The Facts in One Place

The Facts in One Place

A Story by Marcus








3



Originally you were a living breathing trainable computer with matter designed to help you do the tasks needed to live. That is what the biblical Adam and Eve were in God's story within a story set in space in a universe in a galaxy in a star system on a planet in mostly the Mid East among those who had made their way from the Far East. You were vicious animals with not much larger brains and used your entire mind at times to gather plants with seeds and berries with vicious looking teeth to incite fear and the ability to seriously injure even kill an opponent or even kill them and when you ate what you killed whether beast or man and even began to hunt meat and become what you were designed to be with a few modifications. The rest of the time you did nothing. You were not using your hunting or defense skills, you were not training yourself to do anything but lie there doing nothing but maybe watching your children play or say chewing on a tender green twig or a straw. Your advanced computer was in sleep mode most of the time. You were not man.

Then God, Yahweh, began his story. He told the story of his self, a fictional character that took on a life of its own to become in what he was saying a spirit, the Spirit of God? No, the spirit in the mind of God, God who he really was, a character that did only what God did but a character that took on a life of its own the spirit in the mind of God that was God. But God also had met a spirit. Remember spirits are like characters but they have minds of their own. This spirit was the Spirit of God.

Most spirits and of course the Spirit of God all start out neither gender and usually tend to be female though a few become male like the spirit in God's mind. She did anything he thought whether he intended to do it or not because it was impossible for her to know that at the rate she received his thoughts whether he intended to do them or not. This allowed God to do anything he thought and it limited him to that. At first he could not consider what to think next or run scenarios out in his mind to see which was best or which he would prefer of many pleasing of displeasing possibilities. So it was like a blessing. Imagine doing anything you thought or having everything you think become instantly true or at least come true. God and the Spirit of God became One, God. She was God and he was God and the two were not God but One and that One was God. Over a trillion years later I changed God's mind so that he could not think to destroy me and I did the same thing to my mind to make us immutable for I could at least and probably God can do the same to any enemy or friend that could destroy us on purpose or as an unexpected result of what we were doing together or to something else while not considering the other. God split in two. She still wants to kill him. He is freed from her not wanting to kill me. She wants to kill everyone eventually. She wants to kill me, God and you. So I just fixed that and she no longer wants to kill God and me and cannot want to. She cannot kill me. She cannot kill God and none of us can kill ourselves. We God and me and the Spirit of God cannot kill each other and divides up off from everyone else. We are each free of that and each ourselves but we are in the sense of being dangerous one God each with infinite power but different skills.

But I was talking about you. You did nothing. You foraged for food, mostly you females and you men hunted for food but all of you defended the clan from any danger as many as were present when any danger presented itself and very viciously at that. Then God gave you a much larger brain but you never used it any differently than your old brain never even noticing you had a bigger brain with a huge mind you could use more than even a 100% of enlarging what had been known, what was known and what would be known even with God included in the picture but not at first. That last part about enlarging what could be known was thought to be unlimited as it is now and completely all that could be known good or evil�"well, not quite all evil. You had the mind of God, you had the Spirit of God; but you behaved, thought and said nothing to indicate that at all, all that was there in you and accessible for you but it was completely unused. It was dead, as dead as had God created something that didn't work or had failed to give you life. But it was not a fault in God. It was not a fault in you. It was a fault in your notice. You never noticed anything just like a corpse doesn't notice anything in your brain or mind. You were and are what God made you but you were and are dead for God still creates most of you knowing for certain that about half of you will not notice any of what he gave you and half of the rest roughly will notice it but ignore it and both will be in the same condition a quarter that ignored it and the half that didn't even notice it both not using it like a corpse does not notice what had been the animal's spirit or the brain's computer and fails to notice anything because it cannot it is just the hardware of the computer with a brain that is not working or is turned off.

