Dear Soulja

Dear Soulja

A Story by The Rose That Grew From Concrete

Dear Soulja

 

I know why you do what you do, even if some would label you a hoo-rahh brute for killin' like you do. Because what's a poor man to do, can't find a job in a country where rich thrive and the poor beg for food. Why, oh why are their never any rich men on the battle field. And I too know why you too the middle class are fightin' in the same way. How else are you suposed to get into college, tuition rates are too high and the army gives you a free ride. Who could turn that down. I see the anti-toop posters, I know how you feel. All your doing is puttin food in your babies mouths. The only thing I can tell you keep your head up and look for me screamin' F**k the WAR lSupport the troops. Let our soulja's come home, and let the oil companies fight their own war. This is crazy man can't they see Blood is thicker than oil, the longest war in American history is what we are in right now. But we leave American Idol to take care the starvin children in Africa. Tell me were the logic is, in ignoring those who want and need are help, so that we can fight with people who we are tryin' to save say F**K US. We need you home now this is the truth in every word.

 

Peace and Love,

Jason X

© 2008 The Rose That Grew From Concrete


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

I like your passion. You really have a talent for wrting emotion. I usually don't comment on content. For me, it's whether the writer can express himself, and you can. I happen to think differently than you, but I am so glad we have clear, intelligent voices speaking out. This is not a joke. We need strong voices, and I think you are one. Rain..

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

You are very passionate and that is easy to see. Most people will relate to you on this subject, so it is definatly an attention grabber. I am starting to see that most of the slang you use, is because that is the way you talk and I am glad that you put this in your own voice. One thing you said is that you have seen anti-troop posters, but I don't think I have ever seen one. I know I have seen anti war ones, but most people support the troops, just not why they are over there. Thank you for sharing your view point with us.

"are their never any rich" --- there.

"And I too know why you too the middle class are fightin' " --- "And, I too know why you, the middle class,
are fightin'".

"else are you suposed" --- suppose.

"Who could turn that down." --- Question mark at the end.

" anti-toop posters" --- troop.

"can tell you keep your" --- "can tell you is to keep".

"F**k the WAR lSupport the troops." ---- You shouldn't capilize just part of the sentence. Either capilize it all or none of it. "F**K THE WAR! I SUPPORT THE TROOPS!" That would really justify that you were screaming.

"This is crazy man can't they see" --- Comma or period after man.

"see Blood is thicker than oil" --- that blood.

"than oil, the longest war in" --- Question mark after oil. The longest war in.

"take care the starvin children in" --- of the starvin.

"Tell me were the logic is, in ignoring" --- Comma splice. "Tell me, where is the logic in ignoring"

"want and need are help," --- our not are.

"with people who we are tryin' to save say F**K US." --- You might want to reword the end of this. I know what you are trying to say, but it doesn't make much sense in this structure.

"We need you home now this is the truth in every word." --- Period after now. "There is truth in every word."

Posted 15 Years Ago


I like your passion. You really have a talent for wrting emotion. I usually don't comment on content. For me, it's whether the writer can express himself, and you can. I happen to think differently than you, but I am so glad we have clear, intelligent voices speaking out. This is not a joke. We need strong voices, and I think you are one. Rain..

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

366 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 2 Libraries
Added on April 10, 2008
Last Updated on April 10, 2008

Author

The Rose That Grew From Concrete
The Rose That Grew From Concrete

Fort Smith, AR



About
My Name is Jason X and I'm a 17 year old guy born and raise in Fort Smith, Arkansas. I have a very imaginative and revolutionary mind. Please Comment more..

Writing