up for interpretation

up for interpretation

A Story by Wyrn Tiger

He had a soft soul, like those heroes in your books, and the people in your dreams. No one was allowed to visit him, as all around him were white concrete walls. Confined in the same room since he was discovered. Drawings of lines, scribbled everywhere resembled instrumental sounds. Paper turned yellow, and his skin gray, as all he would do is write. The light was his God, and when it turned off, he would curse the stars. He’s checked on everyday, as if he was a machine. His brain works like clock work, till it lost some gears. A triumph hoorah, would come every now and then, and some days his hair would look like it’s ripped from his skin. Emotional, or no emotion man, he wouldn’t tell, not even a soul knows his name. Trying to decipher his attributions is a maze. Finding clues one way, but finding a dead end continuing further. The nights became his days, and his sense of time was now a theory. Lost in the time that happened many years ago. Trying magic, religion, science, and all, trying to get back, to what happened before.

We call him by the legend of how we think he got here. “Then, Now, and Future.” He is trapped, but in the moment, while searching of things in the later. We know he’s had a breakthrough when we hear a pencil snap, because when that happens, we know that he’s writing too fast. Trying to understand we look into his eyes, we notice a tiny void, and wonder, maybe that’s what he’s trying to find. A mystery man for sure, but the most extraordinary one to man. I believe he can find the cure for the world, and how to change the history present in our books. Who is he, people always ask. The most simple, and logical answer would be, he is whatever you choose to think him as.

© 2019 Wyrn Tiger


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

For me I think he is the scribe of god, or simply called, a god writer. He makes up our rules and everything or maybe he has already been written out our lives. The ending that we'll only know till our feet get to the end. Ha.

Posted 4 Years Ago


Every line kept forcing me to read the other..
Amazing story with beautiful hidden rythm

"he is whatever you choose to think him as"
I thought for a second this man is Time, am I right?

Posted 5 Years Ago


Wyrn Tiger

5 Years Ago

he is whatever you chose him to be, Time, Imagination, insanity, sanity, a good book. He is all thes.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

196 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on March 18, 2019
Last Updated on March 18, 2019

Author

Wyrn Tiger
Wyrn Tiger

bangor, Ireland



About
I spend my time reading and wrighting and will review more..

Writing
Tin man Tin man

A Poem by Wyrn Tiger