Graffiti Art

Graffiti Art

A Chapter by Jostein Kasse

Graffiti Art


Hollywood



Official source news-like media printed and published that the false flag event known as the "Portland Train Attack" happened on the MAX Light Rail service in Portland Oregon and when the train arrived at the Hollywood/Northeast 42nd Avenue Transit Centre the passengers fled from the carriage. "Christian" after killing two "heroes" was described in the Wikipedia article as "running off into the Hollywood neighborhood". 


The word "Hollywood" was chosen as the transit centre for the stage-set of the police-state's fictional drama and presents quite pertinently that the "attack" was entirely make-believe propaganda. It would seem the Americans have intended this non-event from the beginning to be made into a Hollywood movie. Movies are how the US win wars. If they do film the "Portland Train Attack" the United States would be financially profiteering from the exploitation of a scapegoated and slandered foreign immigrant and would also no doubt over two hours of flickering screen presentation make the police-state appear to look like "good guys," as one rather embarrassingly so often hears the phrase in popular American parlance. "Christian," demonstrates Hollywood as the first refuge of liars and manipulators. 


The Americans seem to me to think too much in terms of creating TV shows and movies and their movies often seem extremely violent and noisy to me. This manufactured news-like TV drama was created by US brains and seems an expression of how violent they can be. A thousand years from now, Hollywood movies will show the domestic propaganda of a backward, barbarian, and imperialistic nation in a nascent stage of development. 



Christian-Fish-Face






Tri-Met bus shelter on 19th Way, Forest Grove Oregon. This image was uploaded to my Flickr account on the 13th of July, 2016. 




In the summer of 2016 on my personal home computer I created some stickers. The first batches were an image of a fish that becomes a face depending on whether the sticker is applied horizontally or vertically.
 

The fish seems to be a globally recognised symbol of Christianity and the police-state who were presumably investigating this minor offence have taken the information from the sticker and its applied location to influence both the surname of the fantasy-fiction character "Christian," and the stage-set of a public transit centre. In the official narrative the location was Hollywood/42 Northeast Avenue, but was originally taken from the Tri-Met shelter at 19th Way, Forest Grove. In brief summary then; this sticker applied to the Tri-Met shelter in the summer of 2016 represents "Christian," and the shelter became the stage-set for the hoaxed news-like media drama a year later in Portland.






Fish-Face sticker on a black lamppost at 21st Avenue, Forest Grove, uploaded to Flickr on the 7th of July, 2016. 







Fish-Face sticker on a black lamppost at 21st Avenue, Forest Grove, uploaded to Flickr on the 7th of July, 2016. . 



"Heroes"



That this became played out on TV and presented in newsprint media as a racial drama may in part have been inspired by the sticker design's black-and-white shade and also that the stickers have been applied to "black" lampposts. The two "Christian" fish-face stickers now represents one of each "heroes" slain defending the two black teenagers who official sources told us were on a MAX Light Rail Train. In graffiti parlance, these stickers weren't "survivors" because they were quickly removed. There were no black teenagers in real-life outside of the police-state's fictional presentation and there was no racism. I never had a single argument with a black person the entire duration of my stay in the states, including the woman who tried to run me over in front of the university in 2013. She had consciously hit the accelerator of her huge station wagon at a point when I was half-way across the second part of the road as I ventured over the "crosswalk" at the foot of College Road. If it were not for quick reflexes on my part this shocking event would have been one almighty medical bill. I caught up with and spoke to this woman at the top of College Road. Why wasn't she attacked or threatened at all? Why wasn't her car scratched? her windows shattered? The racial views of "Christian" as presented in sources like Wikipedia, the Oregonian, and the Washington Post are certainly not views that reflect my own. I would not want people discriminated against on account of race, disability, or  low-income.  


Official source news-like media reported that the day before the "Portland Train Attack" the character called "Christian" had thrown a bottle at a black woman called "Demetria Hester" at the Rose Quarter. I have had to look on Google maps where this district is as it seemed somewhat vague to me. I have never walked alone or on foot near the stadium at all or walked over the bridge at all or even alighted from a train here, and I have only been to the overall district by myself on one occasion before and this was after the hoaxed "Jeremy Christian" false flag event on the 26th of May, 2017. I had travelled the relatively long journey into Northeast Portland because I wanted to speak to an English person at the British Honorary Consulate office because I found that the Americans were unhelpful and apparently incapable of intelligently processing and interpreting language and thought at all. On the way to the consulate office the MAX train was stopped on the track for half-an-hour and over the speaker system the driver announced it was because of a "medical emergency". On my way back home I alighted the train at Beaverton Transit Centre and I overheard a driver explaining to a colleague "it was because of an Englishman". I had been seen getting on the 57 bus in Forest Grove by a policeman and he had relayed the information to Forest Grove police station and they had used this as an opportunity for a strategic domestic militarial "training exercise", when I arrived at the Lloyd Centre, there was a police car waiting in place for me. 


