She Saved Me

She Saved Me

A Story by Dark Angel ~
"

For Lexi, who continues to save me every day <3

"
"Lexi?" I murmured. "Where-where are you, baby? I can't find you..." I sprawled across the bed, trying to find her. My bed was empty. I sat up and my eyes scanned the dark room.. "Lexi... Baby?" I stand and walk out of the room, searching for her.
It was so, so dark... And the thunder was loud outside. The lightning flashed, making me jump. "Alexis?" I whispered, walking down the hallway.
I whimpered as the next clap of thunder sounded. Thunderstorms scared me... the noise is always too loud, the light to bright. Alexis knew that- that's why she'd always be in my bed with me, holding me.
"LEXI!" I started running, and the house seemed much bigger than the 2 bedroom 1 bathroom house it was.
The final flash of lightning illuminated a note.

My beautiful little chocolate... Don't be mad, please... Yes. I've left you. Not because I don't care for you anymore, but because, I can't seem to love you the same way anymore. Call me a coward, but I couldn't say this to your face... I didn't want to see the pain that would be so apparent in your eyes...


I couldn't read anymore, I tore the paper.
But I couldn't make myself mad... I was hurt, my heart was broken... but I couldn't make myself mad... I had been expecting this...

 

"Hey... Hey Izzy. Cocoa, baby. Wake up... I think you were having a nightmare." Lexi shook me awake gently. "Baby, I'm here."

I opened my eyes and sighed in relief. "You're here... You didn't leave." I buried my face in her chest and smiled.

She stroked my hair. "I would never leave you. Is that so hard to believe?"

I nodded. "I'm not the best person in the world. All the other people you've had crushes on... They're much better than I am. Date one of them... not me."

"The key word is crush. Yeah, I like them. But I love you. Only you. Forever you."

As thunder sounded, she held me close, stopping the scream that would've escaped me had she not been there. "Do you not know what's so amazing about you?"

"What amazing things about me?" I muttered, still holding on for dear life.

She lifted my head and looked me right in the eyes. "Ismode... Do you not know that you are the smartest, funniest, cutest, most beautiful little thing in the world?"

I squirmed. "Take those words, make them opposite, and you'll have me."

"If I didn't love you, I'd smack you for saying that." She kissed me softly, making me yearn for her. "You are beautiful.. perfect." She whispered against my lips.

I trembled under her. "Hold me, Lexi?" I whimpered. And for a minute, as her arms closed around me, I believed what she said..

© 2011 Dark Angel ~


Author's Note

Dark Angel ~
The format is messed up... I wanna stab the computer for messing it up... but here it is. :/ (since it won't let me get rid of the italics... the part that takes place in real life is bold.) hope you like it. :D
especially you lexi

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Izzy this is PERFECT.


Posted 12 Years Ago


I love it, baby

Posted 12 Years Ago


Aww, this is so cute :D I love it

Posted 12 Years Ago


I can so relate to this with Trav...

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

314 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on October 2, 2011
Last Updated on October 2, 2011
Tags: safe, storm, lexi, izzy

Author

Dark Angel ~
Dark Angel ~

Where am I, exactly?, FL



About
Izzy. Short for Ismode. I write... All the time xD sadly, I don't have the time to post them here. I'm nerdy, a choir geek, and probably really, really weird. I tend to be quiet until I get to know y.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Really? Really?

A Story by Dark Angel ~


Epilogue Epilogue

A Chapter by Dark Angel ~