A Killer Smile

A Killer Smile

A Story by Jack...
"

He lured them into his deadly trap only to find he was not alone

"

A Killer Smile

Jack Ivey

 

The smile of a killer is cold and endless, blending in with its surroundings, but very enticing indeed. His was of this nature, like a shiny lure to a hungry fish; he used it to entice his prey before going in for the kill. This night would be like many others in his shadowed life, for this was his need. His dark desire to kill wrapped tightly around his chest as it tickled his heart into the savage realms of death, his alone on any given night in the city. He might be waiting in the shadows of a dark alley or gently nudging the copper counter of the local bar.

 

This night the Shady Hill Laundromat was his ocean, teeming with life just asking for the sharp hook of despair to pierce their velvet flesh. Folding the same shirt for several minutes his eyes capture a glint. He turns to face her; she is magnificent in style and carries herself as if a queen, a fitting prize to feed his endless hunger. He acknowledges her presence with his smile, which she returns ten fold. He is enamored by her mesmerizing beauty; glistening black hair as smooth as porcelain. Her body of angelic proportions, each tiny curve neatly placed in the most perfect order and that smile, a killer smile he thought to himself. Oh if for just once he could quench the thirst, but this would not be.

 

She had been chosen and he had no other option but to oblige the flame now raging in his mind. A brief conversation was all it took as the two emptied onto the dark and deserted street. He took her by the arm, leading her into an adjoining alleyway. He placed his lips upon hers and felt the craving rapidly building. He would take her and her smile this night, this place; the pain so intense, yet on this night so strange.  It was now coming from within; he quickly realizes looking down to see the glistening chrome blade enter his gut. He falls to his knees, his life oozing out upon the cold dark pavement. As his eyes blur, she flashes her killer smile at him, then disappears into the night.    

© 2013 Jack...


Author's Note

Jack...
A short Flash Fiction offering for your approval

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Woo, so you're a storyteller AND an amazing poet?

Wow Jack, I loved this. Loved the twist at the end.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Jack...

10 Years Ago

Thanks my friend. This was one of the many Flash Fictions I have written.
wow so this is Flash Fiction
is there always a twist at he end such as this piece?
really enjoyed

Posted 11 Years Ago


Jack...

11 Years Ago

I am not sure how steadfast a rule it is, but everyone I write with expects it. You can look up defi.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

203 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 8, 2013
Last Updated on January 8, 2013
Tags: death, seduction, Murder

Author

Jack...
Jack...

San Antonio, TX



About
Not much to tell about me, I am just Jack, I am a poet, a writer, a musician, a painter, a builder and a dreamer. I live in south Texas but am originally from New Jersey and miss it more and more all .. more..

Writing