I do not know who this female actor they have called "Demetria Hester" is, she is not someone that I have ever seen before. I have never thrown a bottle at anybody in my life, and nor would I, and I have never been "sprayed by mace" as the news-like media have stated. I would assuredly remember if I'd ever endured this experience and I would undoubtedly write about it.   


The actors that the police-state wheel out for the cameras are thoroughly brainwashed after reading the scandalous lies and false claims that have been presented in the regional and mainstream news-like media. These people genuinely believe they are fighting the good cause against somebody they have been conditioned to erroneously think of as a "racist," a "white supremacist," and a "neo-Nazi," which has been made-up by a corrupt and criminal white police-state bureaucracy that had simply never spoken to me at all. 


These actors will simply repeat what they have been told to say and the people telling them are white bureaucrats who believe in their own lies and so seem much more convincing.    


I have never had an issue with black people before and I do not agree with the police-state inventing scandals with people that I have no quarrel with at all. It is rude, invasive, and personally distressing. They are using the lie of violence as an excuse to justify violence. I do not doubt the possibility that I may from time-to-time have been seen talking to myself, I'm doing this now, in fact most of what I have written and published online including tweets have come from this process, and if I'm particularly stressed, such as by lies and threats in songs and albums, or by ignorant and vulgar celebrity stalkers and politicians, or nasty Nazi propaganda movies, or "plants" in dishonest news-like media that is personally relevant to me I may even call out loudly if I feel that nobody is around who can see or hear. Don't be alarmed! Don't panic! These are symptoms of a neurological condition similar to Tourettes and they do not concern you unless you are a lawyer who can help me sue corrupt and criminal agencies for threats, libel, and defamation. The Americans rushed in wildly without understanding the issues and mistook my private concerns and complaints as been race related.  



Micah Fletcher 





A photograph of the Y-Art Shaman sticker on a black lamppost outside of the performing arts centre at Pacific University. This photograph was uploaded to Flickr on the 26th of June, 2016. 






A photograph of the Y-Art Shaman sticker on a black lamppost outside of the performing arts centre at Pacific University. This photograph was uploaded to Flickr on the 25th of June, 2016. 




The "survivor" of the fake made for TV and newsprint media drama was a performance artist called "Micah Fletcher". The word "Fletcher" in the old Anglo-Saxon language denoted an "arrow maker" and that his name was specifically selected because of a design I had printed on a sticker that I had applied to a "black lamppost" outside of the performing arts centre at Pacific University in Forest Grove. The reason "Fletcher" was a "survivor" was because the sticker stayed on the lamppost for a full year in duration and not because a real human being survived a physical assault. When the sticker was eventually removed it appeared there was slight sticky white paper residue left remaining on the lamppost. This became "Fletcher's visible scar tissue".  






The Y-Art Shaman with arrows pointing left and right above the figure's head. This photograph was uploaded to Flickr on the 22nd of June, 2016. 




I had been creating a collage in the summer of 2016 and I noticed that there was left over debris consisting of paper with imagery laying scattered on the sofa and the images had formulated into what I thought was an interesting design. A letter "Y" was resting on the shoulders of the Tassili n' Ajer Shaman and there were images of bats from Bately behind the figure. Above the Y-Art shaman's head were images of arrows pointing left-and-right. I had been inspired into using the image of an arrow after seeing a Native American girl with a tattoo of an arrow etched on her wrist. I glued the disparate pieces of paper to a thin board and then took a photograph. I then uploaded the photograph to an online editing suite called Pixlr and ran the design through several gel effects. I then uploaded the modified design to Vistaprint and I created and ordered the stickers on the 17th of June, 2016.  




Y-Art






Photograph of the Y-Art license plate taken on the 23rd of June, 2016.







A close up of the Y-Art license plate taken on the 23rd of June, 2016.




On the morning of Saturday the 23rd of June, 2016, I was walking up Main Street when I saw the license plate on the rear end of the away team's football coach. 


Not only did I recognise the letter "Y" from my design and the word "ART," but I also saw that the number "93" was regarded as a powerful number in Thelemic magick. Employing the Greek technique of isopsephy it symbolises, "love" and "will". 


I checked myself and realised I had left the camera back at the apartment and I rushed the short distance back home to fetch the device. I was thankful when I eventually re-emerged out onto Main Street and saw that the away team football coach was still parked where I had last seen it. I took photographs and upon my return uploaded them to Flickr.   






"Show me your graffiti heart". In December 2017, the corrupt female celebrity stalker appeared on the Kelly and Ryan show wearing the letter "Y" on her pink dress. 




