Surveillance State

Surveillance State

A Chapter by Jostein Kasse

Surveillance State






Taken from Facebook archives; images containing the initials "JC" posted to Facebook on the 25th of May, 2017. 

 



Social Media




After conducting Google searches on the evening of the 25th of May, 2017, I uploaded several images onto my open and public Facebook page. The images can be read several ways, but there had been a British general election overseas in the background which I had read about daily in the British online news-media and I was swayed and influenced into posting the letters "JC". Jeremy Corbyn had been running against Theresa May as the Labour Party leader, aiming to become the future premier of Great Britain. Before this I had also posted a meme image of the movie character Robocop which contains a caption that reads, "The Future of Irish Law Enforcement". 



Posted on the same day and above the image of the initials "JC" is an image of a blue rose with water droplets on the petals. This may be interpreted as a British political metaphor, as intended, but the following day was turned by the US media into an American policeman crying on state TV about the supposed tragedy of the event. 


 


From Facebook archives; image of a blue rose with water droplets posted to Facebook on the 25th of May, 2017.

 


 

The Hoax



On the evening of the 26th of May, 2017 reports were broadcast from state, national, and international newsmedia about events that were alleged to have taken place in Portland, Oregon, and that have since become known as the "Portland Train Attack". This news-like story featured a character named "Jeremy Christian," who was alleged to have "attacked" and "killed" what were described as two "heroes" who were reported to have been protecting "two black girls", one of whom was said to have been wearing an "hijab". The official narrative seems to suggest that "Christian," was speaking aloud and heckling the girls by making statements like, "Get back to Saudi Arabia," and "they should kill themselves," and "Immigrants are not welcome here," and "If you're not American, get out of the country" and "Get out of my country". Apparently, so the official narrative claims, a train driver spoke aloud over the speaker system saying, "Whoever is creating the disturbance needs to exit the train immediately". The report states that "Christian," was approached by three young men who were called "Ricky John Best", "Taliesin Myrddin Namkai-Meche," and "Micah Fletcher" who began to form a barrier between "Christian," and the two black girls who were said to be both 17 years of age. It has been presented and claimed by official source news-like media that "Micah Fletcher" gave "Christian" a slight shove and "Christian" responded, "Touch me again, and I'm going to kill you".  According to the official news-like media account, "Christian" then fatally stabbed "Ricky John Best", "Taliesin Myrddin Namkai-Meche," and severely wounded "Micah Fletcher". 



The entire story as reported by the state, national, and international news-like media, and what can be found in online sources like Wikipedia is 100% fictional. Not one aspect of the official narrative is a true and accurate account of an event that happened in Portland, Oregon, on the night of the 26th of May, 2017, or on any other day or night of the week in Portland. There was not an event. The character was a fictional creation taken from and influenced by my online public Facebook page, several stickers, and the police-state being aware that I have been seen talking to myself. 

 


There was;

 

• No calling out aloud on public transport. 

• No xenophobic speech, or "patriotic" speech.

• No threats.

• No victims.

• No "heroes".  

• There were no teenage female black girls. 

• No hijabs. 

• No attacks.

• Nobody was killed. 

 

 

The event was a false flag operation performed by newsreaders in television studios and reporters in the streets,  and the drama featured actors and models who performed “Christian” and his “victims”. There seems to have been several reasons for staging a political event of such a nature, but the primary motive was to purposefully create a negatively biased online public police profile of a specific individual that the actor playing the role of the felon “Jeremy Christian” was a cover gloss representation for. The police profile was condensed into an online live feed in Oregon’s state news-media, the Oregonian, and employed encrypted and encoded language. For any neutral person reading this profile, which would have been presumed to be news, the information would have made little relevant sense at all as the individual the police were profiling wasn’t in jail at all, but living in the local community of Forest Grove, and later Aloha.  

 

 



   

 

The actor playing “Christian” was a cop chosen as nearest lookalike in the station to the photograph featured on my Oregon state ID card. 






A photograph of "Christian," featured in a news-like item on KDRV.com's website.

 


 

Left, right, Left.

 


“Christian” was portrayed at what was described as an “alt-right-wing free-speech rally,” he has been dressed in attire designed to condense meaning and ideas in visual metaphorical representations that the police-state at distances, and without having spoken to me, have guessed are the belief-systems, politics, and philosophies of the individual off-screen that the police were monitoring. That individual was myself. 

 




A police photograph that was allegedly taken at a "right-wing free-speech rally".

 


 

The actor portraying “Christian” wears the American flag as a cape. The police-state at distances have guessed and believe without evidence that “Christian” is a "US patriot". I was not even an American citizen, America was not my country, and I would never have applied for citizenship, but maybe the police-state recognised that there are certain constitutional protections against their actions and have created a kind of ”us and them” game, US Liberal V US Conservatives. If I had been a US conservative I could have administered a far greater argument against them. In the summer of 2016 a policeman in Forest Grove had observed that I have a Superman tattoo on my left shoulder which I’d had since high-school and hence why “Christian” wears the flag as a cape, like Superman. 

 

 

In the photograph “Christian” is presented as performing a Nazi salute, the police-state have cast the individual without evidence into the role of “racist,” and “Neo-Nazi”. They have dressed him wearing a cyber-punk motif on his T-shirt which conveys the information that this staged false flag attack has emerged out of cyberspace and into one’s living rooms via TV-sets and official online and printed news-media sources. It may also be an acknowledgment that the police-state were using the internet as a tool for surveillance which took the form of constantly monitoring social media posts and inaccurately interpreting them. The police profile itself was contained in a public online live feed that was constantly updated on the Oregonian’s website.      

 

 

The "alt-right rally for free-speech" which from the video footage we are supposed to believe that "Christian" was attending, was an attempt at conveying information across a network that the individual been profiled "talks to himself", which the Americans have wrapped-up in the political  language and metaphor of "free-speech," and also that the individual concerned had attended a protest march. The evidence for my attendance of the march had been captured in photographs I had posted onto my open and public Facebook page. The march, outside of the police-state's language, and that I had originally attended for first time back in May, 2013, was also incidentally on the same day, the 25th of May, four years before I had posted the images to Facebook that had led to the staged events in Portland. This protest march was a legal and permitted world-wide democratic march against the infamous bio-tech corporation Monsanto.

 

 





A photograph I took at the second march against Monsanto in May 2014, in Portland Oregon. 




© 2019 Jostein Kasse


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

94 Views
Added on May 9, 2019
Last Updated on May 14, 2019
Tags: Portland Train Attack, Portland Oregon, Jeremy Christian, Fake news, hoaxes, false flags, March against Monsanto, The Oregonian


Author

Jostein Kasse
Jostein Kasse

United Kingdom



Writing
Hulk Hulk

A Chapter by Jostein Kasse