Dear Savannah,

Dear Savannah,

A Story by Girl who is just a beautiful disaster

Hello,
I know you don't know me because you were never born. It's mommy. You would have been 2 years old on April 17th. Doesn't seem possible does it? My lil girl turning 2. I think about you a lot. Your father well I'm just glad I'm not with that scum bag no more. He was worthless. If you were here I would've told you not to ever date a scum bag like your father. Mommy is dating a different guy. His name is Donald. Baby girl you would've really liked him. Mommy really likes him a lot and doesn't want to lose him. I'm not sure what I would have done without him though these last few months. Your Great Grandpa Bill isn't doing so well. You definitely would've liked him. He would've been playing you so much music baby. Mama would've been singing to you so much. Donald would've taught you to protect yourself from any sort of harm... Men are a******s at times baby and I am so sorry that you couldn't get to see the outside world your cousins would've loved to have met you. It would've gone Peyton, Wesley, you and then Aria. Mama is having a hard time right now. I wants you here with her but I know I won't be able to have you and hold you in my arms. You might be having a lil brother or sister. Mom is going to go to the doctor I think and get a pregnancy test done because she is starting to feel what she felt with you. Sometimes I wonder what you would've looked like. If you would've had blue eyes and strawberry blonde hair like i did when i was little or if you would've had brown eyes and brown hair. I look at your cousins and sometimes I wish you were there with me giving them someone to play with. I think mama can't leave your aunties because of the kids and how much I miss you and wish you were here with me. I love you lots even though you aren't here. I never had a abortion and I never got the chance to actually meet you. After 3 pregnancy tests proven positive, i became excited but nervous. Your daddy and me fought too much and it caused so much stress on mommy. Mommy blames herself right now. I think if mommy hadn't have had all that damn stress from when her and daddy were together then you would be here with Donald and me. Mommy really and truly does miss you like no other baby girl... You wanna know what your name was going to be? Savannah Lynn. When mommy has brother or sister she is going to tell them about you. Mommy is sad sometimes because she will hear a lil kid cry or something and it makes her miss you more then I already do. Donald has been supportive over this and he knows about you and what happened. Your grandpa wishes he could have met you but we can't rewind time. Mommy had told your father  bout you when it was your birthday and I'm glad he and me aren't together. Once mommy found out about the miscarriage she broke up with daddy because I couldn't deal with the way he cause med to stress so much. I love you Savannah Lynn!! <3 I really wish you could have been here and have met Donald he is a good guy...I'm sure he would've loved you as much as I would've. Mommy is getting to tired to do much now days. I feel to warn out and to tired to care bout a lot of things. Mommy's Aunt Frances would've been you're grandma you know that. Well Mommy is getting tired and so she is going to close this and go to bed  I think I love you baby girl and I will write again soon. 
Sincerely, 
Mommy

© 2011 Girl who is just a beautiful disaster


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

176 Views
Added on May 7, 2011
Last Updated on May 7, 2011

Author

Girl who is just a beautiful disaster
Girl who is just a beautiful disaster

Bellingham, WA



About
I write in my spare time. Since middle school I have written short stories, poems, memoirs, and journaling. Writing was something that I had always enjoyed because it was so relaxing I could always vo.. more..

Writing