Chapter 4

Chapter 4

A Chapter by Jessica

Chapter4

At last, Fontanne and Masie’s time machine stopped spinning. Everything now turned still, completely still. There is even not any movement. After a while, the two girls realized that they have landed. Fontanne poked her head out, and then comes Masie’s head. Fontanne’s eyes accidentally saw the year controller. Oh, man, it is now year 2017!!! She was 18 now! Just then, they saw a beautiful girl and they decided to track “her”. The two girls followed the girl into a studio. There, they heard a worker say, “Miss Fontanne, are you ready to be on the stage? Everything is ready, except you.” “Wait a second, Martin, I am ready.” Fontanne replied. The big girl Fontanne was wearing an Indian dress. She was disguised as an Indian girl. Well, not disguised. She really is one famous T.V. character!! She smiled happily. She knew that she will be what she like when she grow up--------- a Super start!! They happily skipped onto the time machine.

Masie pressed the “start” button. Everything went black once more. Fontanne wondered, “If this machine can travel to the past and the future, why won’t we travel to Masie’s past??” She said to Masie, “Hey, don’t you want to know how your mum and dad die?” “Sure!” exclaimed Maise. So, she turned the time machine to the day she was born. “Whoosh” went the time machine.

Axis is now at home, sucking up cup noodles. He was doomed to find out that a brilliant scientist like him would fail. He was also worried about Fontanne and Masie. He disappointedly dragged himself back to his room. He pushed the door. He accidentally found out that-------------


© 2010 Jessica


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

It looks good. This chapter is a little bit confusing1


Posted 13 Years Ago


The future look good. The past can open up a sadness that is bury. A very good chapter. More description of surroundings and people would make it more entertaining.
Coyote

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

139 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 13, 2010
Last Updated on September 13, 2010


Author

Jessica
Jessica

Hong Kong



About
Jessica's the name. I am a fifteen year old young lady who originated from Hong Kong and studies abroad in the UK at the moment. I have a passion towards writing, but it seemed to be buried with the.. more..

Writing
T.K.L. T.K.L.

A Poem by Jessica