One Last Letter To Beautiful

One Last Letter To Beautiful

A Story by Jason Blane
"

I Will Always Miss You

"
Dear Beautiful...
I don't know if you look here anymore or if you ever did in the first place. I always hoped you do look here once and a while. Today I sent you a message on Whatsapp and you replied and now we will probably never talk again and I don't know how to deal with that. My chest feels so tight with pain and the feeling of lose that this ending brings. I wish you all the best in life and happiness but at the same time, I wish I could see you again, hold you in my arms, kiss your lips make love to you again. I will miss you and there will always be a hole in my heart that can never be filled with anything but you Sam. I can't write any more today it hurts too much. But if you look at this letter i will add more to it now and then and I will add more poems as well.

So long for now Beautiful...
Hello Beautiful

You came last night and brought my piano and guitar to me. I didn't expect you to bring it so quickly, I wasn't ready to see you. After I got everything out of the car you asked if I needed anything else(it was so nice to hear your voice) and when I said no you got in your car, I tried to tell you I was sorry but you closed the door and drove away... No goodbyes, I watched you drive away, around the corner you were gone... So I whispered goodbye... goodbye my love, goodbye

Hello Beautiful                                                                          14/02/18

Well, its valentines day and I'm sitting here thinking about you. I left you flowers in front of your house yesterday, I hope you got them and something I drew. it said that I had hoped that this silence would not be forever.

I had a job interview today and it went very well, it would be a great company to work for if they call me. Well I know you don't much like Valentine's Day but I'll wish you a happy Valentines anyways.

always thinking about you...
Hello Beautiful                                                                            17/02/18 

Yesterday was my birthday and it was quiet, but that's okay I had an okay day. The best part of my birthday was when you wished me a happy birthday, I was hoping you would but I wasn't sure. it was the best gift I got...

I still don't know if you read this or not. I wonder if you got my flowers that I left you with the picture that I drew for valentines day. I'm sorry about the drawing I made, it was sad and not really appropriate for valentines day but it was how I feel. maybe I will draw a nicer picture to send to you. I'm getting ready for bed but wanted to write something here first, so good night beautiful and sweet dreams...

love always and forever...
Hello Gorgeous                                                                             22/02/18

Well, today would have been the third anniversary of our meeting at Earl's. But my mind keeps going to our second date at the sushi restaurant, it was great and we kept going from there and I was so happy we did and I still am even if it ended like this. I'm so glad I meet you and got share this time with you. I wouldn't give it up for anything.

But I remember that sometime after when we were already dating for a while, you told me you were going to tell me on the second date that you didn't want to see me anymore, cause you didn't understand what I wanted. I guess I'm wondering if you regret now not saying goodbye then or if like me you are happy we had the time together that we did.

Losing you will be one of the biggest regrets of my life and I will just have to deal with it and move on somehow. I still don't know if you look here or if I'm just talking to myself, but I hope you do sometimes.

Love Always and no regrets except for losing you...

© 2018 Jason Blane


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

148 Views
Added on February 1, 2018
Last Updated on February 23, 2018

Author

Jason Blane
Jason Blane

Oakville, Ontario, Canada



About
Love to write love poems to the most beautiful woman in the world to me. more..

Writing