CHAPTER 5

CHAPTER 5

A Chapter by Jessica

Chapter5

He accidentally found out that the red dot that represents Fontanne and Masie is flashing again. He speedily globed all his cup noodles in his mouth and dashed onto the time machine. He pressed the "start” button and he disappeared.

Meanwhile, Fontanne and Masie are heading towards the day Masie was born. Masie said, “I can’t wait to know how my parents die!” With a flash, they were in the hospital. Suddenly, Fontanne said, “Hey! I saw someone over there! Oh! They’re your parents!!!” “What?” Masie screamed, “They’re my parents? You’re kidding??” Fontanne said, “Certainly not! In fact, your eyes look like that woman!” "Well, I guess you’re right.” Masie finally said. So, they followed Masie’s parents to the exit of the hospital. They watched their parents step out of the hospital. When they reached the road, a car came “whoosh” and it flew over them!! Then, a young girl passed by and took them back to the hospital and the doctor called somebody. After a while, Fontanne and Axis came. The doctor gave Masie to them and told them that Masie’s parents were dead. When Masie heard of this, she began to cry. “Don’t cry! Masie, don’t cry! “ Fontanne said. They slowly walked back to the time machine. “I think we’ve had enough.” Fontanne said. “Yeah, right.” Masie replied with tears in her face. She said,"Let’s go back home!!” They got on the time machine. But when Fontanne pressed the “start” button, the time machine was found out of order again.


© 2010 Jessica


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Sad journey. What are you writing? What is this chapter about?I don't understand!


Posted 13 Years Ago


The past is a sad journey when the lost of people and family are involved. A very strong chapter. More description of people and place would make this a perfect story.
Coyote


Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

130 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 13, 2010
Last Updated on September 13, 2010


Author

Jessica
Jessica

Hong Kong



About
Jessica's the name. I am a fifteen year old young lady who originated from Hong Kong and studies abroad in the UK at the moment. I have a passion towards writing, but it seemed to be buried with the.. more..

Writing
T.K.L. T.K.L.

A Poem by Jessica