Chica

Chica

A Chapter by Jeremy Hiles
"

Chica is on the move, and the suspense is building!

"

My heart was racing so fast that I felt like my chest would explode.  I could hear my pulse in my ears, a loud roar as if a train was flying past.  I leapt from my seat and looked closely at the somewhat fuzzy images on the screen.  Chica was definitely missing from the stage and nowhere to be seen.  In a panic now, I frantically looked at the other cameras.  When I came to the storage room camera feed, my heart seemed to stop for a second, and then raced even faster than before.  Chica was standing in the storage room, staring right into the camera.  There was no way this was real.  I pinched myself hard, which stung, so I knew I could not be dreaming.  This was not a dream, but it could certainly pass as a nightmare.  I couldn’t take my eyes from the screen featuring Chica’s close-up. 


Suddenly the screen went dark.  I scrambled to check the other screens, but they were all blank as well, with an occasional burst of static.  Out of frustration I tapped on the screens several times, but to no avail.  After a few minutes of staring at nothing but static, the screen suddenly jumped back online.  I was looking back at the storage room, but Chica was gone.  Again.  In a frenzy, I scanned the monitors.  Party room; empty.  Hallways outside my office; clean. And then I saw Chica again.  In the hall outside of the restrooms.  She was looking at the camera again, but this time her head was tilted to the side, and her mouth was open wide.  The sight of her staring at the camera like that sent shivers up and down my spine.  In surprise I took a couple steps back.  I still couldn’t believe what was happening, there was no way this could be real.  And yet, I had pinched myself, and even if it was a dream, this was way too vivid to be in my mind.  I thought back to the strange phone call I had received.  All I had to do was keep Chica from getting to me and I would be ok.  I slammed the buttons on the sides of the doors and they slid into place.  I immediately felt better and started to calm down, but then I realized that I had only a limited amount of power.  I couldn’t keep the doors closed all night. 


I glanced at my watch.  1:37. Maybe there was some sort of meter to measure how much power I had left.  I looked around my office and noticed a little monitor almost completely hidden by a stack of paper.  I pushed the papers aside and looked at the monitor.  In green LED lights it showed that I had 81% power remaining, but at the rate the doors were using power, I would only be able to keep them closed for maybe an hour and a half to two hours barring any sudden or unexpected drains on the power. 


I looked at the cameras again.  Chica was nowhere to be seen yet again.  I looked over all of the camera feeds and there was no Chica.  Without even thinking about it, I turned to the audio from the kitchen.  Suddenly the speaker came alive with the sounds of banging pots and pans.  Something was moving around in the kitchen, and I guessed it was Chica, because she was not within view of any of the cameras.  Since I knew where she was, I decided to turn off the doors to conserve as much power as possible and save it for if Chica decided to wander in the direction of my office.


I hit the button to deactivate the doors and checked the hallway just as a precaution.  The banging from the kitchen still played over the speakers, so I was reassured that Chica was preoccupied for the time being.  I tried to remember more from the phone call, anything that I could use to help keep Chica away.  All I could think of was that she might try to force me to listen to those stupid songs all night or maybe force me to eat pizza.  I turned the sound down on the speakers to decrease the noise, since the guy on the phone had warned me that the animatronics were programmed to go where the noises were.


I collected my thoughts as well as I could, and then turned back to the monitors.  I glanced over the other rooms to make sure Chica hadn’t slipped out of the kitchen.  All was clear.  I happened to glance at the stage and then froze.  Now Bonnie was gone.



© 2015 Jeremy Hiles


Author's Note

Jeremy Hiles
The fan fiction gets intense!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

^^ Ooo, it is getting good! XD poor guy, I would have jumped seeing it on the camera and I don't think I would want to stare at it XD but then again it is smart to keep an eye out to see where they are at *shivers lol I think you did a great job keeping it suspenseful, and I don't think I have picked up any errors really, but me was imagining him freaking out so yeah XD

Good Job

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

~*~Peace Keeper~*~

8 Years Ago

o.o oh dear lol XD yeah I bet you are lol xD you should tell me about it when you do cuz I don't thi.. read more
Jeremy Hiles

8 Years Ago

haha ok XD
~*~Peace Keeper~*~

8 Years Ago

lol yep :p



Reviews

^^ Ooo, it is getting good! XD poor guy, I would have jumped seeing it on the camera and I don't think I would want to stare at it XD but then again it is smart to keep an eye out to see where they are at *shivers lol I think you did a great job keeping it suspenseful, and I don't think I have picked up any errors really, but me was imagining him freaking out so yeah XD

Good Job

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

~*~Peace Keeper~*~

8 Years Ago

o.o oh dear lol XD yeah I bet you are lol xD you should tell me about it when you do cuz I don't thi.. read more
Jeremy Hiles

8 Years Ago

haha ok XD
~*~Peace Keeper~*~

8 Years Ago

lol yep :p
Awesome! This paper really embodies the FNAF experience. It kept me at the edge of my seat the whole time. The only things I saw wrong with it were in your third from the bottom paragraph and your first one. Towards the end of the third from the bottom paragraph you wrote, "...since she was not within view of any of the cameras. Since I knew where she was, I decided to turn off the doors to conserve as much power... Consider revising the word "since" from either sentence. In the first paragraph on the last sentence you wrote, "I couldn't take my eyes from the screen featuring Chica's close-up." Maybe consider revising "close-up" to "grim face" or "Terrifying guise." Again, this paper is amazing; it satisfies the reader while sending fear through them. Very well done.

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Jeremy Hiles

8 Years Ago

Thanks Jesse! I will definitely make those changes! Glad you liked it and thanks for the review!
JesseLKellogg

8 Years Ago

Sure thing!
Goodness, talk about heart-pounding. The picture was enough to send shivers down my spine! Nice addition, have the love-hate relationship with the cliffhangers though, but as a fellow writer, they are nice to use! Anyway, great chapter, looking forward to more!

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Jeremy Hiles

8 Years Ago

Haha thanks! Yeah Chica it's probably the one that I find the scariest just because of that face lol.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

518 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 30, 2015
Last Updated on December 26, 2015
Tags: Five Nights at Freddy's, Five, Nights, Freddy's, Chica, Bonnie, Freddy, Foxy, Fazbear, Pizza, fan fiction


Author

Jeremy Hiles
Jeremy Hiles

Kathleen, FL



About
I enjoy reading and writing most all genres. I have written several short stories and am currently working on two books, as well as another story that very well could end up becoming a book too. I l.. more..

Writing