If A Red Squirrel Could Speak

If A Red Squirrel Could Speak

A Chapter by Jostein Kasse

David Bowie's ethos can be summarised in a child's game; "I'm the king of the castle, and you're the dirty rascal".

 

He sings, "I was living like a king", and "I will be king", and his victim becomes, "We will run with dirty boys". He is playing to an audience of governments, royalty, media and celebrities. These agencies comprise an Illuminati of ignorance, who have been fooled by the multimillionaire into supporting a genocidal project against innocent genetic unfortunates using a litany of lies.

 

Fascisto-Police-state prime time crime dramas reliant on primitive plot line dynamics that require cartoon antagonists and fictional mainstream news-media only exacerbate the agenda. They are based on an intolerance and hatred of difference, they are primordial mammalian games rationalised by exaggeration and lies. The power holders are as brainwashed as the people. If grey squirrels could speak -

 

Americans have been brought up as children with brains exposed to such extreme and shocking violent media hoaxes as "Joshua Webb" and "Jeremy Christian", these children grow up in turn to invent their own lies based on the old lies to reinforce their own and their collective brainwashing. Shock - precedes model revision.

 

Pacific University outside of Portland, Oregon is a political centre that runs Portland like a corrupt government runs a small and corrupted country. The "Joshua Webb" and "Jeremy Christian" hoaxes have been engineered through their manipulation factory, in conjunction with the police and state news media. They have been based on hyperhysterical over reactions to simple images that have been posted onto online social media platforms and as a result of seeing me thinking out aloud to myself. 

 

The university have also been primed by David Bowie's song lyrics, and consequently a professor and a police sergeant have both insisted, the latter to my wife, that I must be interested in children which they erroneously supposed and rationalised was the motivating factor behind why I lived next to a university in the first place. Low rents at the apartment complex, and no credit checks, after accruing overdraft fees for expensive transatlantic flying had anything at all to do with this? Their "children" I pointed out to them, must be 18 years and older to be studying at the university in the first place and therefore entirely legal. If it's not illegal then it's not a police matter. Before realising to my complete incredulity that the police-state even held this model as to why the immigrant was living in their town, I had past several of their tests. And I will go through them.

 

In the morning, after breakfast shopping, I had been walking back to the apartment and crossing a road nearby to the town library when a fine looking blonde haired blue eyed female crossed the road lateral to me, we stepped off the kerb and onto the road at the same time, this was amusing to us both and we chuckled aloud. She stopped by my side as though to talk with me and I shook my head to communicate "No" and kept walking. I am not here to engage with students! I have a busy day ahead! Further up the road I discovered a professor lurking around a faculty building and I realised he was there observing us both, they were testing me.

 

A young female professor had been sent out to me after I had posted an image of Dorothy from Oz onto my public Facebook page. She was walking down the adjacent footpath on Main Street dressed as Dorothy from Oz, I was carrying shopping bags. I turned and saw her and she had a big smile on her face and I turned my face away and continued walking down Main Street and home. Months later, this same female emerged from out of a cloud of students as I walked home one morning from the supermarket, I wasn't on the university's grounds, and I thought she was a student, she looked young. I continued on my way without further interpersonal engagement. I don't speak to students! Several weeks later, she recapitulated the same approach, again emerging from out of a cloud of students formed around her and again I walked straight past her and on my way.

 

In addition to these tests, I also walked past without engaging with; Two students standing by the gate to the apartment complex dressed as lawyers, after I had tweeted that I "really need to speak to a lawyer", and I walked past the entire Portland Thorns football team who were young females. I had posted their logo onto my Facebook page the night before without knowing very much about them. The girls had been sitting waiting by the apartment complex's gate; I hadn't recognised them as I set off to the store and again on my return. And although not a student, I walked past the supermodel Kate Moss as she stood isolated in the middle of College Road in front of the university without conversation, I had mentioned her on Twitter two days earlier. I was simply not interested in talking to women at all, each time I wanted to get back home from the store so I could prepare breakfast for my wife, and feed the cat. I was a happily married man with a woman 16 years my senior, I have never cheated on my wife with extramarital affairs and have never intended on doing. I was never more serious with words than the day I stood before the judge and witnesses and spoke my wedding vows.

