Unhapping ending

Unhapping ending

A by Somebody you've already forgoten

Once upon a time there lived a princess. She was locked up high in a tower she could never escape. It was guarded by the fiersest dragon in all of the land. She did not worry for she just new her prince would come for her. So she stayed in that tower till the end of days still hoping that even though she was old and not beautiful anymore that her prince would come. But he never came for her. He never slayed the verosious drangon. Never climed that tower. He never swept her off her feet to ride off into the sunset together. She never got her "happily ever after". All she got was heartache.

Sad isn't it? Well it is an unhappy ending ofcoarse. Something they don't mention in the sweet little fairytales. It doesn't make it to the storybooks. It is a thing of dread and nightmares. Not hoped for, not wished for, not wanted. It isn't a "happily ever after". But it is the harsh reality. The cold truth. Sad isn't it?

© 2009 Somebody you've already forgoten


My Review

Would you like to review this ?
Login | Register




Reviews

I'm not sure if "Better" is the operative word here, but I can see it. Yes, that's why we call them fairy tales and it sounds to me like there is a REAL story here behind the post. A reason you penned this. A heartbreak. A moment of betrayal. A broken dream. That's the story. This is the teaser. I am curious. Peace.

Posted 14 Years Ago


please redo the font....

Posted 14 Years Ago


I cannot read with that minute font

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

202 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 5, 2009
Last Updated on December 5, 2009

Author

Somebody you've already forgoten
Somebody you've already forgoten

No where you've heard of, TN



About
I guess I must be Jamie But I just don't know anymore... I love writing and finding quotes here are some for you first up Edgar Allan Poe -I wish I could write as mysterious as a cat -Poetry is t.. more..

Writing