Drama Monologue

Drama Monologue

A Stage Play by jasmine_x
"

Got an A in drama for ths performance, it's about a woman who sees a child get run over, and how she trys to help but can't.

"

 

DRAMA MONOLOGUE.

(Biting nails , head playing with my hands etc).. she was just there lying on the floor, face first , i expected her to like get up..(pause) but she wouln't her beauitful brown hair was dyed in (start crying, long pause...) blood.. Her mother was hysterical, (pause) she was grasping onto me so tightly,(pause) i tried everything i could to calm her down, ( Heavy breathe, move fringe to the side fold arms, tilt foot, wipe tears...sit down)
yano when you plan what you'd do if ever the situation happened to you(pause, play with hands).. first thing you'll do, phone an ambulence then get the person into the reccovery position, and then when it happens all of that goes out of the window, you sit there panicking and completely f**k up! That's what i did, maybe if i was there straight away, she would (choke and cry) still be here, i forgot everything, i didn't wanna leave my 7 year old i couldn't let her see all of this.. but i had to help this little girl, everything happened so quickly.. i was useless.. if me and my girl left a minute earlier, she could of been (cry) dead!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

© 2010 jasmine_x


My Review

Would you like to review this Stage Play?
Login | Register




Reviews

very nice I like it... dramatic, clever and sad as well... very nice... :) x

Posted 13 Years Ago


this is very great its really good

Posted 13 Years Ago


I wish I was in your drama class. I am stuck in mine ¬_¬ . This is amazing. Very powerful and descriptive [spelling argh I can't do it] Well done Jasmine. Another amazing write.

Posted 13 Years Ago


This is a very good piece.. It fits the purpose of the task.. Really dramatic and emotional.. There are one or two errors (grammar, spelling etc.) But on the whole this is really great. Thanks for sharing ;)

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

332 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 26, 2010
Last Updated on May 26, 2010

Author

jasmine_x
jasmine_x

peterborough, United Kingdom



About
my names jasmine priddis. :) more..

Writing
Dad. Dad.

A Poem by jasmine_x


- why? - why?

A Poem by jasmine_x


bullied. bullied.

A Poem by jasmine_x



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


bullied. bullied.

A Poem by jasmine_x