19

19

A Chapter by Dark Angel ~
"

Isibell then Liam then Isibell again

"
Dear Liam,
on top of writing pages upon pages of notes to you, I've taken to singing sad love songs everywhere I go... I miss you so so so much, but I can't stand to watch the news knowing that you're killing hundreds of people... I can't stand to even think of you anymore... It hurts... I sing song like Paramore's 'My Heart' because my heart would only beat for you, 'The only Exception' because you are the only exception, 'All I Wanted' cuz all I want is you, Celine Dion's 'The Reason'... D****t! I miss you okay? I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said all the s**t I did, I was wrong, irrational. Please come back to me, babe. I need you here.

I love you,
your Isibell.

I was a wreck. School started in a week, and Liam was making no sign of coming back.
"Hey, now. Don't worry." Gabe said as I picked at my food later. "He'll be back." He's an optimist. Michael and I... we were scared that Liam would never come back.
"Tell me of the first day you saw him." I whispered as Michael put me to bed (all I did now was eat and sleep. I didn't have energy for much else. Plus, I had hopes of seeing Liam in my dreams...)
Michael laughed. "Not a good day." He sat down on the bed and opened his soft white wings to cover us both- just the way I liked it. "Goddess gave us news that she had let 'that demon' she had been watching in. All angels- Gabe excluded, cuz he's... him- rioted. We didn't want one of Satan's workers in our mist. But she knew what she was doing and ignoring our complaints... The second Liam appeared, we were planning on attacking him. Of course, it couldn't happen, it was against Goddess' will... He had had this look in his eyes... scared but strong... He wasn't going to take crap."
"Still doesn't take crap." I interrupted.
"Except from you, apparently."
"... Yeah..."
"But anyway, the 'no s**t' attitude got on everyone's (again excluding Gabe) nerves. Barely an angel and already thought he was all that... I was going to beat him up, nothing was going to stop me... but apparently he couldn't 'bring himself' to fight me. "I'm not worthy of enough of being here, let along laying a hand on the Goddess' top angels- in camaraderie or animosity." He said. He gained my respect then and there... though he's still hated by most everyone else up there..."
"Liam's amazing..." I laughed. "He would never hurt another soul if they didn't deserve it..."
We both fell silent. That doesn't seem to matter now... Hung in the air, even though we both hadn't said it.
"Er... good night." Michael said awkwardly, going to kiss my forehead.
"Good night." But I lifted my head slightly to meet his lips with my own.
"Sweet dreams." He whispered. Don't do that again. You're desperate for Liam, I know, but don't substitute him with me. You wait for him and not for some old angel who could never love you the way he does.
"Hopefully." But you do love me?
Yes. You're adorable, but you're not mine.
Michael? You're a great friend.
...I try..."

Liam
I hadn't felt like this in a long time... It was wonderful. This freedom, there was nothing in the world like this. I could kill when I wanted (which was often), f**k whoever, whenever I wanted.
Well not whoever, but pretty damn close. This was a country- a whole planet- of worthless humans. A buffet, so many souls to take, so many women that I could use to please myself.
But the one I really wanted was somehow off limits to me. I couldn't even enter the county she lived in. My weaker side found a way to protect her and for some reason, I couldn't get around it.
"F**k." I wasn't going it stop me. I was bigger, better than him, I could do more than him. "Who cares what he says I can and can't do?"

Isibell
I woke screaming... bleeding?
"What's the matter, sweetheart?" Michael murmured, instantly appearing next to me.
"I-I'm bleeding... and I had a bad dream." I gasped. Blood was running down my right arm, my stomach, and my back and legs.
"What happened?" He whispered. "No, tell me later. Let me get you cleaned up first." He picked me up easily and put me in the shower. When he discovered that I couldn't support myself, he came in with me.
"You're fine, you're okay now Isibell." He murmured over and over as he cleaned me. "You're safe. I'm here." He got rid of the cuts and scars.
"Stay here for a second." He said as he took up my bloody sheets to replace them. "And here are some new PJs." He threw them gently toward me, and I silently put them on. He came back soon, fixed my bed up. "C'mon." He said, lifting me into his lap. "Now, tell me? What was your dream? Who did this to you?"
I trembled, whimpering. "Liam..." I whispered.
"Liam did this to you?" His voice was unbelieving.
I nodded. "I had started dreaming and I saw him- Goddess, it was the best moment of my life, seeing him and knowing I was safe after all this time... But that wasn't my Liam... His eyes were dark, sucked your soul out... And his smile... chilled you to the bone."
I brought the dream to mind and told Michael to watch.

"Liam" I started to run to him before I realized that it wasn't him. Not the Liam I loved, anyway.
"Ah, my Isibell." How I've missed you." He murmured. Goddess, even his voice was wrong...
"Go away." I whispered.
"Don't send me away so soon. How about a kiss?" He was right in front of me, holding me close. "Didn't you miss this, darling? didn't you miss the feel of my body as I rocked you to sleep?"
"Let go of me, you f*****g creep." I muttered.
"That's not any way to speak to your boyfriend, now is it?" He chuckled. "Now baby, give me what I came here for."

I fast forwarded through the painful rape scene. "Goddess, no..." Michael hissed.

"Now, b***h, it's time for you to get what you deserve. Truly deserve. Thinking that you could just send me away. Ha!"
I watched him raise a whip.
"I could kill you here and now, or I could torture you and save you for later... Hmm... Such a precious body must be saved for me... so..."

I winced and stopped. "You get the idea." I mumbled.
"Oh, sweetheart." He rubbed my back.
"I don't think he'll ever come back... He's so far gone."
I buried my face in the space between his neck and shoulder.
"I'll take care of you, hon. I'll never leave you."
"But... weren't you only supposed to stay until school started?"
"I can stay longer. You need a Guardian, until Liam can come back."
"But it's not even your place."
"Shh. If I didn't know better, I'd think you were trying to get rid of me."
"Never."
"Good." He brought my face up and kissed my lips gently.
"I thought you didn't want me to do that again." I whispered.
"Well, I couldn't help myself."


© 2011 Dark Angel ~


Author's Note

Dark Angel ~
Sorry its such a long chapter :P There was a lot of things going on in my mind for this chapter and I couldn't break it apart into 2 chapters... :x But I hoped you liked it anyway...

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am conflicted here, i don't know who Izzy should be with anymore. This is just insane. I need to read more!

Posted 12 Years Ago


Love it love it love it! and yet...a sad sad dream? >< Liam just return back! Make everything better and prove to Izzy that you're not the monster she sees you as!

Posted 12 Years Ago


I really liked it. I think that Michael should be her new Liam. Liam doesn't deserve her, not who he's become anyways. He let the demon part become him because the Light side couldn't take it. The Light side is weak but RIGHT and the Dark side is strong and yet, WRONG. Gabe's too sweet for her, anyways. More like a brother she.. Can't have. Ahahaha... Ha... Heh... Ehhhh... Yeah..

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

398 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 4, 2011
Last Updated on July 4, 2011


Author

Dark Angel ~
Dark Angel ~

Where am I, exactly?, FL



About
Izzy. Short for Ismode. I write... All the time xD sadly, I don't have the time to post them here. I'm nerdy, a choir geek, and probably really, really weird. I tend to be quiet until I get to know y.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


27 27

A Chapter by Dark Angel ~


11 11

A Chapter by Dark Angel ~


Introduction Introduction

A Chapter by Dark Angel ~


8 8

A Chapter by Dark Angel ~


Days with You Days with You

A Poem by Thea