last time

last time

A Poem by GODSGIFT08

 

i swore it was the last time....the last time u caught me...cheatin on yah baby i convinced you i was sorry.....u walked in the door an saw the panties on the floor she beggin me for more your mind racin at the door ........she was screaming out mi name n you was screaming out the same she was callin me for pleasure n you were screamin out in pain....her hands clinched to mi back an her back was at an arch you had started to lose you breath an felt sickness in your heart.....mi head was in the zone not knowin that you were home i should have left this gurl alone wen she was blowin up mi phone...tears fallin out your eyes as you hear her hungry crys i dished out constant lies an neva gave my faith a try.....so you run up to the bed an start swinging at my head wishing i was dead ... how could i bring so much trouble into our bed...... u pause an stare from me to her an back again....an then u walk away crying chanting never again......

© 2008 GODSGIFT08


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

152 Views
Added on April 26, 2008

Author

GODSGIFT08
GODSGIFT08

GREENBELT, MD



About
IM 17 N I LOVE WRITING I LOVE MUSIC N I LOVE GOD..POINT BLANK more..

Writing