Casanova de Valencia

Casanova de Valencia

A Story by Johnny Monroe
"

part of the intro for a upcoming assignment, idk i just started to write it as it came to me

"
First, I will tell you the truth. Women are the cause of all my happiness and pain. Not girls, to be clear it is not girls, no, it is only women. I don’t seduce women, they seduce me and I feel victimized for it. Don’t think me a martyr, I just feel drawn to them like a magnets snapping to one another through the sheer laws of attraction. It is just not their hair that waves in every step they take. Each strand delicately and firmly overlapping one another in the most perfect way. How the straight haired girls swing theirs and it becomes a lovely fan blowing a calming gust of wind consisting of their air that I breathe in through my lungs. Or how the curly haired ones trap me in their locks so divinely twined by God himself that unravel and a twirl of the finger to let me tame and calm them that shows me each piece more clearly. How those Catalan girls with the dark black hair with slight waves, how it caresses their skin arousing each soft and delicate pore to scream out in ecstasy. Those eyes like black pearl stones painted on by a Renaissance artist on the milky canvas surrounding that their eyelids become a frame for such the most intriguing aspect of beauty. Even the blue and green eyed women who are so exotic and free, they make you want to stay with them longer to search and master every one of their sensations. The blonds, who’s yellow hair reflects off sunlight and has the most uncontainable mark of innocence. Even the red and auburn haired women who’s hair smells of sweet wine. And lastly those chocolate eyed women who make you want to stroke their cheek and hold her to your bosom and embrace even closer. How miraculous  to feel their chest heave from their burning heart. A woman’s chest more rounder than that of man, more wanting to be touched and examined to utmost scrutiny. Those arms that are so fragile and innocent, that would not strike unless to protect. Connecting to the beautifully crafted wrist that are attached ever so perfectly to those supple hands that unroll long feminine fingers that have the most sensuous touch. And from the belly button, the source of all beginning and energy, she begins to take shape at the hips that carry the most important thing to all humans, life. Those hips begin to move down to the thighs, fleshy and wanting to be stroked with fingers. And down and down to the feet which want to be kissed and held. Holding their shape until the very velvety toes that giver her balance when walking. Ah her walk the cause of the first glance. One leg reaching before the other that makes her carry herself with the grace and confidence that every woman must have to extend herself to the utmost pinnacle of sensuality. Make no mistake, a woman’s body is the most wonderful and enticing of all other things in this world and it is all functioned by her mind, the most magical and extravagant thing in all of the universe and heavens. These woman seduce me and at some points, I do not like it because I have no control over it.

© 2010 Johnny Monroe


Author's Note

Johnny Monroe
IGNORE GRAMMAR, i know its just a rough draft. review comment please

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Nice.
Great flow and rhythm. I think it should have been in multiple paragraphs though instead of one clump.
The words itself bleed emotion... I sense your sincerity and believe you are truly taken by these visions you describe.
Which brings me to your detailed descriptions of women, Very Good, but at the end of reading through it all, I forgot your main point! So maybe you should restate it at the end so its clear.

Overall, I enjoyed reading this. There's something about it that will attract people to read it, and woman to read it over. lol
Good Job

Posted 13 Years Ago


um i see both bad sides and good sides to the poem. i understand what your saying and love to read it. it has lots of emotion trapped between words which is the best to drawl in readers and seems to came from your heart. but it seems to need a little thought put in. i see that too. the expression flows well but is a bit dry. thats all. all in all its quite an enjoyable piece that has touched me in one way or another and will touch many other people as well. i would request meny ppl to read this. a job well done. and i must say emotion wise i believe this poem will go far if you let it. but it needs just a tad bit spicing up. with your work im sure you can make this poem irresistable to the human eye. keep up the good work and i hope you request i read more of your work.

Posted 13 Years Ago


very interesting piece and perspective.

Posted 13 Years Ago


This is very, very good.

I love seeing how men describe my gender, and this is filled with truths. I also loved how you contrast the beauty and the harshness of a seductive woman. This story is a gem, by far.

Posted 13 Years Ago


I like the flow of it all.

Need to work on the expression a bit.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

228 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 4, 2010
Last Updated on May 4, 2010

Author

Johnny Monroe
Johnny Monroe

About
I am Johnny Monroe, I'm a teenager and I write what I feel. Add me as a friend if you like or whatever, I'm a little too lazy to finish this, but ill try my best. I like writing about human emotions.. more..

Writing