Quetzalcoatl

Quetzalcoatl

A Chapter by Jostein Kasse

William misrepresents when through the press he said in 2017 there are too many people here. We are not an overpopulated planet as the eugenicists would have us believe, there appears to a date enough room and land for everyone and then some plenty to spare. All human beings on the planet are hypothetically more than capable of fitting into an area as tiny as Britain. The planet doesn't also only consist of land of course and with space there may be endless realistic possibilities for future demographic migration.

History has shown us that mass genocide cannot be the answer to perceived social problems, some of which are self created fictions as promoted by certain mid-brain tyrants. The mass murder of 9 million women through the middle ages perpetrated under the smokescreen liberal gloss of humanitarianism did not rid the world of criminality and corruption, and it meant that contemporary humans unnecessarily inherited the history of a dominator culture that was sadistic, macabre, and violent. 

Let the past belong to H. Maniacus and the future to F. Sapiens where the chalice is raised over the blade.

The problem people in these historical ages are the ones perpetrating the purge on sentient and intelligent human lives, be it the communities of mono-brained Christians, or the National Socialists in Germany with nitwit ideologies of homogeneity over multi-cultural diversity led by illusions of goodliness in contradistinction to an evil felt to be other and in the interests of "making the world a better place". They never do, they only make it worse, one is left with a society of murderers. The Austrian dictator was everything he accused his proffered target scapegoats as being. 

Old mammalian nerve impulses infusing negative emotions like extreme prejudice and discrimination trigger the same sub-set of linguistic cliches from cortical clusters that are responsible for language. Racism seems the ugliest of traits. 

The worst of all crimes are genocide and mass murder, the next is murder. No one may have the right to extinguish life. It belongs to no one, but the individual self.

We cannot teach non-violence with violence, we contradict as a society when world leaders and powerful people often posing as heroes believe that the extreme and fatal act is an appropriate or intelligent method of problem solving, it is not, it is born out of circuit rationalisations of sub-cortical and therefore sub-mental old world processes. Historio-socio-cultural default models to be surpassed and will be when we come down from the trees. 

We should as a species be so conscious and intelligent by the 3rd millennium that we do not even need the thuggish nature of low level barbarian and warrior castes to police human behaviour, but until the day the world awakes, or society is so re-configured and reconstituted so as to make human beings truly sane and wise, the law must apply to all. 

Hunting games concerning sentient life must be prohibited. All sentient life can teach us important signals that enhance our learning games that to deny such of life, we also deny ourselves of knowledge. Trophy hunting of the poor, like fox hunting performed by rich cliques is a sickening and diabolical past time. Human organs turned into jewels as conspicuous status symbols for leisure class hedonists who have no care, nor mind, thought, consideration, or understanding of their victims one shouldn't even be in a culture where one is forced to condemn this. Jewish lampshades are not the answer to the human future. 

This game can be seen and determined through the medium of the tabloid press and in their online equivalents, but without polished perceptual lenses and relevant context the cataracts of culture obfuscate the public from immediate awareness and attention to these savage sports. 

Predators in nature are pack animals. The royal family, politicians, and their minions; actors, singers, models, operate through the media employing a kind of "magical attack". Children used as pawns for this purpose seems particularly insidious, and ultimately must be forbidden. "Magical attacks" consist of threats in imagistic form, visual suggestions reinforced by printed headlines that simultaneously reveal and conceal the information.

The methodological technique of such imagery involves the ancient primitive art of imitation depicting willful intent toward desired outcome. The excuse rationale against such target individuals involves lies, cons, distortions, the negitivisation of information trans-substantiated into sequences of "plants" in the form of false flag hoaxes, staged terrorism, tabloid scandals; the news is a TV movie. 

In addition to a system divided between ignorance and knowledge a media that lies to its audience reinforces an immoral population that in turn lie and manipulate to achieve their desired outcomes. Wherever there is corruption and criminality at the top, so it follows that there will also be below and beneath. The trickle down effect cannot be about money. 

Most group behaviour inevitably turns to power, criminality and corruption. The paradox to this group behaviour is that individuals, like wounded zebra that stray from camouflage protection become more noticeable to the lions on the hill. The individual seldom has the strength for criminality. The reverse of this has been manufactured by media who resort to outworn stereotypes and cliches to reinforce in favour of group behaviour. Groups can make one stupid you see, safer, but stupid.

In-groups imbue themselves with such old world mid-brain anachronisms as power and herd like solidarity through out-group scapegoating. The favoured scapegoat of choice becomes all the worst words in the dictionary, not excluding Brexit. 

Let predator-prey dynamics be left to animals in the brutal and bloody restaurant that is nature, and have humans and their post human mutations on altogether alternate sphere. Killing people is dumb behaviour. The answer to the present and the future , although not original, and may seem trite to some, is radiantly simple, it is to be found in kindness.


© 2019 Jostein Kasse


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

65 Views
Added on March 30, 2019
Last Updated on April 2, 2019


Author

Jostein Kasse
Jostein Kasse

United Kingdom



Writing
Hulk Hulk

A Chapter by Jostein Kasse