Prolouge

Prolouge

A Chapter by N.G

"Why did you do it Andrew?" I yelled,my blood boiling with rage, the gun shaking between my hands. "How could you?, I thought you were my friend."
"I didn't mean to I...I was drunk." He stuttered with a clear fear of me. "But, I'm your best friend, I'd never hurt you" He choked out, I could see the fear in his eyes as he backed into the corner.
      " You did hurt me.... anyways when a man is under the influence of alcohol, he tends to tell the truth." I yelled back at him, my heart was racing , my breath became rugged as I moved the gun to point blank range. I had a clear shot at him and all I could think of was, why he had done it.
      "Ok, calm down Jake, you know you'll regret it" said Andrew, clearly still terrified of me, he was searching for a exit which wasn't there.
      "No I won't, did you regret it?" I asked "No you didn't". I yelled at him moving the gun toward him so that it was against his head.
      The ringing from barrel echoed off the walls as the noise vibrated and faded away into the background, I had shot at Andrew, who's empty and soulless body fell to the ground immediately, blood dripping from his head, I crouched by his body it had to be done. Revenge is the sweetest joy I thought, as I walked away from by old best friend.



© 2009 N.G


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

145 Views
Added on May 21, 2009


Author

N.G
N.G

Calgary, Canada



About
I'm 16 and I live In Calgary more..

Writing
Untitled Untitled

A Book by N.G


The beginning The beginning

A Chapter by N.G


I Don't know yet I Don't know yet

A Book by N.G