Dragons of Oregon

Dragons of Oregon

A Chapter by Jostein Kasse

Dragons of Oregon





Statue of the Dragon, Pacific University, Oregon.

 

 

 

Police State 

 

 


I was living in a small underpopulated white town in Forest Grove, Oregon about 25 miles west of Portland which I had seldom travelled to alone, in memory recalling only two separate occasions during the six years I lived in the town. On both occasions there was no violence.

 

 

Forest Grove had a flag that flew higher than any building or structure for miles around and I read on the plaque in 2017 that it had been erected on the 25th of May, 2009, but as I check online it appears the flag may have been erected on the 22nd of April, 2009. Several times a year the star-spangled-banner would line Pacific Avenue which was the main road into town.

 

 

Forest Grove had an exceptionally low crime rate and when I checked figures on public records in 2013 it had been published to be in single figures. I believe the local police may have been bored and had little to do and I was warned about this upon first moving into the town. One night as I was walking back from the local supermarket to the apartment complex along Pacific Avenue I had caught a young policeman hiding in the shadows, “Where are you going?” he asked. The policeman looked like he’d overdosed on US superhero movies and even though he had yet to start shaving had muscles as big as Superman, when I asked "Why are you following me?" he replied, "training exercise". I learned that it was a team of police that were following me back home to the apartment which I found somewhat unnerving.

 

 

The apartment complex bordered the playing fields of Pacific University and contained baseball courts, shot put circles with nets around them, and a football pitch. There was an athletics track with floodlights and a small stadium. There was a large sports hall and a campus which had a statue of a red Dragon. Across a narrow road was the main University building. Before the front entrance was a large contemporary building that presented as a Christian church and on the lateral wing of the University, on Pacific Avenue, was the police station. At the side of the police station rather ominously it always seemed to me was a grey statue of a man sitting on a bench reading a newspaper.







Statue of a man reading a newspaper outside of Forest Grove Police station.

 

 

 

The police, university, and local media comprise what I’m calling the police-state. This agency was constantly monitoring my online activity and I would get feedback from the town almost every day. In the year 2017 my social-media posts consisted largely of sending around several images each day from Google searches onto Facebook. Images and symbol can often be ambiguous and do not relay adequate information, the police-state had not talked to me at all so didn’t know how I thought and they didn’t know my background and for the most part misunderstood through misinterpreting Google search images. When I did speak to an exceptionally dishonest police-state bureaucrat in October 2017 she wildly misinterpreted my language filtering every word through a biased interpretation gauze that turned me into an American patriot. She seemed to have draconian politics and I compared them to Saudi Arabia's, this comment I had made was retrospectively reformulated and recontextualised to become a part of the "Portland Train Attack" narrative. I never said, "get back to Saudi Arabia," and she wasn't a teenage black student. 

 



“Comic Book Collector”

 


 



An image of a graphic novel posted to Facebook on the 22nd of May, 2017.

 



The Wikipedia article states that the Oregonian said of “Christian’s Facebook posts that they reveal “a comic book collector with nebulous political affiliations”. The Oregonian’s live-feed had stated with typical exaggeration, “Christian” had “thousands of comic books”, but I didn’t have a single comic book publication at all on my bookshelves or in my apartment. I have never collected comic books, not even when I was a child, not only that, but I have never collected anything in my life at all. This false idea for their fictional character creation, believed real, seemed to have become established fact and was repeated in multiples of media sources but of which came from a single Google search image posted to my public Facebook page on the 22nd of May, 2017. They should have just asked me to write a profile about myself; Well, I’ve got all the Sherlock Holmes stories on my shelves. I have a penchant for photography.

 


I believe my “political affiliations” would have been unintelligible to the US mind in this town, not because I’m “an extremist” as the Oregonian reported, but because I was born and brought up in Britain and know very little or care very little for US politics. They in turn know very little or care very little for British politics. One also finds that from a British left point of view, US Democrats seem extremely right-wing and given the form and nature of the police-state’s deception one would not be making an understatement in describing them as radical extremists. I wasn’t even eligible to vote in the US even had I wanted to as I wasn’t a US citizen and I never watched US TV at all so I didn’t become hooked into supporting the advertisements of false promises from either business class party A or business class party B during the election. WWF wrestling is really not my thing and I wasn’t born or brought up into the narrow religio-political bands of US political belief and opinion. I neither hated Hillary Clinton or thought about her at all, and I had never even mentioned her. That the police-state became obsessed with what they thought were my politics seemed extremely bizarre to me. They would seem “nebulous” when one’s liberal and they’re desperate to turn one into a right-winger. I have never taken interest or concern with the political affiliations of immigrants whilst living in Britain, it’s almost like there’s much more to people than politics.

