22

22

A Chapter by Dark Angel ~

"Hello again."
Ah, f**k, no. "Leave Liam."
"He just chuckled, shaking his head. "Had it ever been that easy, love?"
No... "Are you here to torture me again? To make me beg for you again?"
"Maybe yes, maybe no..." He stepped closer.
Someone, anyone, save me... Please...
He took my face in his hands and kissed me hard, making my heart fall to my stomach.
Oh f**k, oh f**k, how could I still love him? How can he still do this to me?
I kissed him back in earnest as he wrapped his arms around me.
"I love you." I thought to him. "Too much..."
"Well, of course you do, pet." He broke the kiss and for a moment, I saw violet in his eyes. It was replaced to quickly. I watched his lips curl in a smirk before he opened his wings and flew with me.
"Why don't you join me?" He murmured
"Because you don't really want me to..." I whispered.
"Oh, but I do, my sweet Isibell. I really do."
I shook my head."Stop it... Stop making me want you."
"But that's my goal, darling. I
have to make you want me." He wiped the tears from my eyes. "Moreover... why must you make me want you so badly? Why must you tease me? You say you love Michael, but then you're here, putty in my hands."
"Because... there's something in you that I could never resist. The one thing that Michael doesn't have."
"And that is?"
"Your ability to love, Liam... You're the only being with such a huge ability to love something or someone... It can't be matched."

After that dream, I didn't see Liam at school again... I knew he was still around, but... I couldn't see him.
"Stalker-type demon's don't just leave you alone after only two months of bothering you!" I voiced over breakfast.
Michael laughed, tracing small circles on the skin of my arm.
"Calm down, love. Revel in this, don't worry about it."
"You don't know what I told him..."
"Then tell us." Gave sighed, sitting on my other side.
I shook my head. "I can't. Goddess won't let me." I want to tell them, desperately, but this is something that Goddess won't let me say out loud.
And besides, it wasn't the suddenness of Liam's departure that bugged me, it was the fact that he was gone. Yes, he was all... demonic, but in the dream, he was different than he was at school. He was desperate, he needed me... he sounded like... acted like my Liam.
Liam, please come back... Talk to me... I need you... I-I'll-
"Time to go." Michael said, taking my plate from the table.
"I wasn't done." I complained.
"Yes you were. C'mon, or you'll be late for school.
I gave Gabe a hug- like I do every morning. He heard your thoughts... You were thinking pretty loud.
Oh... Thanks Gabriel. I'm afraid.. I'm hurting Michael.
He's the one who was willing to do this to himself. Don't feel bad.

~~~
I was sitting in first hour, staring at Liam's empty seat, sketching a picture of him lounging in it when a girl I vaguely remembered from last year (Sam?) came up to my desk. I hated her so f*****g much... Goddess, don't let her talk to me, don't let her talk.
"Hey, Izzy!" She said loudly, drawing all attention, including mine.
I met her eyes with a stone hard glare. "What?"
"I was just wondering where your beau Liam was. He's been gone awfully long. Did you do to him what you did to Anthony?"
Really?  We're still on this?
Control yourself. The voice that went off in my head was not mine. Not Michael's She's not worth it, nothing is worth losing yourself. Funny that he of all people would be telling me this.
"Actually, Liam and I are still going strong. He decided to quit school." I said, forcing my voice to stay civil.
"Maybe he did it to get away from you? Maybe he's found someone better."
F**k it! Why was this chick so stupid? "Didn't you hear me? I said we're fine."
"That's what you said before Anthony dumped you."
Goddess, forgive me... Before I could stop myself, I was out of my seat, my hand around her neck. "You friggin..." But I came back to myself. "B***h." I muttered, picking up my stuff and heading out the door.


© 2011 Dark Angel ~


Author's Note

Dark Angel ~
what do you think?

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

this is so good, its insane! I'm gunna read more!

Posted 12 Years Ago


Lol yes yes! I agree with Withering Away! More! We need more! Mmmm this book is too rich to set down here, cmon! Neeexxxxt Chapteeeeeeerrr!!!

Posted 12 Years Ago


Oh my amazing. Freaking, amazing. I woulda pounded her face in right there. NEXT CHAPTERR! I. Neeed. Neeexxxttt. Chapptooorrrr.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

324 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 23, 2011
Last Updated on July 23, 2011


Author

Dark Angel ~
Dark Angel ~

Where am I, exactly?, FL



About
Izzy. Short for Ismode. I write... All the time xD sadly, I don't have the time to post them here. I'm nerdy, a choir geek, and probably really, really weird. I tend to be quiet until I get to know y.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


27 27

A Chapter by Dark Angel ~


Introduction Introduction

A Chapter by Dark Angel ~


8 8

A Chapter by Dark Angel ~


Days with You Days with You

A Poem by Thea


5 5

A Chapter by Dark Angel ~