26

26

A Chapter by Dark Angel ~
"

told by Liam, then Isibell.

"
Why the f**k?... Why did you hurt her, you f*****g piece of s**t? How could you hurt her?! How f*****g dare you?
"You almost sound mad, Liam. What's wrong?"
You touch her again, and...
"And what? What can you do?"
I'll kill you.
"And what, kill yourself?"
I'm not worthy of her anyways. Why not?

I had just enough time to get to Isibell before my dark side became aware of what I was doing.
Isibell.
She was shocked out of sleep. "M-master?" Her eyes searched her room frantically.
Shh, Isibell. It's fine, it's just me.
"L-Liam?" She whispered.
Yes, sweetheart. Now listen, I can't talk long. I'm trying to fight him, and I'm so close... It's getting harder and harder, but I'm working on it. While I'm trying to come back to you, you have to try to take care of yourself. If he lays a finger on you again, kill him, stab him through the heart.
"But it'll kill you too. I can't..."
Don't worry about me. I never deserved you anyways.
"...Okay... I love you."
Love you a million times more.

Isibell
I hung onto the fact that Liam could actually talk to me. It gave me hope.
"Master..." I whispered over breakfast. "I'm so sorry I angered you and forced you to harm me. It will not happen again, master."
He scowled for a moment, then his face soften. "It's alright, Isibell. We won't dwell in the past."
"Thank you, master."
I wanted  him to try to hurt me. I wanted to try and kill him (call me crazy). Anything would be better than having to call him master and being submissive toward him all hours of the day.
"What was that thought?" He raised an eyebrow.
"I just hope that my submission will bring me closer to you." A monster within me was growling. "I long to be close to you." Calm, Izzy. I thought. "I wish I was worthy of your presence, of your touch."
"We both know I can't do that. You have to accept the dark first."
"Yes, master."
"Sweetheart, if you think you can trick me, you need to guess again."
"I'm sorry, master... Will you punish me?" I whispered the last part, truly afraid.
"No, darling. I will not punish you."
"Thank you, master." I rose from the table and kissed his hand.
His eyes sparked, turning bright violet before settling back to black.
"M-master..." I murmured. "Liam." I shook my head. "Never mind. I'm sorry... I shouldn't call you Liam."
"You're lucky I'm feeling generous toward you today." He stroked my cheek gently. "Finish breakfast."
"Yes, master."


© 2011 Dark Angel ~


Author's Note

Dark Angel ~
Half of the Liam part is the dark Liam, the other half is the good Liam. So you won't get confused about the extreme mood change or whatever.

The end of this chapter (with his kindness) along with most of the next one are meant to help you like Liam again. I know that probably won't happen for SOME of you *Kai* but, I'm trying anyway :) CUZ I LOVE HIM!!!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

okay, i'm starting to like Liam more...but i hope he doesn't hurt Izzy cause i don't want her to kill him.

Posted 12 Years Ago


I love it! Crave the next chapter ^^ looking forward to it. I LOVE THIS BOOK ^_^ LIAM&IZZY FOREVER!

Posted 12 Years Ago


Well..... I guess I like Liam now. BUT he has one more chance. This is so good though. Hm, you made small mistake: "Her eyes searched her eyes frantically." Peerfectttt chapter as always.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

297 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 13, 2011
Last Updated on August 13, 2011


Author

Dark Angel ~
Dark Angel ~

Where am I, exactly?, FL



About
Izzy. Short for Ismode. I write... All the time xD sadly, I don't have the time to post them here. I'm nerdy, a choir geek, and probably really, really weird. I tend to be quiet until I get to know y.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


27 27

A Chapter by Dark Angel ~


Introduction Introduction

A Chapter by Dark Angel ~


8 8

A Chapter by Dark Angel ~


5 5

A Chapter by Dark Angel ~


13 13

A Chapter by Dark Angel ~