The "Victims"






From left to right; Ricky John Best from Happy Valley and Taliesin Myrddin Namkai Meche, said to be a former graduate student.




Merlin 

 

 


 

If I were to guess the "hero" of this US fiction and morality drama who was reported to have been slayed valiantly protecting teenage black girls from language was probably named by the police-state as Taliesin Myrddin Namkai-Meche because part of the name pertains to the ancient Welsh magician from British folklore known as Merlin. The Y-Art synchronicity had seemed like magic to me. I do not recognise the individual at all. The character was reported to be a graduate student who didn't die because there was no attack. 

                        


 

 

"Ricky John Best"

 


 

 

On the morning of the 23rd of May, 2017, Forest Grove police had been called out by the manager of the supermarket store Safeway. I was quietly minding my own business without eccentricity or fuss scanning produce at the self-service checkout and I looked up and noticed a young policeman who was built like the hulk and I'd recognised that I'd seen him once before. He was performing a visible and public assessment of me in front of Safeway's staff.

 

 


As I walked out of the car park and onto Pacific Avenue I saw that the cop was sitting in his patrol car which rested on a green light, he was staring at me and I shirked this off with more interesting thoughts and continued on my way back to the apartment. Again, he was assessing me. Why had the police being called out? Why was I being studied?

 


 

The photograph of the man the police-state have called "Ricky John Best" formally of "Happy Valley" was selected because he was a lookalike of the manager of the Safeway store in Forest Grove, Oregon. I had seen the manager for several years without formal introduction or conversation and after the police-state deception on the 26th of May, 2016, he never returned to his post as manager for the duration I continued to live in the city. I never saw him again.

 

 


 

"Destinee Mangum"

 


 

 

The police-state have created the fictional character " Destinee Mangum". She was reported to be one of two black teenagers said to have been harassed on the MAX Light Rail service on the 26th of May, 2017. This event never happened. This girl never existed.

 


 

I would argue that her invented name may have been chosen as a crude sexual metaphor that suggests the woman as "play-thing" and "object" for male entertainment. It seems specifically an explicit reference to fellatio. 

 


 

This appears to me to be a coercive attempt of the police-state to foster subliminal manipulation of the male brain so that the man feels desire and want toward the two black teenagers which in turn inspires the primitive mechanical circuits of the man to act as hero and want to protect the girls. The word subliminal, literally means below the threshold, so one becomes conditioned into feeling and believing without consciously knowing why one has.

 

 






The policeman actor known as "Jeremy Christian" presents a sticker in the Multnomah County Courthouse in 2017. 




"Don't Tread on Me!"


In the courthouse "Jeremy Christian" presented a sticker which he flashed across the room toward the performance artist "Micah Fletcher". The sticker was a symbol and slogan known to the US alt-right wing that shows a coiled snake about to spring and the caption reads, "Don't Tread On Me!" "Micah Fletcher," born of a sticker, at this point in the fake made for TV news-like drama stormed out of the court room. This day as "Christian" had entered the courtroom it was printed that the door fell flat down behind him. It seems to me it was the joke that fell flat which seems typical of American humour. Farcical, but unfunny.


On the the 6th June, 2017, which was the day after my 40th birthday, "Christian," was indicted by a kangaroo court on 15 counts including, "Aggravated murder," "first degree assault," "five counts of unlawful use of a weapon," "three counts of second degree intimidation," and "two counts of menacing". 


I had stuck a few stickers.


I had never physically assaulted anybody whilst living in the United States, just as I hadn't assaulted anybody having lived for nine years in Lambeth, South London, and for the five years before that in Wakefield. The police-state hiding behind the mask of "Christian" have used this hoaxed false-flag event to attack their own enemies, including the alt-right, heavy metal fans, pagans, Scandinavians, and Christians. It seems a matter of fact to me that these groups were the only groups "Christian" attacked. The police-state haven't asked my permission to do this, and they haven't paid me an income at all to do this, and they certainly haven't had the courtesy and common decency to thank me and apologise for the complete defamation, misrepresentation, lies, and inversion of my belief systems, thoughts, and behaviours.


They have lied to the Afro-Americans, the state, the nation, Muslims, the government of Europe, their own government, and to the crowd-funders who donated millions of dollars to the bereaved families of the "victims". 





Graffiti Art memorial tribute at Hollywood/Northeast 42nd Avenue Transit Centre, Portland, Oregon. 


© 2019 Jostein Kasse


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

51 Views
Added on May 15, 2019
Last Updated on May 23, 2019
Tags: Jeremy Christian, Hoax, false flag, Forest Grove Police, Social Media, Facebook


Author

Jostein Kasse
Jostein Kasse

United Kingdom



Writing
Hulk Hulk

A Chapter by Jostein Kasse