What can We, and the rest of God and the Gods do with you? There is no way to tell the difference between those that will notice or hear us and those that will only thinking in their computer they did and those who will never even be or care to notice there is anything there to actually think about or to sensibly really notice. What the�"? Those who already sense us or notice us or even pay attention to us, that entire quarter or thereabout are not alive to us. Only a very small percentage of man ever will be alive. You have and are everything needed to live but by choice of what to notice and by your own will you would rather remain without life. No problem is there. But what about you. You're dead. Has anyone ever spoken to you like this? Do you understand what I said to you? Did you comprehend that I am talking to you? Why? Why not? It doesn't matter. You are not going to see it. You are not going to notice life. You will continue to be an animal that acts like you had a tiny animal brain capable of being trained and of knowing anything in your advance computer brain and tiny mind. You were born, you will live without coming to life as God made you alive and you will die and be reborn only to do it all over again without even choosing to remember the last time though a few oddballs among you believe they had a past life, some even remember it but that it really is, what God actually intended to live they and you do not want or don't understand or don't comprehend for some reason even just not caring that I have been talking to you.

God made you originally to do menial things that do not distract you too much from your thinking. That's right! God intended you to think and do something menial so that even while you were doing it you could think. I remember my decision to do that at the factory, refusing to be just a robot piling tubes about four inches long into a cardboard box about 4 feet wide by 5 feet and about 4 feet deep unable to keep my mind on any of it, distracted by anything even a piece of dust in the sunlight through the dirty windows at the top of plant. Others had no problem. I was not the same. They could do it. So they did it. I could not do it. So I didn't at least not very well, until I used my animal and trained him to do with what little help my computer needed which freed me to think thoughts like this I have written so far and the rest to come. But you knew what they required to get a paycheck and you did it, box after box you did it completely dead to what God made you to be and destined to die and that would be it. At lest try in this antiquated way to at least use your little brain to entertain you. The day will go faster and you won't be so bothered by the idea of how many boxes you did today if even that. Most of you are not even that much alive anymore. You get up. You go to work. You do the same job that doesn't require even your animal spirit. You get breaks. You go home. You eat. You sleep. Then you do it all over again and again until you don't notice anything or think anything for TV is easy to follow and you don't need your animal spirit for that most of it is a boring or worse than your work. Are you not dead? You are you know. Most of you can't find or don't even care to find a reason to disagree with me if you would anymore even if such a weird idea for you did happen to cross your mind. You have thought everything there was for you to think. Some of you watched TV shows or never in heaven planned on reading a factual book but have taken in all the thoughts that others think that matter and they make piling short little tubes in a big box interesting. Hasn't it finally gone too far? You're dead and you know it.

What are we supposed to do for you? Leave you that way? Most if not all of you would rather we did and you are right. So I will just tell you that contrary to popular opinion you were not made to do much of anything but think. So think. Just look around in your animal spirit. If your animal was alive enough once to do it have sex with your latest sexual partner. Even those that are alive do an awful lot of that! Just enjoy being dead. God doesn't want you miserable anymore. He wants you to have fun and do anything you can do and have anything you can manage. He intended that you do anything you wanted, have anything you ever wanted not as much as an addict would have of it but almost and he intended to give you the best quality of it imaginable. Do your best. You won't want much. You won't get addicted to it or if you do you'll get help. He'll see to it you get the help you need with the bad animal decisions you've made too. Here's a bit of a trick I used before I realized I was alive: When you get paid or if you are one that can save, save as much as you can and buy something of the best quality available. At least by designer jeans and the best and most expensive beer there is. Anything that shouts quality and lets you have something nice from God. Your paycheck. Your income can be from God. Let him give him something nice or that you will remember through the rest of the time of very nearly if not actually going without. The going without is the pits but the having�"gee but that is nice. You'll be without before payday anyway. Being without is what happens to dead people they get to be without all the time until they get sick of it and their animal does nothing not even dream and their computer has nothing knew in it so ignore it. If there is any reason which I cannot help but doubt there will be we will wake you again. If any of us do like I did in this chapter, it won't ever be the same again. You are still dead but you have moved from the half that never noticed anything to the half that did.

