builder's blogs- Amplifyinfra

builder's blogs- Amplifyinfra

A Story by jemad verma
"

Read our construction Builder’s blog about the architecture, design, and construction required to create a luxury living environment by reading our home construction and builder blog.

"

You can find out everything you need to know about the construction of your home. So, if you're thinking about building your ideal home but don't know where to start,

HOME CONSTUCTION COST IN HYDERABAD

Building a Home is a dream for every family in India and is one of the biggest investments in their lifetime so homeowners are preferring professional home construction companies   these days who can provide an end-to-end turnkey solution from approvals, design, supply of materials and building the home at a fixed turnkey contract value. Home or Residential Construction costs per square feet varies depending on various factors.  Economy Homes cost of construction  starts from Rs. 1495 per square feet and goes up to Rs. 2500 per Square Feet for Premium Villas in Hyderabad. The cost also varies according to the square feet area of building or home and other

Various factors like type of materials used, structural designs, soil conditions, floor to ceiling height, road access and proximity to city, etc. The segment of ultra-luxury high end villas the cost starts from Rs. 2500 per square feet and entirely depends on the materials and fittings as they contain items like jacuzzi, swimming pools, lifts etc used in the building which escalate the cost. Each home is unique and therefore we cannot go for lump sum based costing, it will lead to difference in the contract at a later stage. We will explain in detail below how the home construction cost in Hyderabad varies with various factors.

Soil Conditions- Without doing the soil bearing capacity test (soil test) we should never do the structural design, as each site soil conditions will be different.  Hard soil above 20T/Sqm will not be a problem and we can design normal structural and cost will not be high, but black cotton or partial black cotton soils will have SBC less than 20T/Sqm so, we need to used higher quantity of steel and concrete this leads to increase in footing, column and beam sizes and the cost escalates from normal soil by 8-10%. In some conditions where the SBC is less than 10T/Sqm we may need to design raft foundation in such cases the structural cost increases by 25-30%. Also, we may need external borrowed soil to fill the pits so it will also increase the overall project cost by 1%.

Plinth Level Raise- It is always preferred to raise the building height by certain feet above the existing road level, to avoid future problems such as Flooding in the property. Raising building height requires backfilling of existing land with Morram, which increases the cost of construction. Ideally, people go for 2 Feet to 3 Feet, height increase of the Property, keeping in mind the Ramp Position to ensure easy parking. Raising building height also helps in enhancing the beauty of the elevation. However, it comes at a cost and cost ranges from Rs.3000/- to Rs.4500/- per Cubic Feet.

Structural Design- We need to design the house or building RCC structure for seismic loads, live loads and dead loads and have a safety factor of 1.25 minimum to ensure a good structural design. As we increase the safety factor the cost of construction also increases for RCC structure. If you are thinking of having a provision to go for an extra floor in the future then the foundation, pillars and beams should be designed according to that so there will be an increase in 5-10% in structural RCC costs.






© 2022 jemad verma


Author's Note

jemad verma
b

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

22 Views
Added on May 27, 2022
Last Updated on May 27, 2022
Tags: conturction, blog, design

Author