24

24

A Chapter by Dark Angel ~
"

Little bit of Liam, then Gabe :)

"
"Liam!" She flung herself into my arms, almost knocking me out of her dream.
"Isibell." I sighed. "I need you with me, I can't do without you anymore."
"Then come back for me, darling. Leave all this behind and love me again."
"I never stopped loving you. What made you think I stopped?"
"You went away. And you never answered me when I called you. I needed you, and you didn't talk to me... show yourself to me... I thought I had driven you away."
Gods above and below, she was so beautiful. "I would never leave you alone. I can't stand the thought... Which is why I need you with me, darling. Come with me, please... I love you too much to be without you."
"But... Why can't you just come home?"
"I wouldn't be exactly welcomed, would I?"
"But the guys want to see you too."
"I... I can't yet. Okay?" I love how she trusted me. It was stupid, but nice.
"So you want me to come with you?" She whispered.
"I need you." I answered.

Gabe
"Oh... f**k." I muttered.
"What's with the bad words?" Michael asked. "Don't tell me Isibell's foul language has rubbed off on you."
I handed him the note I had read:
     Went with Liam, I'm safe... Don't worry about me, okay?
               Luvs yous,
                  Izzy
"F**k it!" Michael hissed. "I'm going to kill him. Stab him through the heart so he can't come back."
"Don't. Michael, don't do that. Imagine the pain you'll put Isibell through. Do you honestly want do that?"
"He'll hurt her."
"Michael. Do you think she cares? She loves him, has always loved him. The same exact way he- or you, for that matter- can't resist her."
"But..."
"I know. You love her. There's nothing you can do. Let it be." I watched his eyes darken- the only time a true angel's eyes turned black was when they were angry, feeling hatred. "Hey, calm down. Don't do anything you'll regret."
"I'm going for a fly." He mumbled, pushing past me.
"I'll go with you."
"No." The front door slammed shut.
"Goddess, Isibell. Only you understand why you've done this." I sighed.


© 2011 Dark Angel ~


Author's Note

Dark Angel ~
not a very long chapter... but i was seriously stuck, and this is good enough considering that, right?

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

OMFG! this just gets better and better. And now i have this feeling that Isibelle is going to get hurt, BIG TIME. I have to read more!

Posted 12 Years Ago


O.O *falls face down on the desktop* another chapter needed! I need to see what happens between Izzy and my sweet Liam...

Posted 12 Years Ago


HOI GIGI! OH MY NO! Noooooo! ISIBELL IS GONNA DIEEEE! NO NO NO NO NO *slams fist on phone* NO NO NO. NO. NO!

*Sigh* She's gonna end up dead. He's just tricking her again...

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

265 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 4, 2011
Last Updated on August 4, 2011


Author

Dark Angel ~
Dark Angel ~

Where am I, exactly?, FL



About
Izzy. Short for Ismode. I write... All the time xD sadly, I don't have the time to post them here. I'm nerdy, a choir geek, and probably really, really weird. I tend to be quiet until I get to know y.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


27 27

A Chapter by Dark Angel ~


5 5

A Chapter by Dark Angel ~


13 13

A Chapter by Dark Angel ~


Days with You Days with You

A Poem by Thea


Epilogue Epilogue

A Chapter by Dark Angel ~