SPRING: A Creative Season For Me...

SPRING: A Creative Season For Me...

A Story by Jennifer Webster
"

Springtime is a great time for creativity; read on about why this is so for me...

"

(Illustration by Jenn Webster) 
Springtime means so very much more than the blooming of the flowers and the warmest of weathers; spring is a time for one such as myself to show off my creativity, seeing what I can do with it...
You see, spring is a special time for a creative artist/writer like myself; when the weather is warm, I would go right outside and enjoy the weather, because it gives me such creative ideas in which I can use for whatever project that I can cook up. And then when I am finished with one project, I would go right on to the next; that is why for me, the spring season is called the creative season. I would have from now until the middle of May to show off what I could do that would please my audience; if my talents hold enough attention to capture the audience, then the chances may be good that I might get called on to do writing and art projects. But if it does not, then, there is always next season or so. But other than that, I like spring because it gives me the chance to be creative. 
But there are other times for me to be creative in my writing besides spring; in the summer, when I have nothing else to do, I would write a story or a manuscript for an upcoming ebook. And yes, I do a lot of reading; you see, in order for me to write good, you have got to do a lot of reading, and I have done plenty of that in the past few years. I have done reading challenges for Goodreads in 2018 & 2020 (yes, I know, the latter year being the worst year of all), and next year I plan to jump back into the challenge again. But in the meantime, I would do my normal reading to pass the time between writing and creating something new. 

I have been practicing my writing throughout the past few years, ever since I had become an author in 2017; in al of the years that I have practiced my writing, you can say that I have done very well. However, just because I have slowed down for a bit on my writing practice does not necessarily mean that I should stop writing altogether; I have to keep on practicing, because, after all, practice does make perfect, and so with that I shall make perfect by continue practicing...
Now, I have the Easter holiday to look forward to, and then after a little bit time off, then I would be going back to concentrate on whatever writing/art project I would be doing next. If you get stuck with your writing or if you are having trouble writing better because of family issues (such as my family acting so very strangely, etc.) then my best advice would be to just take as much a break as possible. Hopefully when you have gathered enough creative strength to get your tail back in your chair again, then it shall be safe for you to start writing again. 
And now, if you would excuse me, the warm weather beckons me; I must get right outside and think up new ideas for my writing...

© 2021 Jennifer Webster


Author's Note

Jennifer Webster
Thank you so much for reading my article; please let me know what you think of it by leaving a review, and thanks!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

124 Views
Added on April 1, 2021
Last Updated on April 1, 2021
Tags: Springtime, Creativity, Writing, Warm Weather, Season, Article

Author

Jennifer Webster
Jennifer Webster

Felton, DE



About
I formerly lived in Philadelphia but I now live in Felton, DE; I am a writer, author, and cartoonist, and I am currently taking time off as a food service worker for a company called Sodexo at the Do.. more..

Writing