THERAPY ZONE

THERAPY ZONE

A Story by mynameisyou
"

What is your opinion on peoples actions?

"

Therapy Zone

Why do some people ignore pooper scooper laws? It's because of Pride-Ignorance- or Nonchalance?

Why is it that some people turn their nose up at the disease HIV/AIDS? It's because of Pride-Ignorance- or Nonchalance?

Why is it that some people grimace at minority groups? It’s because of Pride-Ignorance- or Nonchalance?

Why is it that some people refuse to take responsibility for their own actions?  It's because of Pride-Ignorance- or-Nonchalance?

Why is it that some people drink and drive and others text and drive knowing the behavior is dangerous and against the law? It's because of Pride-ignorance- or Nonchalance?

Why do some people take pride in their ignorance? It's because of Pride-Ignorance-or Nonchalance?

Why is it that some people abhor seeing other people make an honest living? It’s because of Pride-Ignorance-or Nonchalance?

Why is it that some people stab you in the back when you were only trying to be a good friend? It's because of Pride-Ignorance-Or Nonchalance.

Why is it that some people can’t handle power? It’s because of Pride- Ignorance- or Non-chalance?

Why is it that some people hesitate to thank God for his goodness? It’s because of Pride-Ignorance-or Nonchalance?

Can you think of a reason why some people are likely to commit sexual abuse?  It’s because of Ignorance- Non-chalance or Other?

Can you think of a reason why people would purposely deny the illness they have rather than obtain help? It’s because of Pride-Ignorance or Other?

Can you think of a reason why some people think drinking alcohol will rid them of their problems? It’s because of Pride-Ignorance-or Other?

Can you think of a reason why drug addicts take certain drugs like Heroin, Crystal Meth, etc. knowing they are incredibly dangerous and damaging to their

health and can kill them? It’s because of Pride-Ignorance-or Nonchalance or Other?

Can you think of a reason why some people think ignorance is bliss? It’s because of Pride-Ignorance-or Nonchalance?

Can you think of a reason why some people are discontent with their God-given gifts? It’s because of Pride-Ignorance- or Nonchalance?

Can you think of a reason why people serve idol Gods? It’s because of Pride-Ignorance- or-Other?

Can you think of a reason why people torture other human beings? It’s because of Pride-Ignorance-or Nonchalance?

Can you think of a reason why people torture animals? It’s because of Pride-Ignorance-or Nonchalance?

Can you think of a reason why people spend money like it grows on trees. And don’t think to save for a rainy day? It’s because of Pride-Ignorance- or Nonchalance?

Can you think of a reason why some people refuse to acknowledge their ignorance? It’s because of Pride-Ignorance-or Nonchalance?

Can you think of a reason why some people have no respect

for our armed forces? It's because of Pride-Ignorance- or-Other?

Brain finally tapped out.  Can you think of something to add to the list?

© 2012 mynameisyou


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

A reason why? Well, "Denial" is the word that comes to my mind first...and as for torturing others and animals apart from sheer "cruelty" I think that people are very complex. It is amazing that often those who were hurt the most turn that anger into perpetuating the same horrors on others...perhaps the sense of power makes them feel not so small for a while...who knows. "Power" there's another word that we humans can make a negative instead of a positive...
Thanks for asking these thought provoking questions in a world that often seems..."distracted" - now there's another reason.

Posted 8 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

233 Views
1 Review
Added on June 10, 2012
Last Updated on June 10, 2012
Tags: Why do some people, turn their nose up at the diseas, at minority groups, people drink and drive

Author

mynameisyou
mynameisyou

Bear, DE



About
Well, that is a simple task, yet it is one without a simple answer. I am many things—and I am one thing. But I am not a thing that is just lying around idle, like a big stack of extra cash, or g.. more..

Writing