 

In addition to never speaking to a student in the six years I lived in the town, I also; never wolf whistled, made passing comments, skirt grabbed, or bottom pinched a female student. The university to me was simply a convenient means of passing through town, other villagers would do the same, this was not uncommon, I was not alone, it was a short cut to the store where I would purchase food. In six years my wife and I had never even had a conversation about the university, it formulated little aspect of our awareness and thinking, up until the time I realised they were responsible for generating media hoaxes from my online social-media accounts.

 

Where could their misconception have come from?

 

One day whilst her mother and her grandmother were upstairs in the apartment, I was overseeing my three year old granddaughter on the swings outside when a female African-American neighbour walked along the footpath with her two young boys, "What a lovely daughter you have", she said, I responded, "Thanks, but she's not mine". The woman immediately looked at me like no other possible explanation could exist, that I must be acting improperly when to the contrary I was acting properly and responsibly. I had on many occasions acted as babysitter to my granddaughter without fuss. The middle-aged and obese African-American woman was a student of Pacific University, she wore their T-shirt and had their badge and logo stuck on her car. On each occasion that I saw her afterwards I would receive the same kinesic facial responses from her. I simply thought she was paranoid and perhaps needed to think. This event will have been relayed to the university which prides itself on been "communistic" and in turn will have been presented to the police. This town was a close controlled police state.

 

From 2017 the university were working in alliance with the pop-singer Madonna after she had spoken a few words at a woman's march event that I had originally spoken in 2006. In May, 2017 the police state felt the need to publicly broadcast online that "Jeremy Christian" was "Concerned with circumcision". In September, I watched the speech for the first time and I realised that at the front of Madonna's orange pants there was an extended penile protrusion zipper. She had been paid millions of dollars by some anonymous sponsor to speak the words and was making another claim of male flesh as further payment for her "set-up" and "framed" target to pay. Madonna's punishment will have further reinforced Pacific police state's illusion of background pedophilia, something I am absolutely against.

 

Madonna was taking her cue from the rock singer David Bowie who sang about demasculinising his victim employing an imperfect analogy by utilising the language from Burgess' novel A Clockwork Orange. In the song Girl Loves Me on the Blackstar album, he sings "Viddy Viddy at the cheena, split a ded from his deng-deng". The title of the novel and the lyrics of the song are the reason Madonna wears orange pants at the march, and is also the reason Britain's Prime Minister Theresa May wore orange clothing at the EU Brexit summit and has appeared many times wearing orange balls around her neck. Orange has become a code colour for fetishistic violence, look at Kate Middleton's father loading a crate of oranges into the back of his vehicle, or William cutting carrots. We have also been introduced to new memes in pop culture such as "Orange is the new black". The Daily Mail went one word further and said "Orange is the new black star".

 

In summary, Pacific police state, who lie and manipulate on primary impulse, took their cue from; Anti-immigration prejudices "He's here for our women," environmental proximity, the African American student, and Madonna as male castrator, who in turn took it from the British celebrity David Bowie. So, where did David Bowie get this idea of pedophilia and its subsequent punishment from?

 

It seems to me that the singer has been concerned with this theme in his songs since at least the Outside album released in 1995 which was three years before I met the music promoter in a Leeds nightclub who sold me for profit to the singer. In the year 1995 I was 17 years of age, studying media at Wakefield Arts Centre in Thornes Park and I was just out of a relationship where I had lived with a girl in a bedsit who was several months older than me. I did not listen to David Bowie at this time or before. When I was 19 years of age I had bought the Outside album without knowing its content which features a song called Hallo Spaceboy, in this song he sings, "Do you like girls or boys? it's confusing these days," and then the ominous death threat as is standard with him, "but moondust will cover you". This is presumably supposed to represent Islam.