 



Reality

 



In the year 2003 before leaving my home city in the North East of England for the nation’s capital it had been presented to me that certain Pakistani gangsters that had taken offence by me could in the future travel to the United States and I had attempted to discourage this possibility at the time by saying, “I would be armed in the US”. Later in the same year the pop-star David Bowie released an album called Reality and my statement became incorporated into the title track, “bearing arms and causing all her mischief”.

 


The police-state were dimly aware of my personal 20 year battle with the pop-singer and they never developed any real in-depth knowledge, understanding, and certainly not compassion toward the situation I was in. The Oregonian’s “Jeremy Christian” live-feed had mentioned a “Bowie-knife” at one time and in the summer of 2017 they had a photographic heading of their live-feed which showed a close-up image of the face of a man with no eyes. This was profoundly the most disturbing thing I have ever personally seen on the internet. This came from an anti-social police-state bureaucracy.  

 


The pop-singer had issued numerous threats to me over the years in songs and albums and he’d called for me to be killed with eyes removed and demasculinised. The last of the death threats to date was in an EP released in January, 2017. The Wikipedia article states about “Christian” without providing any context, “he was an anti-circumcision extremist”. They were printing this for the nation to read when I had never spoken about it to anyone at all or typed anything about it on social-media at all. To the bureaucrats on the hill it was lots of devilish fun. I have recently published an online article about this aspect of the threats called, “If a Red Squirrel Could Speak”.

 



The weapon  

 



I was a foreigner and immigrant living in a country with a reputation for guns and violence and after I realised in 2016 that through a double-entendre Bowie had put my apartment number into his song Love is Lost, “It’s the darkest hour, you’re 22,” I panicked in awareness that I had no personal home protection. I had a flimsy front door that without effort could have easily been kicked open.



After the January, 2017 release, I ordered several black shurikens from the internet which I trained with using humanoid figures painted onto wooden boards and I carried these black sharp stars in my pockets and rucksack. I also bought a Bowie-knife and a black Samurai sword neither of which I took out of the apartment at all, but instead kept them hidden underneath the sofa for easy access if anybody attempted to break in whilst I was sleeping. I hated this situation and wanted to move location, I certainly would not have wanted violence at all.



The third item arrived by mail delivery and was left in a box outside of my front door and was marked “cutlery”. I had wondered if the police-state had been given the information from the management of the apartment complex, or perhaps the post-office? It was a busybody National Socialist informer society, not in theory, but in living practice. None of the weapons were illegal and there were far more aggressive weapons available in the local stores including hand guns, assault rifles, and knives. I have never owned a gun. 



The Wikipedia article states that “Christian threw a folding-knife with a 3.75 inch blade which hit a police car and bounced off. The police car footage shows “Christian” saying after his arrest, “I just stabbed a bunch of m***********s in the neck . . . I can die in prison a happy man”.



The entire drama was fictional, there was no folding-knife, police car, video footage, arrest, or anybody killed.



The police-state had taken the actor known as “Jeremy Christian’s” initials from my Facebook post, a policeman had cried on television because of the image of the blue rose with water droplets on the petals, and the fictional fantasy character “Christian” was described as a “comic book collector” because I had posted an image of a graphic novel onto Facebook four days before the hoaxed “Portland Train Attack”. Had the police-state in addition to creating their mainstream TV drama from Facebook posts also taken “the weapon” from a single Facebook post image?

 



Sword of War







The actor Sean Bean holding a sword, posted to Facebook on the 18th of April, 2017.

 



On the 18th of April, 2017, I had posted an image of the British actor Sean Bean holding a sword. The actor comes from the same county as me in the North East of England which the US had metaphorically termed “Norway”. I hadn’t meant the police-state alarm by posting the image at all, and nor had I meant to antagonise the US government at all. I had run a simple Google search under “celebrities with scrawny hands” and I had been presented with several images of celebrities that had been photoshopped to appear as though they had “scrawny hands,” which is the visible stigmata of a genetic CNS mutation that I carry. I selected and posted Sean Bean with his sword and the folk singer Bob Dylan lying on his couch.   



The day after I had posted the image of Sean Bean holding his sword to Facebook, Vice President Mike Pence had featured in the headlines of the international news-like media saying, “The sword of war stands ready”. Before the state of Oregon had turned me into “Jeremy Christian,” the US government had turned me into Kim Jong-un. 



 


Taken from a news-like article from Fox News on the 19th of April, 2017. 



© 2019 Jostein Kasse


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

84 Views
Added on May 12, 2019
Last Updated on May 15, 2019
Tags: Jeremy Christian, Hoax, false flag, Forest Grove Police, Social Media, Facebook, David Bowie


Author

Jostein Kasse
Jostein Kasse

United Kingdom



Writing
Hulk Hulk

A Chapter by Jostein Kasse