Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by Jaxter_Nick
"

-uknown-

"

As i walk into the now darkened room... seeing the five glowing saplings on the ground and stepping in... I then hear the door closing slowly behind me... it locks... I crouch down and start to dig around one of the sapling... i lift it out and place it in my backpack... I stand and turn... staring at the door... i close my eyes and stepped forward... i open my eyes to see the lab... damaged to an un-repairable extent... the -thankfully- still running machine behind me... I place the glowing plant in the central construct... the system starts up... the machines beginning to run in their poorly fashion... the world begins to rumble again... I sprint to the cryo-stasis bay... the machines in ruins and few stasis packs left... I think to myself... -IS THIS THE TIME TO USE ONE? - Huh!..... The dream ever reacouring in my head...



© 2013 Jaxter_Nick


Author's Note

Jaxter_Nick
This is only the intro...

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

173 Views
Added on May 1, 2013
Last Updated on August 27, 2013


Author

Jaxter_Nick
Jaxter_Nick

Akron, OH



About
I am a huge gamer who has found a simple likeness in writing stories. The stories come from my imagination in most cases, also a number of my stories are from my language arts class projects. Also .. more..

Writing