Ramira and the Book

Ramira and the Book

A Chapter by kannerjay
"

Ramira is a witchlet with everything to prove!

"
     Ramira couldn't get her spell right. The tomato simply refused to turn purple, no matter how many times she did the spell over. She looked around her small apartment for the right ingredients once more. The sixteen year-old witchlet grabbed her jar of purple goo again and dropped three spoonfuls of it into her bubbling cauldron. She dropped a pickle, pepper, and broom handle in, too. Finally she threw in two toads and stirred it up. She poured it into a glass and started drinking it. Ah, there was nothing better to drink for a witchlet then pure potion.
    Back to work. She turned to the continuously red tomato and waved her fingers. It continued to stay red for a moment, and then turned blue. Frustrated, turned around and accidentally knocked something over in her already dirty kitchen. It clattered to floor with a bang; from the sound, something paper. She quickly waved the tomato back to its red color and turned around, squatting, to pick it up from the floor.
    She picked up the red, leather-bound book and stared at the page it'd opened on, which was completely blank. She didn't remember buying this book, or even owning it. She turned the page. As she'd suspected, it was blank like the last one. She turned three more pages to confirm the book was completely blank. Ramira thought the book was weird, but hadn't hurt her so far and she hadn't the slightest idea how long she may have had it. She decided it was safe and probably not cursed.
    Ramira was a pack rat. She continually forgot things she had bought and just stuck them up on a shelf, to rediscover later and wonder where she got it. Maybe this was one of those things she'd bought with an actual purpose- so many things she bought didn't have a purpose -and forgotten about anyways. She stuck it back on the shelf and continued to try to make the tomato purple. ( The tomato simply refused to do so. )  Still... she felt like someone was watching her the whole time.


© 2012 kannerjay


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

182 Views
Added on June 18, 2012
Last Updated on June 18, 2012
Tags: witch, princess, of, dreams, etc


Author

kannerjay
kannerjay

Terre Haute, IN



About
Ummm? more..

Writing
Chapter 1: Nohr Chapter 1: Nohr

A Chapter by kannerjay