Nike Case Study Writing: How Do I Keep Myself Motivated Saying, “Just Do It”

Nike Case Study Writing: How Do I Keep Myself Motivated Saying, “Just Do It”

A Story by John Noels
"

These are a few ways by following which you can keep yourself motivated while writing a Nike case study and perform at your best.

"
Management students are usually asked to write Nike case studies during their academic year. This is a crucial part of their academics which requires their utmost attention and dedication. If you are also one of those struggling students confused about how to complete their case study writing, then you are at the right place.
 
In this article, you can learn how to keep yourself motivated and say out loud, “Just do it.” All these tricks are tried, tested, and proved successful. So, let’s get going…
 
1. Find a Suitable Environment:
The basic way one can feel motivated than before for doing any job is, finding a suitable environment. Yes, with an environment calm and distraction-free, you can easily focus on what you are doing right now and not get disturbed. This calming atmosphere can help you perform better and motivate yourself to give your best.
 
2. List Out the Outcome & Perks:
If you are running low on motivation, then list out the outcome and perks. This way, you can easily get an idea about what you will receive in the future if you get this particular job and what you might miss if you fail to get that job done. This can give you a huge bunch of motivation to improve your performance in Nike case study writing.
 
3. Follow a Rewarding Style:
Do you remember those days when mothers use to reward their kids with candies or a trip to the park for completing homework, and the kids used to give their best and get it done? This is exactly the same! When you decide how you would reward yourself for getting a task done, it gives you motivation. So, try applying this strategy to your case study.
 
4. Make It a Group Activity:
Working all alone on anything can be boring. This can make you feel irritated and stagnant. So, try to reach out to your friends who are also working on the same or similar project. You can easily form a study group and complete this task as a group activity by doing this "the more members in it, the more ideas and better productivity. But make sure not to end up chilling with Netflix and keeping your work aside.
 
5. Find a Competitor:
If you have a competitor, you always feel the urge to do better than them. It is human psychology to perform better when filled with a competitive spirit. So, make friends who are ambitious, competitive, and from the same class. Develop a healthy competition with them and just do it. Make sure to talk out issues with each other, discuss with your professor, and maintain a healthy competition to avoid conflicts.
 
These are a few ways by following which you can keep yourself motivated while writing a Nike case study and perform at your best. However, if you face any issues, then reach out to your friends, professor, or online subject experts for assistance.

© 2021 John Noels


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

79 Views
Added on August 28, 2021
Last Updated on August 28, 2021
Tags: Assignment help, case study help

Author

John Noels
John Noels

Cardiff, United Kingdom



About
John Noels is working as an academic writer at Instant Assignment Help from many years. Till date, he has delivered innumerable high-quality academic documents to the students, and is adept at complet.. more..

Writing