Virus filtration Market Industry Key Players, Trends, Demand, Analysis & Forecast to 2027

Virus filtration Market Industry Key Players, Trends, Demand, Analysis & Forecast to 2027

A Story by jay
"

The market for virus filtration is expected to grow due to rapid growth of biotechnology & pharmaceutical industry, stringent regulatory framework and increasing investments and R&D outsourcing activi

"

According to The Insight Partners market research study titled ‘Virus filtration Market - Global Analysis and Forecasts By product, application, and end user, the global virus filtration market is expected to reach US$ 5,555.4 Mn in 2025 from US$ 2,139.4 Mn in 2017. The market is estimated to grow with a CAGR of 13.0% from 2018-2025. The report highlights the trends prevalent in the global virus filtration market and the factors driving the market along with those that act as deterrents to its growth.


Global virus filtration market, based on the product was segmented into filtration systems, kits & reagents, services, and others. In 2017, the kits & reagents segment held the largest share of the market, by product. The kits & reagents segment is expected to grow at the fastest rate during the coming years as the kits and reagents are easy and safe to use as well as requires very little expertise while following the simple protocol to achieve the goals.


The market for virus filtration is expected to grow due to rapid growth of biotechnology & pharmaceutical industry, stringent regulatory framework and increasing investments and R&D outsourcing activities. In addition, growth of pharmaceutical and medical device outsourcing as well as high potential of emerging nations are likely to have a positive impact on the growth of the virus filtration market in the coming years.

The major players operating in the virus filtration market include Merck KGaA, Danaher (Pall Corporation) and Sartorius AG, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., General Electric, Lonza, Charles River, WuXi AppTec, Asahi Kasei Medical Co., Ltd. and Clean Cells among others. The market players are focused towards bringing new and innovative products and services to sustain their position in the market. For instance, in September 2017, Merck launched the Viresolve Pro Shield H for removal of parvoviruses from therapeutic protein feed streams. The product is used as a prefilter with Viresolve Pro Devices for more robust, cost-economic viral clearance. The developments performed by the companies are helping the market to grow in the coming years.

The report segments the global virus filtration market as follows:

Global Virus Filtration Market �" By Product

Kits & Reagents
Filtration Systems
Services
Others

Global Virus Filtration Market �" By Application

Biologics
Vaccines & Therapeutics
Blood & Blood Products
Cellular and Gene Therapy Products
Medical Devices
Water Purification
Air Purification
Others

Global Virus Filtration Market �" By End User

Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies
Contract Research Organizations
Medical Device Companies
Academic & Research Institutes
 

© 2020 jay


Author's Note

jay
About us: –

The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We are a specialist in Technology, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Automotive and Defense.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

14 Views
Added on April 16, 2020
Last Updated on April 16, 2020
Tags: viral detoxification, coronavirus, virology, virus filtration, virus inactivation, virus indexing, virus processing, virus purification

Author

jay
jay

east garden city, NY



About
The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting .. more..