HOW WILL YOU REMEMBER ME

HOW WILL YOU REMEMBER ME

A Poem by GODSGIFT08

 

 

Good evening ladies and gentle men im glad your here to attend ...............the funeral of a loved one some even called him a  friend........ He put it all on the line never wasting his breath.........Giving back everyday writing until there was nothing left..... Sometimes he seemed confused maybe pushed in the wrong direction........He often felt alone nobody ever showed him affection......His attitude was never sour even though pain might bring him down........he liked to make people laugh an entertainer or class clown...... His grades weren't anything special but he was smarter than he thought.....demons entered his head so he read the bible and he fought.......spiritual warfare in his head was to much for him to bare......He soon seemed to lose it so facing the wall he would stare...No one knows why......Staring at this wall what did he see????........He wondered when his time came how would you remember me???????

© 2008 GODSGIFT08


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

155 Views
Added on April 26, 2008

Author

GODSGIFT08
GODSGIFT08

GREENBELT, MD



About
IM 17 N I LOVE WRITING I LOVE MUSIC N I LOVE GOD..POINT BLANK more..

Writing
last time last time

A Poem by GODSGIFT08