:/

:/

A Story by Jessica Marlow

i wish you would for once see what your doing to me. but you dont you sit there and say your sorry over and over again im done hearing im sorry, for once open up your f****n eyes and see that im better than the rest...and if you dont thats fine cause you know what im pretty positive i could do a lot better than you (but i dont want them i want u)....you got lucky to have,  take ur chance now or you may never get another one. im sorry for all the pain i may have caused when we were together but u knw i would never do that again you know i have learned my lesson:/... and im goin against a lot of rules to send this damn message so you better listen loud and clear!!!!

© 2011 Jessica Marlow


Author's Note

Jessica Marlow
this is for the dumbass tht broke my heart...this is more of a venting poem

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

My father once told me that when my emotions are inflamed that is best for me to sit in peace first and settle them before confronting someone. People often don't hear our true intent because of the energy we put behind words, that energy is so stronly felt by the reciever that they automatically put up their defense and thus they never hear our true message they just feel the energy coming at them. The last line in this message is almost like an altimatum, like your saying you better listen or else. Most people will challenge that and chose the or else just for spite to see if the person really will go through with it. In these cases it is best to get calm first and speak to the person from a soul that is at peace and then they will hear anything you have to say.

Great post.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

258 Views
1 Review
Added on April 11, 2011
Last Updated on April 11, 2011

Author

Jessica Marlow
Jessica Marlow

monroe, NC



About
Im 15 I live in monroe, nc im a b***h from hell an if you dont like it you can walk away, but to say the least you would be missing out on a REALLY good time. i Like to party and hang out with friends.. more..

Writing