WAR FREEZER - (Operation Disarm)

WAR FREEZER - (Operation Disarm)

A Story by jazzymars
"

WAR FREEZER, is a short fiction story about World War 3. It has to end in no more than 1000 words but i can make the continuation of the story just like series movies. I hope you will like it.

"

WAR FREEZER


1


By: JAZZYMARS



OPERATION DISARM


World war 3 had begun. Every country’s military bases are on the stage of preparation for offensive attacks. The situation is unusual. It was unpredictable. In the Middle East, countries are divided. With the Israeli supplying weapons and ammunition, the Iran, Qatar, Turkey, Jordan, and Lebanon joined forces against Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Kuwait, Abu Dhabi, and Egypt.  In the west, the Americans and the British are seen to be on the defensive stand against the combined attacks of China, Russia, Italy, Spain, France and North Korea. Germany has started its internal war, the east and the west, again. In the Southeast Asian region, Japan is trying to block the North Korean Jet Harriers that aim to target America. Tension between India and Pakistan were on. Australia is idle while in defensive state. Other countries such Philippines, Malaysia, Indonesia and other nearby countries are in joint forces chasing and defending against the attacks of various groups of terrorist. The world is really in serious trouble. Imagine what it will look like from above after super weapons are being launched from each superpower country.

While the world is in a disturbed and troubled state, there is a group of Trillionaires in a super hi-tech unknown agency based one kilometer deep from the ground of the hidden Son Doong Cave somewhere in Vietnam. It has 10-layered Integrated Laboratories. The bottom layer has the Headquarters and barracks. Training facilities are on the second layer. Layers 3, 4 and 5 are the manufacturing section. Command Center is on the sixth layer. Battle Flying Discs are based on layers 7, 8 and 9. Tenth layer serves as the intruders’ barrier and defense center. The group has its own vision to change the world on their own. Though they are of different nationalities, their minds and hearts were programmed to one mission. The head of the group is General Gates; an American retired General who once became a member of the American mafia. Next to him is General Colosimo, who was a member of the Illuminati. Commander of Operations division is Major Hamilton, who was once belonged to CIA. The three of them faked their death in the sub - sequence prior to the formation of the group. Other members are Garcia Jazer and Riz Tripati who worked at NASA as mechanical engineers. Jazer and Tripati are Filipino and Indians, respectively. Other engineers, programmers, computer gamers and crews are Americans, Italians, Filipino, Indians, Vietnamese, Australian, and Japanese. The group was limited up to 7 nationalities only.

While everyone inside the command center is doing their own stuff, the alarm sounded. General Gates and General Colosimo met at the Ground Floor elevator. They looked eye to eye to each other. Simultaneously they whispered, “its time my friend.” Major Hamilton is waiting for them at the entrance of Command operations division on the sixth floor. “Good day gentlemen. I guess it’s time my friends.” The two generals nodded yes and ask him, “So what is the status? Where is that alarm referring to?” “It was the early birds. Just like what they did to Japan way back World War 2. It does not matter to them what will be the effects, as long as they are winning the war.” Hamilton replied. Then he walks through the command stage to start the operations. Jazer called his attention, “Major, we found the exact locations. There were three locations. That means three nuclear warheads will be launching at the same time.” “How many minutes left before take-off? Hamilton asked. “25 minutes, it’s confirmed. Launched will be coming from California, Oklahoma and Mississippi.” Tripati replied. Hamilton went to his desk discussed with the generals for about two minutes. When Gates and Colosimo nodded yes, Hamilton dialed the intercom saying, “Prepare the B.F.D’s in 90 seconds, we need formation A & B. Formation A composed of BFD-f1 and twenty numbers of BFD-d1, formation B will have BFD-f2 and twenty numbers of BFD-d1. Position formation A to Pacific exit and formation B to Atlantic exit.”

This agency has its super advanced technology more than any super power country on earth. BFD’s called Battle Flying Disc looks like a cymbal or UFO. It is a non-ballistic air ship that uses advanced laser, electromagnetic, sonic waves and lightning tesla. BFD-d1 is designed to intercept ballistic missiles; BFD-f1 is programmed to diffuse flying nuclear missiles, tanks and jets, while BFD-f2 is for defusing nuclear warhead plants and power plants.

“Major, formation A and B is ready. Computer Gamers are on their positions”, Jazer informed Hamilton.”Copy! Captain Armani, connect me to Captain Mc Vince”, Hamilton ordered the Filipino-Indian Ex-US Marines. “It’s my pleasure Sir!” Armani replied.

Right away, Hamilton gave an order. “Captain Mc Vince, proceed to OPERATION DISARM.  You only have 20 minutes to get it done. Copy that?” Mc Vince replied, “Copy that Sir!”

Mc Vince ordered the computer gamers to fly the unmanned BFD’s according to designated formation and exit. Formation A is designed to intercept the nuclear missiles at the Pacific Ocean, wait for the Formation B to accomplish the mission to defuse all nuclear power plants and disarm all nuclear warheads in the United States. The next step, Formations A and B is going together to defuse and disarm Russia, China and other countries that possess nuclear warheads. The BFD’s are very effective, anything that has power will be defused as it approaches.

After 15 minutes, three beeps called the attentions at the Command Center. It’s Mc Vince. “Put him on!” Hamilton said. Mc Vince spoke immediately and said, “Congratulations major! Mission accomplished!” The whole crew in that huge building raised their hands while shouting “Long-live the earth!”

“Congratulations ladies and gentlemen! Major! Order our men in each of the 197 countries to fabricate the news.” Gates said. “Sir, what will be the headline?” Hamilton asked. Gates looked up at the picture of Canis Major Dwarf Galaxy and smiled as he answered, “Aliens - Invaders or War freezers?”

-End of Story-

-/jazzymars

© 2017 jazzymars


Author's Note

jazzymars
I am new to writing stories. Please comment constructively but not too tight. Thank you very much.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Every writing style is different and every author is different but perhaps breaking up the stories into more pieces. What I mean by that is instead of having such long paragraphs at time just break them up a bit so that some people can follow along a little easier. Other than that I was thrilled and satisfied when I read this story and being in a military family and paying a close eye to politics. I can visually everything you wrote happening. Loved the story.

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

jazzymars

6 Years Ago

Thanks for that Sir.
jazzymars

6 Years Ago

I am going post the continuation of WAR FREEZER soon. Hope you will like it too. ;)
jazzymars

6 Years Ago

I will also try to make as short as this.. 1000 words maximum.



Reviews

FIRST EDITION done. Thanks to some external copy readers.

Posted 6 Years Ago


Every writing style is different and every author is different but perhaps breaking up the stories into more pieces. What I mean by that is instead of having such long paragraphs at time just break them up a bit so that some people can follow along a little easier. Other than that I was thrilled and satisfied when I read this story and being in a military family and paying a close eye to politics. I can visually everything you wrote happening. Loved the story.

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

jazzymars

6 Years Ago

Thanks for that Sir.
jazzymars

6 Years Ago

I am going post the continuation of WAR FREEZER soon. Hope you will like it too. ;)
jazzymars

6 Years Ago

I will also try to make as short as this.. 1000 words maximum.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Stats

262 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 17, 2017
Last Updated on September 30, 2017
Tags: WAR, War Freezer, World War 3

Author

jazzymars
jazzymars

San Fernando, 1, Philippines



About
Determined to Learn and Try everything. more..

Writing
RESTART RESTART

A Book by jazzymars