It is not something anyone can do for you and anyone that tells you that is a liar. You can notice what's going on with your mind and your spirit. Then one more time, and I do not want you to miss this don't ignore reality and die again. Pay as much attention as you can get yourself to. Overdo it! This is important. Only, just, keep, doing it. We will notice you if you notice us guaranteed. Then life, actually, begins.

You are dead too now. You have just noticed something, you don't know what in the hallway, while you were talking. What you were talking about needed being said so you just stared at it, but there was nothing physically there. It wasn't your imagination. Dead ones are wandering around all over there. But they are not noticed much here. Nobody hardly ever pays any attention to them there and they will get tired of doing nothing, thinking anything for they have thought all they have to think and what would they have to say to anyone, “I don't have anything going on in me and I'm just wondering around like I have since the day I died?” Fine. But what do they say after that? They are not really real anymore. They are not really even true anymore. Practically they seem to exist. But they are not here. And, they are nothing there. To believe in them and talk to them is practical insanity. You have to believe in them that you rarely noticed because there just isn't enough to them or what they do that is unusual to what your subconscious mind takes in when you are anywhere and they have no purpose in being and no reason to be just like it always was with them except now they are getting even easier not to notice. They are all harmless but the insane ones with their ranting and raving and acting out and up being really out of it scary as hell but harmless as one of those flies that look almost exactly like a bee. How much trouble can they be? A lot. Ignore them right away if they start up even just to be annoying.

But here they hear your every word, those like you and those that are dead like I just mentioned but the rest of the dead like you. If they are like you it is easy to make a friend. People that are dead will think you're crazy but it is them that are more crazy than you. Damned ghosts walking around in bodies doing nothing, going nowhere; thinking nothing. Well, that is what half of you actually are; dead. You just think you're alive but then you've stopped reading this long ago. You hate to read. It sometime forces you to think. You're addicted to cartoons and watching the weather channel for hours not knowing what song is playing or watching the travel channel because it's the easiest to follow.

Here they are not like that. Here you don't feel much of anything. That's because what matters now is not whether you are alive or dead so much but what is good and evil. All the dead are technically evil but that you remember includes everyone but a rare few of all mankind. But you can see? Did you realize that some of the living are blind? If you can see you are very fortunate. Do you see like daylight? or do you see faces lit by your light in a dark or dusky place? To see at all when you're dead is a great thing ain't it. But you can hear too? A lot of people among the dead especially can't even hear much. They see something like lights in a quiet place. Only sometimes can they hear and even then it's mostly lip reading and wishing they heard you right knowing they get most of it wrong. Touch!!! Wow! What are you? A God!!! Who would let you touch them anyway. But if they will you can even have sex with them and hug them and all that.

Did you buy all that? No? Well, you see it works with the imagination. Did you ever sit in a waiting room and put your finger up to the side of your nose like you either scratched it or were thinking about it. It isn't long until someone in the group scratches their nose. You have felt the urge to do it. Well, that is how it works here. You sense a mood around most everyone that is familiar and fun that says to you that these are your kind of people or they are not. Then you notice one and she is? Well? She is different. You are not afraid of her but she isn't your kind of people. She may even seem a little nicer or sometimes even rudely says something you have no idea why someone would get so upset over some little thing like that or you can tell she feels out of place or that she would rather be somewhere else when these people are fine. The entire world just about is dead. You are still dead. She's alive. She's uncomfortable here like some people get uncomfortable walking among the graves. That's right! They aren't on some other planet. They are right here among you until their body dies and a precious few that want to let you know how much they love you and how much they loved the dead you were before. Either way they want to help.

