Listening to my stories

Listening to my stories

A Story by jessy123


People all around me come for a good story, take me as a good laugh, or find ways with my encouraging words but they don't see me as who I really am. Each story I tell is for a person I should be from an ulternate universe. The people in my stories have faces I've never seen before and if they stand in front of me staring blankly at me they'll be strangers. I want to be the people in my stories, have strengths but no fears. Haves friends and a mortal enemy, find peace in a dark world. I want to be the girl who finds true love when he was there all along but me, I'm the girl who looks for love. I sit at the end of the bar and people watch, alone. I fall in love but go no where with it. I can't even pick up the courage to talk to the fella I fell in love with from across the bar. I leave with a new love every night. Playing scenerios in my head of what would have happened if I had my first one night stand. Can that one night stand possibly turn into an every night stand? Then I worry about the story I would have on how I met my husband. In the bar. I won't have that fairytale story of how I met my prince that saved me from this hideous monster. So i'll stand by others and tell the stories others want to hear. Others and me. My stories make me believe this could be me. I could be the person I tell my stories about. But then I realised I have been telling my stories all along, I've been telling my story to me. Each time I stood in front of the mirror saying who I wanted to be, it was me who was listening to the most important story of all time. I have been listening to my story.

© 2015 jessy123


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

a beautiful but sad write ,looking for love and a meaningful relationship
but never sure,great story

Posted 8 Years Ago


I like how authentic the story is for one's personal journey and what's in ones mind. Would like to see it fleshed out a little more honestly, good concept-keep writing

Posted 8 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

187 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 3, 2015
Last Updated on March 3, 2015
Tags: stories, story, who am i, listening

Author

jessy123
jessy123

---------, NJ



About
I don't like these..... Figure me out more..

Writing