I forgot to forgive...

I forgot to forgive...

A Story by Jamie

           Pain burned through my heart. It felt like a fire, licking the walls of my chest dry. Suffocating my breath, freezing my heart, and leaving a large void in the center of my heart. I clutched my chest as my legs buckled beneath me. I wanted to cry out for help, but there was no oxygen left in me. I could only suffer as my last few minutes passed by, as my system failed.

            The man who seemed so friendly, the one I called "dad" had stolen my heart, my sole reason to live. All of my memmories swum by my eyes one last time, the feelings forgotten instantly as the next image moved on. I felt a my head being lifted and dropped. My mom had come. I pryed my eyes open, to see her one last time.

           There she was. Her perfect brown curls, stunning green eyes, and peach skin completion. If only I had lived long enough to give her one last hug.

            In my head, I said good-bye to everyone I knew. My mom, friends, and the rest of my family. A flood of tears poured out of my eyes.

            There were sirens in the distance, but I would heard the sound getting fainter and fainter, until I couldn't hear it anymore. My entire body went numb. I decided to let my eyes close.

            I was dying, it was too late for me. No medication in the world would be abled to save me. I had already said good-bye to everyone in my life, but I forgot somebody. I began to think it. But there wasn't enough time. I was already dead. However, some how, my last thoughts hung in the air. The thoughts I never got to finish.

 

Dad, I Forgive-

© 2010 Jamie


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Awe that was wonderful. Thats always the saddnest thing about death. When you always forget something to do. Thats why I loved that song if today was your last day because it tell live each moment your last, leave old pictures in the past, forgive your enemies, donate every penny that you had, and tell that one you're dream. So i enjoyed your story it reminds us of all that thoughts ruff to our mind when death comes a knocking and we got to be ready. So nice work.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Aww, this is very well written and touching! I love every ounce of it!

Posted 13 Years Ago


Chilling. Very heartfelt.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Oh, that's so touching! It brought tears to my eyes! You did a fantastic job! I love the whole setting of this story and the ending of this as well! Amazing write! :D Nice written, keep it up!

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

262 Views
4 Reviews
Added on December 31, 2010
Last Updated on December 31, 2010

Author

Jamie
Jamie

Katy, TX



About
I like the the supernatural, unusual, weird, original, undescrible things in life. more..

Writing
Suffer Suffer

A Poem by Jamie