 

The line "Do you like girls or boys" has nothing to do with me, it always irked me, I have never been interested in children, male, or female, I'm not a school teacher and I'm certainly not homosexual. At this time in my teens one is just simply buying CDs from a store, like anybody else can do, even like his fans in and out of public office may have done. In Britain the BBC have been promoting David Bowie for the last 50 years and his fans are presumably no more interested in pedophilia than they are in Nazi eugenics. With a silent and complicit media the fans really don't seem to understand what the singer is about, but I'm certain most would not support him in full and complete knowledge of the facts. When he states, "This ain't rock n'roll, this is genocide," and in the Hallo Spaceboy video, "Devouring people as if they were flies," one has to take his language seriously.

 

In 1997 the ex-girlfriend and myself went to a three-day music festival event at Stratford Upon Avon where on the Saturday night we saw David Bowie perform live songs from his Earthling tour. At one moment in the performance he did a double-take and looked me in the eyes, I had long blonde hair, a stoned visage... he liked boys. On the stage he had three large balloons that were made to look like naked human eyeballs, toward the end of the show these naked eyeballs were released over the crowd. Neither my ex nor myself knew anything about his strange and macabre fetish for human eyes and organs at this time. We were both innocents. Friend of the royal family, celebrity pedophile and necrophile Jimmy Saville with his human eyeball ring sitting in the BBC canteen did not formulate any aspect of our awareness at all.

 

In the 1997 Earthling album there is a song called Telling Lies, Bowie sings, "Gorgeous girls bound to me," and "gasping for my cursed erection", and 20 years on, I have come to learn who these "girls" are, and I will name them; Madonna, Melania Trump, Heather Locklear, Kathy Griffin, Victoria Beckham, and Amber Rudd. Over the last two years they have all put themselves in competition for the prized asset. On her Twitter page Amber Rudd's image heading symbolises "Only women and children smiling... on the day of execution" from the song Blackstar, and she employs tweets that appear to be a kind of political-witchcraft that function like double entendres, the symbol of Hasting's pier, with orange maintenance bollards in the background against the railing is one such obvious phallic metaphor, she uses many more, but is much less obvious and more discreet than Illuminati witch Madonna, who is a friend and promoter of pedophile Michael Jackson. Amber Rudd is a woman who sees herself as a future Prime Minister of Britain, yet she wants to run the country with a man's penis as a trophy? She has also been involved in the Grenfell Tower hoax, which was designed to fulfill Bowie's lyrics in the songs Under Pressure and Hope You Get So Lonely. The ruling classes of Britain clearly take David Bowie very seriously when they will go to such ridiculous and extraordinary lengths to confirm his songs. In addition, the Blackstar phallus, is the reason why in 2017 the US navy painted a penis using contrails in the sky, and why a penis showed up on a California weather map. It is also why Prince Harry can often be found in Mail Online photographs over the last two years employing his fingers in a scissors gesture which seems to delight him.

 

Both the Outside album and the Earthling album provide us with the information of a pre-ordained plot and plan that the singer had before he was even aware of the specific person that has become his focal point and target of the last 20 years, spanning five full studio recorded albums, a four song EP, and a compilation album. It doesn't seem realistically rational or plausible that he would get the type of person exactly that he was looking for and so he has manipulated the variables. 

 

The first song that he wrote about me was Thursday's Child in 1999. This was a year after having met the music promoter in a Leeds nightclub who had years earlier in 1995 remixed the song Niteflights for him and later remixed a version of the single Seven. I was sold to Bowie because I have a biological mutation, we are a people in limited supply, it wasn't because I had acted criminally at all. Why did the singer use the word "Child" in the song title? I was 22 years of age, and British, not American. 

 

The ex and I broke up after a series of rows which were based on her infidelities with several of my male friends and then the subsequent lying to cover it up. Trust was gone. The male friends had been the same age as myself and older, Lee for instance was in his mid-twenties when he gave her an STD, she in turn passed the disease onto me. I didn't have the STD treated until the summer of 2003, by a Doctor at Guys and Saint Thomas hospital in Westminster, this had been an infection that lasted for five full years. I had no sexual partners at all in the interim, not since the last one in 1998. So, why does David Bowie sing in the song Sunday on the Heathen album released in 2002, about looking for the drifter's penis, shrouded in the metaphorical gloss of "Look for the shafts of light"? Without full awareness I had rather accidentally contributed lyrics to this song, "Nothing has changed, everything has changed". 

