Acceptance and Life With Others

Acceptance and Life With Others

A Story by John Michael Villagorda Sasan
"

Accept and be happy

"

In life, we have realized that there are a lot of things in which we failed to recognize and acknowledge, not hidden yet invisible to the naked eye. It is always there, yet most of the time it goes unchecked and taken for granted. We feel miserable because we failed to see and appreciate the beauty it offers.

The greatest war is not the war outside, but the war inside oneself. Acceptance is one of the secret spices of wisdom. Happiness is the ultimate goal of every human being, and it starts from within. Happiness depends on how one view and accepts the things around him.

The cause of loneliness comes from different factors, such as environmental, psychological, or social experiences. The poor self-image and the feeling of emptiness are almost common to all, but some cope with this up easily, and others find it hard to control.

In the law of attraction, if one entertains negativity then he will attract negative vibes; on the other hand, if one entertains positive thoughts then he will attract one. A positive mentality comes from appreciation and acceptance. According to Heraclitus, “All is flux, and nothing is permanent.” Change is constant in this world. Change is good as long as it connotes progress and development. To the things that we want to change and we think we can and have the power to do, then we must do it as soon as possible before things will fall into regrets. To the things that we want to change but don’t have the power nor the capability yet, then the best approach that we can do is to accept these situations or things for now.

Acceptance is not always easy. Sometimes it is difficult to accept the situation where you think you are trapped. It is hard to accept the differences among persons, the people who looked down on and rejected you. Oftentimes, the hardest thing to accept is the fact that the person whom you loved the most is the one who puts you in a desperate situation, leaves you hanging, and destroys your life and dignity.

Living in the past will not only worsen the situation but will also greatly affect the present and the people around and coming into your life. Do you want to be happy? then, stop comparing yourself with other people �" age, beauty, wealth, family, and most especially, stop living in the past, move on and shape your life for a better future.

Acceptance is not always easy but easier than carrying loads of grudges and unforgiveness. One must realize that it requires acceptance to move on.

 


© 2021 John Michael Villagorda Sasan


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

33 Views
Added on April 13, 2021
Last Updated on April 13, 2021
Tags: Acceptance, happiness, life with others

Author

John Michael Villagorda Sasan
John Michael Villagorda Sasan

Toledo City, Cebu, Philippines



About
I am who am and I am and I am not at the same time more..

Writing