AMIDST THE GIANT WAVE[chapter 2]

AMIDST THE GIANT WAVE[chapter 2]

A Story by Jess
"

tragedy of my life

"
                                     AMIDST THE GIANT WAVES
        [chapter 2]


       A night before the trip I already prepared my things.We have a quiet nervous kind of supper that night.The thick luminous fish colored fog turned into deep solid night fog.The wind sprang up,it shook the whole line of windows in the kitchen and knocked every single pot of geraniums on the back porch.And it wasn't more than half an hour before there was a grumble of approaching thunder and the fog began to swirl around the windows,streaming like cotton as the wind increased.
       The next morning,heavy rains started to fall, as we went aboard the sail boat and drifted out into the sea,the wind sprang up.After e while,a big wave hit the sail boat.It was sidling,pitching and rolling in the middle of the sea.Its motor sputtered into reverse and then the hull rubbed against the pillings.In the quick lightning flashes,I could see every scuppers pouring water.I can hear the passengers screaming and crying.Another wave hit our sail boat and that time the left side of it was wrecked,salt water run off the deck.All of us started to pray that time,only a miracle from GOD could save us amidst that giant waves.GOD who is merciful would not let us to get drown.I know it was just a test for us,for HIM to know how faithful we are.Fortunately,the sail boat was drifted ashore before the giant waves hit us again.
    From that experience,I've learned the lesson,that the storm of life test the strength of our anchor,our faith,our love to HIM.That despite of hardships,GOD will never leave nor forsake us.That all the things happened for a reason.As long as we love,trust,and depend on HIM,He will give us the power to do impossible things.Because the Lord did not want us to doubt,to fear,or to lose hope,He wants us to believe,to hope,and to know the main reason behind every circumstances.
    I'VE WON,WE WERE ALL SAVED,THAT'S THE BAY OF SUCCESS IN BELIEVING IN HIM...THE TRAGEDY THAT MAKES ME STRONGER,,AND NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS,I WILL NEVER BE AFRAID OF SAILING AMIDST THE GIANT WAVES..

© 2012 Jess


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Khicks,

Thank goodness I don't get sea sick. I like your pictural descriptions of nature. Even the wind varies in intensity. So many writers write of the potential energy and not the actual kinetic values of natural elements such as wind, fog, rain and water. Your writing brings things to life; not mere descriptions.

I enjoyed the action. Your characters actually have life in them.

Thank you for sharing this action packed adventure. I wish there could be more. I know there is.

To God be the glory, great things He has done and is continually doing in our lives.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Jess

11 Years Ago

thank you very much Cecil:)I really really love to read your reviews,promise!!i,m overwhelmed.
good job!
thank you for sharing your experience and that makes me realize that GOD is always with us,,,

Posted 11 Years Ago


Jess

11 Years Ago

thanks:)
chuna

11 Years Ago

your welcome!
just remember my name,,,heheh,,,
Beside some few grammar stuff that needs to be corrected, I think the concept here is nice. Just the way I like it: short, substantial, and nice images painted with words. I like the last paragraph very much. keep it up.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Jess

11 Years Ago

thank you Sir Jaykom:) i appreciate it.
egzoited!!!!

Posted 11 Years Ago


Jess

11 Years Ago

NOT MUCH MY DEAR;-)
bryandc15

11 Years Ago

i mean i'm egzoited

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

178 Views
4 Reviews
Added on November 21, 2012
Last Updated on November 27, 2012
Tags: faith in GOD, courage, experience

Author

Jess
Jess

Legazpi, Bicol Region, Philippines



About
AB JOURNALISM graduate Bicol University, Legazpi City Albay,Philippines Manunula/t. Paradox. Deep. more..

Writing
REGRETS REGRETS

A Poem by Jess