Just a teaser..

Just a teaser..

A Story by MagicWriter
"

this is just an excerpt from the book im working on.. wanted some opinions and critiques

"


People tend to look the other way when you need them the most. You could be kicking, screaming, crying and all you see are their faces turning the other direction. You think all hope is lost, and you’re ready to give up until suddenly, out of the corner of your eye you see him.  Pushing, yelling and desperately making his way towards you, and immediately the throbbing in your heart speeds up. Not because you’re afraid but because after all that has happened, after all that’s been said he’s the last one, the only one you wanted to see when you left this unjust and cruel world. The look on his face is clear. Its pain and frustration, yet you can’t seem to understand what he is trying to do, or even say. All you can think about is how you feel about him and letting him know that. Truth is, you love him……..

© 2010 MagicWriter


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

that's so sweet. it's like, you always have that one person who will always come to your rescue, your prince charming, your hero, im so grateful for mine.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Exactly!
Amazing teaser. :)

Posted 13 Years Ago


yes! a great teaser! please keep writing! can't wait to read the rest of the story. i can definitely relate to this in a way...

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

198 Views
3 Reviews
Added on November 4, 2010
Last Updated on November 4, 2010

Author

MagicWriter
MagicWriter

OR



About
I've always had an artsy side, and writing is just one way I want to express that. All my life I have loved books. I love the way you lose yourself in a book. How everything in the book becomes an esc.. more..

Writing