INTRO€ The ending to the beginning€

INTRO€ The ending to the beginning€

A Chapter by Jasmine
"

Where shall we begin, possibly where it all started?

"
It was now Autumn, 2010, the leave was being to fall off the trees. Time of change, new starts.
As Layla sat on the bench, at the playground. She Quietly Watched the small children Play.
She looks up a the sun, closing her eyes feeling the warm heat dry the tears on her face.
She looks at all the small children playing.
It seem to make her feel calm being here on days like this.
The way the children was happy and carefree. Not knowing what this world was capable of.
She looked across the grassy field,
Seeing a young boy laughing.
He look similar to her son, Forest.
The emotion, she tried ever so hard to hide from. Hits like a lighting bolt to her heart. Shaking all the way down to her soul.
But in some way being here still brings her peace.
Watching The children play and laugh. It has been four years now. Since the loss of her husband and son, Forest.
Her husband have such a fight over that name. She felt a smiled cone across her face.
But it suited him all so well.
Her little Forest.
Such pain struck her heart. Just saying His name.
But let's Start from the being when it all begun.
Where it all started.
7 years ago..........  


© 2016 Jasmine


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

276 Views
Added on September 10, 2016
Last Updated on September 10, 2016


Author

Jasmine
Jasmine

near that place over there, NC



About
Well I'm fairly new to writing. But I have always loved art, of every type. Basically why I am here writing, just wanting to be heard. Now about me well I am, what am I? Who am I? The question we a.. more..

Writing