Bonnie

Bonnie

A Chapter by Jeremy Hiles
"

Now Bonnie is on the loose!

"

Frantically I checked the cameras, first looking at the party room, then the hallways, and then the front entrance.  Nothing.  I happened to glance at the feed from the storage closet across the hall from my office.  Bonnie was there, staring straight into the camera with his dark, empty eyes. 


I turned to the doorway and leaned forward in my seat to try to see around the corner of the door into the storage room, but was unable to see anything other than the edge of the door frame.  I turned back to the camera just in time to see it suddenly turn to static.  Then I heard the footsteps, right outside my door, coming closer down the hall.  I quickly spun my chair towards the door and immediately wished that I hadn’t.  Bonnie was standing in the doorway, with his mouth hanging open and some kind of screech mixed with a strange garbled sound was coming from his voice box. 


In a panic, I slammed the button for the doors and closed them with a loud slam.  I couldn’t see Bonnie from the cameras because of the blind spots, but I knew he was still out there, waiting. 


My heart was racing so fast that I felt as if I could hear it pounding.  I checked the power readings.  74% and draining fast.  With Bonnie standing at the door, I dared not open it until I knew he was far away, preferably in another room or at least at the end of the hallway.  I could still hear noises in the kitchen, which meant that Chica was still occupied, for now at least.  I glanced at the cameras and saw that Bonnie had moved back into to party room near the middle of the pizzeria.  I deactivated the door and breathed a slow, shaky breath. 


I considered making a run for the front doors and getting out of the place, but from what the guy on the phone had said, the animatronics were not dangerous, they only wandered around at night because there was no sound and no guests for them to entertain.  Besides, running down the hall would leave me vulnerable, as well as make a lot of noise from my footsteps.  Better to stay put and make it through the night in the office where I knew I was safe. 


I turned back to the screens to keep tabs on the animatronics.  Bonnie has moved to another party room, and was standing in the darkest corner of the room, barely in view of the camera.  Freddy was still standing on the main stage.  And Chica was still in the kitchen, judging from the banging pots and pans. 


I felt more at ease just from knowing that the animatronics were all far away from me for the time being.  I took a quick look at the clock.  2:53.  I had just over 3 hours before my shift was up.  Based on the amount of power I had left, I could close the doors for the rest of the night starting at 4:30.  An hour and a half from now. 

In frustration, I hunched over in my chair, massaging my eyes as if I could wake up and find that all of this was a dream.  Or more precisely, a nightmare.  Suddenly I heard footsteps echoing down the hall.  I jerked up and swept my eyes over the screens.  No animatronics in sight. I breathed a sigh of relief, and then realized, if I couldn’t see them, they could be right at the door.


Ever so slowly I spun to turn towards the doorway on the right.  I flicked the light on in the hall and braced myself.  Nothing.  I turned back to the left, held my breath, and flicked on the light. Nothing.  Confused, I looked at the cameras again, right as they went fuzzy.  As the screens flickered with static, I could feel my pulse start to increase again.  The cameras still were not picking up any animatronics, other than Freddy who was still on the main stage, and Foxy, who was apparently out of order in the Pirate’s Cove. 


Everything was quiet.  No movement on screen, no sounds from the halls.  Then it hit me.  No noises, no sounds, which meant that there was no noise coming from the kitchen either.  That meant Chica was no longer there.  I slowly turned to the doorway on the right, took a deep breath, and flicked the switch for the hallway lights.  I jumped back startled.  Chica stood there just outside the door, head tilted back and jaw hanging open.


I slammed the door down and immediately heard footsteps from the left hallway.  I spun my chair just in time to see Bonnie peering around the corner of the doorway, staring at me with his dark, empty eyes.



© 2015 Jeremy Hiles


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

XD Uh oh, now he has to deal with two lol If this was a movie I would probably be saying "oh no, oh no, AHHH!" a lot lol XD Again really good with the suspense, I would suggest maybe making it a little more clearer when he turns on the light, it sounds like he turns the right hall light on then the left and then the right again xD idk if he turns it off afterwards or not, maybe I missed something though lol Other than that I think you did a great job, can't wait for the next one! lol

Good Job

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Jeremy Hiles

8 Years Ago

Thank you for your review! Yeah thank you for pointing that out, in the game the lights go off by t.. read more
~*~Peace Keeper~*~

8 Years Ago

^^ You're very welcome! Yep no problem, that makes sense xD



Reviews

Clearly you enjoy scaring people or being scared, correct? Well, you are good at it! I myself enjoy doing both when the occasion calls. Liked being able to jump right back into this story and still know mostly what is going on without having to reread! Very thrilling and exciting!

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Jeremy Hiles

8 Years Ago

Haha, yeah a bit of both at times! :) Thank you very much! I am working on the next chapter, hope.. read more
XD Uh oh, now he has to deal with two lol If this was a movie I would probably be saying "oh no, oh no, AHHH!" a lot lol XD Again really good with the suspense, I would suggest maybe making it a little more clearer when he turns on the light, it sounds like he turns the right hall light on then the left and then the right again xD idk if he turns it off afterwards or not, maybe I missed something though lol Other than that I think you did a great job, can't wait for the next one! lol

Good Job

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Jeremy Hiles

8 Years Ago

Thank you for your review! Yeah thank you for pointing that out, in the game the lights go off by t.. read more
~*~Peace Keeper~*~

8 Years Ago

^^ You're very welcome! Yep no problem, that makes sense xD

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

440 Views
2 Reviews
Added on December 26, 2015
Last Updated on December 26, 2015
Tags: Five Nights at Freddy's, Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, Foxy, animatronics, jumpscares, intense, fright


Author

Jeremy Hiles
Jeremy Hiles

Kathleen, FL



About
I enjoy reading and writing most all genres. I have written several short stories and am currently working on two books, as well as another story that very well could end up becoming a book too. I l.. more..

Writing