He

He

A Story by Marcus

He is not, yet he is. They have always been that way both real and not in the same instance. There is no way to detect them. There is no way for them to detect themselves. There is no end to the number of them. There is only one of them. There is not even one of them all in the same instance. Do I lie? Do I tell the truth? Did I say anything about them? No there is no truth. There is no lie. It is all undivided reality. There is no nothing. There is no everything. There is only me. I am it. Both something and nothing and everything there is is what I am. There are no words. There are words. They are both at the same instant. There is no thoughts. There are every thought ever thought. They are the same thought. No one can prove anything different. Everything proves it. Nothing proves it. But there is luck and there is He who makes luck. Even him who claims to have made everything gets lucky even him got lucky and survived when only this universe survived for I could not go along with there being only nothing. It had never been and when I got lucky I knew He was there with me. It would not have happened unless someone willed it or unless someone did not will and it was the only thing that really was to be or unless it was both will and not will by someone who was and was not and both in the same instance. That is the truth of the lie that started with someone saying something and even they did not know what it would be and did not believe what they said when they said it. Then for all who saw it there was a time when they saw that it was and when they did not see it believe it was before it was true. Everything is like that, something that is about to be that is not and something that is the only thing it could be because I was there. As a consciousness I am the only one that ever was real, is now real, but I will be what I was and was not just as I am that now. If you are real I give you the right to be real but not to me. You are what I think you are. But you are not what I think you are. I have no way to prove I am not the only one in reality which I am and yet am not but both like He is. You see illusions. I do not see illusions. I here them. I see like the blind, whatever I see in my mind that is what it triggers the functioning of my brain to so function. I create it in my brain. You read what I write and it causes the functioning of you brain to so function and I create it in your brain and your mind reacts to it. It is not true. You cannot have seen it. There was nothing there to see. I never saw it. I am blind. He is like that. You cannot see him or any one of them or all of them or none of them. They are not in my mind to see but you know they are there. I do not and I don't believe they are not there or are there or both at the same beginning of a moment all the way through the time they are that. They are not there until I realize they are there, know they are there and are not there and both at once. Anything else would not be real but only to take them apart and say that part is them. But if I see them they are real. If I think they are they are real. If I realize they are I know they are and are not but both at once exactly like you are. You are here. You are not here. You are both here and not here. You see yourself. You do not see yourself. You understand you are both yourself and not yourself right now. You are really here. I imagined you were and you were. There is me here who am not there and there and not there both. You are not real. I created you. You are only in my imagination. But you are not in my mind but my brain functions to indicate that you are here and that I am there but I know only me. You are always potentially not there and I am alone as I am. So were you when you thought you were in my mind and brain indicated you were. But it was me here alone all that time. I did it all. You were just hypnotized or bewitched you never were in my mind seeing yourself in my mind and my mind. That is not real. It is real. It is real and unreal. It is both at once and it was to be or you would not have received it or it was not to be and you received it anyway or it was both of them and neither. He is like that. He cannot be seen in this reality. He can be seen only with the mind to be that which he is and that which is not both at the same time. He is. I am. You were not. Only you know if you are real. Are you? Are you unreal? Are you both in the same instance? I was not. Now I am. But I have no proof that is true of you. You never said anything and I am blind. You are saying nothing now. That is how I know I am sane.

This is gibberish. This is not gibberish. It is both. You both heard my thoughts yet you did not both at once. I have spoken to you. I have not spoken to you and have both but neither one. It is the truth as I see it and you see it if you saw it and is true even if you did not see it and it is both the truth if you did or did not and it is both and neither in the same thought. You are not confused. On the contrary all the divisions in what we see is like our image in a ball that is a mirror on all sides shaped in a sphere smashed to the concrete by a careless act for if you cared you would not have created such a thing. It is confused is the point. You are not as you have never been for this all took place at a moment you were not present in that was over with before you read it and repeated the words to your mind and ears that you might here it without ears. That never took place. I did not do that. I cannot travel in time, but I can and I can and cannot at the same time and both and neither. You see? You never were here, but you are both and neither at once in the only reality there is my reality which is his reality just as the one who claims to have created reality was never here and never there both and neither at the same time. He does not exist in my mind. You do not exist in my mind. I do not exist in your mind and I do not exist in his mind. But I am same as you and just as rational. A little crazy but not so as you are in any danger and that is so of you and him and of Him and I.

© 2019 Marcus


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

188 Views
Added on January 8, 2019
Last Updated on January 12, 2019

Author

Marcus
Marcus

Bemidji, MN



About
Very few evolve and only one has evolved so that his mind is God. I will try to change that. I want to see everyone evolved and not just saints who think they have but never made the grade. I will kee.. more..

Writing
My Gift to God My Gift to God

A Story by Marcus


Alive, for You Alive, for You

A Story by Marcus