Chapter 3

Chapter 3

A Chapter by Jessica

Chapter 3

They both were frightened. The year controller keeps on turning and turning. Masie and Fontanne became very dizzy. Suddenly, Fontanne realized that there is actually a “stop” button! She tried to press the button. But it won’t budge. Masie turned the year controller again. But, it still won’t budge.

At this moment, Axis had just finished building the time machine. Because he built the time machine, so he knows that he had built a tracker, so, he can track Fontanne and Masie. He hopped on the time machine and pressed the “start” button. The machine then started to move. Axis opened the year controller and a small screen appeared.  “Doot, Doot”. A small dot that represent him and a red dot that represent Fontanne and Masie keep on flashing on the screen. “Now with the trackers, I can easily find Fontanne and Masie.” Axis exclaimed. He followed the tracker and went on tracing Fontanne and Masie. Now, Fontanne and Masie had turned at least 10 billion laps. The time machine turned faster and faster. Then, it stopped spinning and it dashed towards a hallway that is black. Entirely black. A weak flash of light that come from the back hallway and they disappeared. Axis couldn’t find the little red dot and he can’t track Fontanne and Masie anymore. He went back home with sadness.


© 2010 Jessica


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

A good chapter! Weidone


Posted 13 Years Ago


No tracker left the kids in a bad situation. A very good chapter. Open many doors for the story. Thank you.
Coyote

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

160 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 13, 2010
Last Updated on September 13, 2010


Author

Jessica
Jessica

Hong Kong



About
Jessica's the name. I am a fifteen year old young lady who originated from Hong Kong and studies abroad in the UK at the moment. I have a passion towards writing, but it seemed to be buried with the.. more..

Writing
T.K.L. T.K.L.

A Poem by Jessica