 

The ex was 17 years of age when we broke up, I was 20. Although absolutely scandalous in America, this is not at all illegal in any European country, including the most backwards ones. Girls in high schools mature much more quickly than males on account of their brain size and naturally look to their own equilibrium and homeostatic balancing niches, usually males two or three years older than themselves. This is also the reason why girls out-perform boys in high schools. 

 

Shortly toward the end of the relationship I had mocked with mimicry the girls immaturity as we had walked back to my flat along Bradford Road from town. In response she had mounted my back and shoulders swinging and landing blows to the back of my cranium. I had rudely and assertively pushed her off with a balled hand firm against her upper cheek bone. The girl hurriedly walked off, she was not injured, she had no cuts, bruises, or abrasions, this wasn't a police matter, or a medical matter. This incident was referred to in the song Thursday's Child which seems like the beginning of a new chapter in the rock singer's music as he now had his specific individual target to beat and that he could sing about. It is probably Chapter One, Part Three; there were other victims before me. The Outside and Earthling albums had cast fishing lines out into the culture, he performed songs from them on TV, I took the bait, was hooked. In 1999 he sings in the first-person, play acting his target, even imitating his clothing, like he's the Talented Mr Ripley, he used this technique on the BBC Top of the Pops 2 in a three song live performance, and in the photograph on the Hours album's disc-tray. This was my first experience of what he called, "Fashion". The lyric from the first song goes, "Riding to darkness on my soul, innocence in her heart". At this stage Bowie seems to be using domestic violence as an excuse rationalisation for murder. How did this become such an extreme and violent punishment? Was this lawful? Where was my trial? At the time of release when I played the song for an old friend to hear he laughed aloud at the line, "Innocence in her heart". He knew the girl and was aware she wasn't "innocent", although she was young and had been taken advantage of by violent older males like David Bowie and his "small friends". As an older man now myself I have been made aware of far worse behaviours from young teenagers during relationship break-ups. There have been times when I have been asked to intercede and I have instead kept right out of their business believing these disputes take their own course, a storm doesn't last for a year, and the answer can never be gratuitous violence, "What tore us apart?" he is singing, "Man would tear his brother's flesh". He was deeply disturbed. 

 

In the video to the song Thursday's Child Bowie appears to be playing Guardian to a young girl who looks remarkably like my ex. While 17 years of age may seem young and innocent from the relativistic vantage point of an older male, we had been teenagers together which permeates the equation. She had been in a sexual relationship she had described as "violent" for a year with a boy, who had actually been in my year and form in high school before me. I never acted toward her how she had described him as acting with her. When she was 15 and at a party at a girl's house on Saint Johns she had got off with a 26 year old man and gone back to his house for sex. That was totally unacceptable behaviour to me then, and it is unacceptable behaviour to me now, it was statutory rape. I abhor pedophilia and have never and would never behave in this way, I even find thirty year old women too immature to engage with.

 

In the song Survive on the 1999 Hours album, he sings in first person from his target's perspective, "I miss you," and "I loved you," and "I wish I'd been a wiser, kinder guy". In my opinion David Bowie should have no right at all play-acting and presenting me toward an audience, I did not want this, I had not agreed to this, it was not with permission, I did not need this, no contracts were signed. The latter lyric is an excuse rationalisation, "If only you'd have been a kinder person," "If only she'd have been an honest person". I may have stated in language within the weeks following the break-up that I "missed her", "loved, her", and even "I wished I'd sent a Valentine", but she told me a year later, after the Hours album had been released, "I still think about you". This statement didn't feature on an album at all, and can be interpreted sexually. In 2015 I discovered her on Facebook "following" one of my close friends I'd known since high-school. I messaged my friend, "Why, is my ex-girlfriend following you?" My friend hadn't noticed at all, and nor would she have known who my ex-girlfriend was. In the song Survive he sings freakishly about "Naked Eyes". He also sings, "Those noisy rooms, and passion pants . . ." we had intercourse by mutual consent several times a week, she would sleepover every weekend, this was normal, healthy, between us, and not the old man's business. Is he in all seriousness trying to make out there was some fault on my part here?  

