Don't Trust

Don't Trust

A Story by Dark Angel ~
"

don't trust Blake...

"
The world froze for an instant as he laid eyes on me. I know it's impossible, but it happened. People, cars, wind- everything- just stopped.
He was staring at me. His bright green eyes focusing on my face, then the rest of my body.
I stared back. His green eyes seemed to glow, his hair was long and black , falling down to his shoulders. He was dressed casually- black pants, black shirt, converse. Ear buds were in his ears.
I wanted to talk, but words couldn't make their way out of my mouth.
The world restarted and he continued walking, looking at his feet.
I wasn't supposed to see him again. It was supposed to be a chance meeting... Just that once.
But because he did come into my life again, I was going to die.

At first it was nothing huge. He as at my school- we had no classes together, but I'm kind of a klutz and I like dropping my stuff everywhere I go. He always was there. I sat alone at lunch, he sat with me. I talk to know one, he talked to me.
He did all of this even though he wasn't supposed to. I don't know what got into his head to make him want to, but he wasn't supposed to.
It happened one day when he came over after school to hang out. I was coming up some apples and everything went black.
I learned later that he stabbed me and that he is immortal. I am now his slave- he's claimed me as he's claimed many others. He says that I am his favorite, but I don't believe him. All the others were his favorite once, and there will be favorites after me.
His name is Blake. Green eyes, black hair, nice guy.
Don't. Trust. Him.
He will stab you in the back and you will never escape him.
You've been warned.

© 2012 Dark Angel ~


Author's Note

Dark Angel ~
I wrote this during school.... I write a lot during school... How the hell do I get As and Bs when I don't pay attention??? o.o

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

*smiles* Love this

Posted 11 Years Ago


:o I love this so much~ it's really well written, really descriptive *cough*wouldmakeanawesomebook*cough* :3 great write :DD

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

165 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 12, 2012
Last Updated on April 12, 2012

Author

Dark Angel ~
Dark Angel ~

Where am I, exactly?, FL



About
Izzy. Short for Ismode. I write... All the time xD sadly, I don't have the time to post them here. I'm nerdy, a choir geek, and probably really, really weird. I tend to be quiet until I get to know y.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..