Ha-Hand

Ha-Hand

A Chapter by Jostein Kasse

Ha-Hand









Posted to Flickr on the 2nd of December, 2017. "Ha-V Hand". 













Posted to Flickr, 4th of December, 2017. "Ha-V Hand".











Posted to Flickr, 4th of December, 2017. "Harvey-Hand".














Madonna’s post to Twitter on 5th of December, 2017.  The singer employs the hand symbol on her or on that of a model's butt.  












Madonna’s post to Twitter on the 22nd of February, 2018. 
















Madonna’s post to Instagram on the 28th of November, 2017. 















Madonna’s post to Instagram on the 12th of November, 2018. There appears to be a hand image on her jacket that seems to be pierced by a knife. 









A photograph of me showing my hemi-hypoplasia syndrome. The mutation of my right distal extremity is what David Bowie is in reference to in his lyrics, “It’s in his scrawny hand,” and “hold out your mad hands, I cried”, from the albums “The Next Day” and “Blackstar”, two concept titles that were conceived by me.

 








David Bowie’s son Duncan Jones scandalously misrepresented me as the character “Blackhand” in his movie based on the video game “World of Warcraft”. One can see that in addition to employing a metaphor for my mutation, the movie director also exaggerates my hairline.

 


 




© 2019 Jostein Kasse


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

69 Views
Added on September 21, 2019
Last Updated on September 26, 2019
Tags: Madonna, Keep it Unreal, David Bowie, Blackstar, the Next Day, Warcraft, Harvey, Hand


Author

Jostein Kasse
Jostein Kasse

United Kingdom



Writing
Hulk Hulk

A Chapter by Jostein Kasse