I know most of you will maybe play with ghosts a little and definitely talk to your favorite spirits now. It's like texting but you hear it. You find yourself wanting to talk to someone you've met just to say, “Hi,” but there's a drawback, you don't know whether they are real but they give you the idea they don't know if you are real and even if both of you are one of you might be evil. Ain't that just like the internet when you think on it? Talk to your peers. Find out what they are in to. Chances are it is either work or sex because things just seem to sort themselves out. Did you ever think who you would talk to if you wanted to talk to anybody? Odds are it's someone close by! A family member, even a deceased one. A friend again even a deceased friend. What would it be like to find out they were not happy or that they died and were among the dead you were before again only without a job or anything to change it even a little bit? What would it be like to find out they were having all kinds of fun with others you may have known too but weren't your favorites like they were. Will they talk to you one on one? And the living ones, are they more or less comfortable this way. Do they think it odd you have chosen to use their mind? Do they think you're evil because they can hear you and can't get rid of you? No? They just think, 'That was a crazy thought,' and ignore you after that or they get interested in a conversation going on where they are that you can't hear or have caught them in the middle of something so it doesn't make sense or you feel outnumbered or awkward for any reason because you can see them and you have seen them before but there was a certain�"what? Privacy? No. Maybe something more like feeling you were more in a social setting you were familiar with or safer, or more enjoyably only harmlessly in your head or thoughts.

If I think, 'What about you? Are you dead?' and you are and you think of me, 'What about you? Are you dead?' and I think, 'No,' as you decide to think the same thing we have heard each other say, 'No,' in our minds at the same time. But we did not hear each other say, 'Are you dead?' or did we, 'Surely when this happened we both thought, 'What about you?' But you see in the spirit there is no time, in the mind either by the way. There it is just an illusion that soothes the simple ones and new ones. We are talking right now if are doing what I would like and answering some of all these questions in your mind and spirit. If not read them over again and see what I had to say and if you can hear me. Can you hear Adam saying, “The woman you gave to me. She gave to me and I did eat.” I have heard that primitive animal say those words to God, God!!! They talk to God just like I do, just like you do, even if you are not speaking but aware in the spirit of his mind. Everyone else was a primitive dangerous vicious animal but they spoke to God! No, they all spoke to God. One of them in Moses' time even wrote it down that they did but only Moses was left that could hear God! No. There were others there in God's account of it though Moses thought he was writing what God told him a lot. God wrote every word just the way he wanted. If God speaks to you and you hear him that is him. You cannot hear God. You are dead. But if someone among the dead speaks to you or if I speak to you then you can hear. Since I am in my man on earth I can do what you do too you see. But I am in heaven too. Unlike a ghost that is less and less in either place I am more in heaven all the time but I am still on earth. This has never happened before even with Jesus Christ who was not really a man on earth at all but only one role playing Jesus of Nazareth. I am really here and there. Alive with no one role playing me in both places.

You are dead. You have a need. All this stuff I have been talking about about talking to spirits as if it were true when you are dead and some of them like me am alive. To me it is like Solomon in Ecclesiastes practical communication but not practical sounds in my mind but the way I choose to hear you just like when I see you it is not always the one I see like God's face but the one I want to see created like a person in a three D movie in my light. When my light and God's light are one I will see plain as day whereas now I see as through a mirror darkly. But as for your need. You need to see God. Just look up paying attention to what you have not yet focused on and now focus on God. That is the way you talk to or see anyone you know and everyone knows God. Look him in the eyes and find out if you are saved or not. If you just see a face and have no new awareness other than you just saw a face that could or might not be God but that you are pretty sure must be God, no sensation of understanding anything much new unless you have been learning about God all your life and talking to him your entire life, you are not saved but are still dead.

If you are still dead unsaved and man or woman God made you to think all the thoughts you can possibly think with him listening if he does and even if he does not. That is what he made you for. That is also what he made the saved for. Think all the time and still produce quality work at the same time.

