The Black Diaries - part I

The Black Diaries - part I

A Story by Rakesh Roushan
"

the same story

"

After all I’m just another looser!

I am here sitting and typing this I am thinking if this is worth myself or after all through I have been or wanna be Is this the thing that will keep me on and I don’t know man.. really.. It’s just that I don’t know who the f**k I am , where the hell I have been when there was time to do , to set things right and I don’t know man what the hell to do, to who be with ..


Oh god I’m screwed > I’m fucked hard and through the a*s stuffed like red chilli burning the way whole from bottom to my tongue , unable to find a way anyway up or down : it’s just that I can’t figure out what the hell I’m doing with my life and what I wanna do ???


I mean like everyone has set their benchmarks and priorities and set their goals for what they would do, or maybe not; oh sorry, who I’m kidding with!! We are all a bunch of losers wagging and yelling for every other circumstance and reason that discarded us forgetting the very first thing that it’s us who r responsible for the every s**t we fall into or unusually do .


Yesterday a girl fell from her bi-cycle and I was just crossing by; everyone in this world rushed for her and I just passed by. yeah what would I do ; people were there for her; I mean like in the movies you see the hero rush for the girl but I forgot to mention it was me , the lousy, most pathetic creature ever born on earth ; I had one thought of helping her but I just crossed over and I was thinking of something else that time which preoccupied my attention and I could never get over that to come to this so It happened and I lost another good reason for impressing any girl god had ever offered me kindly knowing my mediocre inabilities to neglect everything around. I don’t know or aptly said could never conclude what goes in my mind, I just never find out but it goes there happening all along and couldn’t pass the test.


So another day I promise to work all the odds out and perfect myself tomorrow and you know what is tomorrow … It’s the unending black hole of your dreams and to-dos that is beyond infinity and every possible space dynamics and assimilation which annihilates the very thought of your aspirations! So back on the topic every next moment I make a promise to improve myself and correct my mistakes the next time for it just for god’s sake I just knew what to do that moment I could have done that. Oh god, what the f**k!! Yeah seriously, the very next moment that idea is thrown into the to-do’s that are never really done for if they would; they would lose their very existence and definition!

So, yeah where was I, yes telling you who the f**k I am all this time and really … Oh god, What the f**k am I doing trying to tell my story ; for what good will it do to me or you or anybody for why would anybody care after all.. I don't care nor do I expect anybody to !! F**K man, It;s all vagary after all - unending possibilities of the undefined dynamics of me !!

© 2014 Rakesh Roushan


Author's Note

Rakesh Roushan
part - II coming soon

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

188 Views
Added on February 2, 2014
Last Updated on February 2, 2014

Author

Rakesh Roushan
Rakesh Roushan

raipur, chhatisgarh, India



About
Simplistic, charming, Fun. more..

Writing