 

Our relationship and its subsequent break-up in 1998 was no more interesting or spectacular than any other, we did not need immortalising in rather dubious pop songs and nor did we need to be taken advantage of and exploited by a famous British celebrity with a neo-Nazi agenda of violent eugenics toward mutational out-castes. 

 

Let's fast-forward fourteen years now into the future from his Hours album to his 2013 album, The Next Day. At the time of its release I had moved to another country, had been married for three years to a woman sixteen years my senior. Prior to this marriage I'd been engaged to be married to a woman the same age as me from the UK's East Midlands, we'd been together four years which takes me back to 28 years of age. The latter relationship wasn't mentioned at all by Bowie and nor was the dance and drama teacher I'd been involved with before her, who was four years older than me, and who I did miss and love terribly for around six months after we had parted company. These females were all adults, two of them older than myself, but in the song The Stars Are Out Tonight he sings, "Satyrs and their child wives," who was this "child wife"? What a heinous liar! My only marriage was to an older woman. One cannot reason with the unreasonable. Invested presuppositions yield self-confirming suppositions. The burden of providing evidence should be on him, and not on me to refute, but my situation is threatening and the audience almost entirely ignorant of me. The devil is not a person one should want to narrate his life and unfortunately his version of my life has been incredibly stressful, and has caused damage to myself in its untruthfulness that may also last for centuries. The ancients would fear bards because their curses could last for centuries. I can certainly and most thoroughly assure the reader that I was not at all interested in been involved sexually or otherwise with the ex-girlfriend from the Hours album fourteen years later and three years into my marriage and yet he sings in the song I'd Rather Be High, "I'd rather smoke and phone my ex be pleading for some teenage sex," as already stated, she was three years younger than myself, she was almost twice the age of the female interlocutor from the university who believed the ex must be a teenager, that I must like teenagers. If I wanted to get back with her, then we would be two adults, one forty and one approaching forty. We are not teenagers. We have been broken up for twenty-one years, this shouldn't even be relevant, she has two children, has been married for over a decade and is terribly embarrassing for me that the rock singer has lied in such a way that creates false flattery on the one hand and a university-police-state in Forest Grove that along with anti-immigration prejudices took this lyric all out of rational proportion and context. The university were working with the Illuminati witch Madonna who has been unrelenting in her pursuit of me and persistent in wrongheaded accusation because of some ridiculous and slavish need to confirm David Bowie's song lyrics, Stars Sticking Together! He is really not the "Great I am," although I'm sure he believes it. All "I am" statements are mid-brain, Palaeolithic. No proper investigation has ever upturned any evidence of sexual indiscretion or impropriety on my part. The rock singer has twisted and manipulated to erroneously confirm and reinforce a violent and macabre agenda. Also, in relation to the Rather Be High song lyric, I have never "phoned" this woman from my past, the lyric is entirely a lie, her telephone number has not been available to me since we broke up in 1998. It seems terribly unfair to me that David Bowie has put me through a profiling system in the form of lyrics that have misled and misrepresented, presumably most people outside of America have had relationships when they were teenagers?

 

