Tao of The Badass: Tips for Attracting Woman

Tao of The Badass: Tips for Attracting Woman

A Story by james546

Are trying your heart and soul to attract women and failing? Are you too shy and do not know what to say at different situations? Then you have come to the right place. We will give you the proper guideline for attracting woman. After reading this article, you will have a better idea on woman mentality and will be able to attract them with more confidence and your personality. But remember; do not try to play with the girls using these tips. The Tao of Badass simply rocks!!! Try to be honest with your girl. Thus you will have a better life. Whatever, here are the tips. 
Be confident: Without confidence, you will never be able to attract a single woman. The women have that mentality of being attracting to that men who are confident in their approach and their control. But being confident does not mean you will have to show over confidence. Remember, your confidence will show them your character. Do not pretend that you are the master of everything. Just express yourself with confidence. This confidence will help you to win the psychological games on the women and you will be able to attract them towards you.
Good Behave: Our Behave is the thing which draws someone’s first impression on us. If we behave well with people, certainly they will think positive things about us. This thing is true for the women as well. The women have a positive outlook to those men who behaves well with them. Check out the best guide on attracting woman called The Tao of Badass in here on ItsCharmingTime: The Tao of Badass Review: Does The Tao System Work? Never be rude or arrogant while dealing with a woman. Be gentle and polite. If any woman does any mistakes before you, do not shout at her. Rather, try to make her understand her mistake in a polite and gentle voice. Your manners will take you a long way if you are looking for attracting woman. 
Stay Hygienic: Women generally like the persons who are hygienic and clean. If you are a dirty scumbag, not only women, everyone will hate you. It is very important to follow this step. Always stay clean and put on fresh clean cloths. You can also make yourself smell nice for proving to women that you are hygienic enough. You can use certain body sprays and perfumes for ensuring that. You do not need to spend a lot of money for smelling nice and being clean and clear. So, follow this step and the women will love you. 
Talk on Her Interest: When you talk to a woman, make sure that you do not bore her. At the starting period of your conversation, ask her about her favorite things, know about her interests and understand what she likes. If you can do that, you will not bore her. And if a woman find that you are not a boring person, rather you are quite interesting, she will have a good reason for being attracted towards you. But make sure that you do not talk too much. Let her to express her opinions as well. 
Following these tips, you will be able to attract woman.

© 2013 james546


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

868 Views
Added on May 4, 2013
Last Updated on May 4, 2013
Tags: love, dating, seduction, attraction, the tao of badass