Falling Stars

Falling Stars

A Story by Wyrn Tiger

All we are are broken stars from the falling sky. A sky full of dreams and we are told we are broken and  cannot touch the sky. So we sit. Waiting as the time goes by. Waiting for the day when are dreams, the dreams people say will remain just a dream, to come true. We wait, till night becomes day and our dreams become dust. Why is this our way? We do not seek to find our dreams but hope that they will come to us out of the blue. Nothing good ever comes out of the blue. Just ask the swimmer who got bit by a shark. The point is our dreams aren't dogs, we can't call on them to come. If we sit there waiting we become broken stars falling from the sky.

© 2019 Wyrn Tiger


Author's Note

Wyrn Tiger
To all the falling stars out there, I hear you, I see you. Everything's okay, You'll find your dreams someday.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

that was sad about that swimmer that got attacked.
I like your write

Posted 4 Years Ago


The actuality is we work hard and smart, nothing can stop us from achieving our goals! Our power is always stronger than we thought and nobody can tell us what to do if we don't want to do it.

We're the rising stars in the sky where every broken star fainting in dying dreams.
Gas clouds and dust try to infiltrate our shimmering aura.
Blue and black with greyish solar flares ray out from the central point of stars,
lashing every single outer molecule.
No one believes the energy of the roaring stars is fueled by only dreams.

Posted 4 Years Ago


Wyrn Tiger

4 Years Ago

Wow. Best rewrite or inspired story ever.
At one time it was like we were with Don Quixote tilting at windmolem

Posted 4 Years Ago


I/we stopped looking for the unobtainable and just enjoy what ever comes along

Posted 4 Years Ago


To make a dream come true you have to put it into action to come alive. As a dream like you said will just stay a dream, a wish, a desire. Until you put it into practice and make a reality of the dream work for you.

Posted 4 Years Ago


"Catch a falling star, and put it in your pocket...
Save it for a rainy day..." sung by Louie ... Sachmo...
truly, Pat

Posted 4 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

164 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 22, 2019
Last Updated on April 22, 2019

Author

Wyrn Tiger
Wyrn Tiger

bangor, Ireland



About
I spend my time reading and wrighting and will review more..

Writing
Tin man Tin man

A Poem by Wyrn Tiger