It was brought to my attention in 2017 that Bowie's son Duncan Jones had made another nasty propaganda movie about what he perceives of as me and of which I still haven't watched. The movie is called Mute, a title he took without permission from a post on my Flickr account employing a similar purloining methodology to that of his fathers. On Flickr, next to the word "Mute" are the words "Film Noir," the movie as it turns out was said in description to be a " science-fiction film-noir". I was angered upon reading a blurb for this movie that said the character called Leo was still hung up on his former girlfriend who was also a part of the conspiracy against the character. I recognised the narrative immediately from his father's 1999 album Hours, his son, eighteen years later was attempting to confirm this irrelevant illusion to an Illuminati of ignorance when my ex-girlfriend was simply not at all interesting to me. I had known for over a decade she was involved with Bowie and hence grasped the conspiratorial meaning. I looked for movie trailers on YouTube and I saw that in one scene Leo appears to be working as a bartender and reaching across the bar to punch a man. I had worked behind a bar briefly for a year in 2001 and 2002, it was a nightclub called Icon, I was never involved at all in violence, there were no punches at all, if there had been I would have lost my job. Our policy for drunken and aggressive customers was always to simply walk from one side of the bar to the other, there were usually so many people packed together in the bar area that it would have been difficult for any emotionally unbalanced person to bridge across quickly enough and the one time that I'd had a violent customer, this was exactly what I had done, I turned my cheek, looked the other way, and with my back to him, served someone else. The man had become senseless because he thought I was from South Africa and he wouldn't believe that I was from Wakefield, the music was loud and he was convinced I was lying. Bowie's "I love you" "I miss you" lyrics of 1999 were obsolete before the records were available in the stores, the 2013 Rather Be High lyric is out there on Pluto and by the time of Junior's 2017 movie it is an out and outright fraud! Jones slavishly films his father's fascistic prejudices and has more than proven his incapability and incompetence of making movies about me and I hope the young director develops mind, awareness, morality, stops looking for scapegoats less fortunate than him and, moves on.      

 

The last time I was involved in a physical contact fight was in 1998 when I was walking around to the ex's house and I saw her sitting in a bus stop on the end of her street holding hands with her new boyfriend. I don't condone the behaviour, I think I acted improperly and I should have been above it at the time, but after a brief dispute I landed one on his cheek and in return he knocked me unconscious using his full body as a projectile missile, his head hitting my chin which immediately split open and left me propped up against a wall with a beard of blood running down my frontage. This event was my fault, I apologise, and I have never in all my days struck another living human soul since. In 2016, David Bowie sings, "Man, she punched me like a dude, hold out your mad hands I cried". This lyric was eighteen years irrelevant at the time the album Blackstar was released, it is now over twenty years irrelevant. He represents me to an audience of ignorance who do not know me. He is attempting to continue his agenda of extreme prejudice toward those born with the Hand-CNS-mutation, in the Outside album he sang, "The mental and diva's hand, the fisting of life". One sometimes sees on Twitter his son mocking the intelligence of people born with small hands. 

 

David Bowie has invented heinous lies. The excuses he uses in songs are rationalisations for neurobiological impulses. He even named himself after a knife out of a dictionary full of possible words to choose from. He often seems projective, he has been described as a "shallow man", as a man with "nothing to say" at celebrity parties, but he sings "shallow man" at his target in 1999 and his target for the heroes to beat were the "sons of the silent age". And, who really had the "handful of songs to sing" to f**k someone over? and in the Where Are We Now video he wears the T-shirt with the Song of Norway printed on the front. His former girlfriend from his own teenage years left him when she went off to perform in the Song of Norway. Who really wanted to be with his teenage ex? 

 

David Bowie's obsession with blinding people comes from a combination of the eye pain he has suffered from anisocoria the consequence of been involved in fist fighting when younger and perhaps neurobiologically from poorly developed frontal lobes. His violent obsession with demasculinising his victim perhaps comes from his androgyny, a self-identity with the female, and again, poorly developed frontal lobes. The frontal lobes appear to be concerned with the psychological function of morality, impulse control, a deficit here maybe behind both his homosexuality and stabbing behaviours, "We prick you, we prick you". I often have a vision of him with a flick knife when my eyes are closed.

 

The media and government have been complicit with David Bowie's agenda; this overall formulates arguably one of the biggest cover-ups and frauds of our time. Parliamentarians, royals, EU officials, congressmen, presidents, celebrities, have all been involved in the Blackstar project which is a line 'em up and knock 'em down project; this is what Bowie refers to as his Legacy. If not stopped, this will be a legacy of innocent human beings born with genetic mutations turned into sacrificial lambs who the Pope will refer to as "God", "Jesus", and "Christ" and who the royals will turn into ornamental jewellery as status symbols of power.      

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



© 2019 Jostein Kasse


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe




Author

Jostein Kasse
Jostein Kasse

United Kingdom



Writing
Hulk Hulk

A Chapter by Jostein Kasse