Dear Enemy

Dear Enemy

A Story by Wyrn Tiger

I shall not dwell on the demons that lie between us. I morn, not for your lost soul but for my own. I told myself I would not shed one tear of sadness but I’m on trembling  knees, drowning in grief. I told you I would never need your help, yet these angles I pray to cry their downpour for I am beyond their help. So, my dear enemy, the only one who can help is you. Will you help, or am I still the stone statue you see me to be. Can’t you see the tears I cry or have I projected myself to be to strong to break. Do I have to bleed before you realize that that that illusion is fake? Everything is falling down around me, I need your help, I need your faith, dear enemy.

© 2019 Wyrn Tiger


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Great meaning in your words. In the short piece. You left the reader with deep thoughts and hard topic. When we need the enemy help. Will he assist? I wanted more and thank you for sharing your words and your thoughts.
Coyote

Posted 4 Years Ago


Coyote Poetry

4 Years Ago

We learn who is friend and who is not. When we seek help. Your brother, poor example of the family.
Wyrn Tiger

4 Years Ago

too say I don't love him is I lie. I will not speek ill of him for the things he has done in the pas.. read more
Coyote Poetry

4 Years Ago

You are right.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

164 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on April 22, 2019
Last Updated on April 22, 2019

Author

Wyrn Tiger
Wyrn Tiger

bangor, Ireland



About
I spend my time reading and wrighting and will review more..

Writing
Tin man Tin man

A Poem by Wyrn Tiger