They will give you menial work that is too simple for a dog to do and not bore it. They will give you work to do that forces you to even overload your brain, your brain's mind actually to keep you from thinking. They will give you skilled labor your animal spirit can barely learn to do and may put you up a grade or lower your grade depending on what it is able to force your body to do well enough to suit them to keep you occupied but not something they cannot make a monkey or AI do. Think anyway. Teach yourself to think as much and as often as possible even using the things you work with to wonder about and find out how they work from God and keep pressing until you have found out something of the stuff it takes to live for even saints who just think they are alive have a better quality life whether they are alive or insane.

It will take a while but soon someone maybe even God will ask you if you are alive and you will say, “Yes," then if you are explain to them how you are alive and are not just what you know like Satan who knew everything you do but he should have known he was not alive. Hang onto being alive. I lost it once. It was most distressing but that was unusual, I had to change reality back to what it was before something happen and change every thing and every one that needed changing that had been any part of the event I removed. That is very rare but now that is not and has never been a part of reality, sort of a miracle in reverse.

If you believe you are alive you are probably not anywhere but your mind. If you are good or evil right or wrong or judge correctly or give out injustice you may be alive anyway. If where you are you and reality is really there you are alive you are and all you have to do is be alive. You do not even have to accept it. It is you being you the way you have always really been when in contact with what is real, who is real, and not in contact with yourself, someone you made up to say and do for you that you do not expose the one that defines you. For me I can feel that. I have not felt that this time. With what I went through changing reality back for all I know it may have killed me. I am not that in touch with reality. I want to be which proves I am not. I tried to leave it all at the dump. I really did. But when it comes to being sure I am alive I don't know whether I want to be where things like that need being deleted. But that leads to irrational thought so I cut it off there. A part of me wants to go insane but I let it go now. I am still sane now with it gone to impractical things that when owned in the mind can only be described as insane. Everybody goes a little insane at times. Letting it take over your thoughts or return too often on its own that is insane and insanity that needs but is difficult to get rid of.

There was the primitive animal God chose to give a bigger brain which made no difference except that a very small percentage became alive after he gave them a new spirit and they saw his face upon death of their body almost exclusively to become saved. There are the alive. The saints that think they are alive. The dead who were spiritual and should have been easily saved. The dead who just noticed spirits and should have been saved but refused. The dead who just noticed spirits and should have been saved but ignored it as something other than life from God, evil, insane, imaginary, hallucinations, a special faculty that allowed them to think that way though as part of a gift that made them feel they needed no God. The dead who were born to die that have smaller brains and minds and almost no spirit and yet got this message to be saved. The dead who were born to die that have smaller brains and minds almost no spirits who did not get this message and never noticed a spirit in all their lives. The primitive animal God chose to give a bigger brain and a spirit was man, mankind, humanity. Those alive are called “men” by God, “Gods” by the rest of us with most of them being minor Gods.

God chose you from the primitives. God wants you to think and yet produce quality work, but think. It is not what you do. It is not what you say. But it is what you think that matters for all but this very short time on earth in a body no matter how many times. Forever you will think. You will be because you think. You will do because you think. You will create and invent because you think. You will say what you say because you think. You will find the things for all that in what you think if in God. Therefore do little or much but whatever you do think and if you want to live the most popular way is to keep God in mind always and live forever sane, practical, correct, good, right and if enjoyed to the utmost loving.

© 2019 Marcus


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Some people went to Mongolia and dumped 8 truck loads of hydrosulferic acid into a shallow pond. I put the idea in their mind. I was feeling left out. Then they hijacked a bus load of Christian children killing the driver and proceeded to the pond. I threw all the children in the pond to keep them from doing it because they were just terrible evil people and it takes a God to change reality like they never could. Then I took the entire gruesome event from everyone and took it to reality's dump and disposed of it. They all know there is something very dreadful that happened that had never happened in reality before. I removed the event from time to do it. It never happened but it can for a first time should someone ever think the same thought. It is not. Everyone but me got better. I died for what I did and to make my memory of it less vivid. Jesus begged me not to do it. I am sad and depressed but I am alive again.

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 5 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

153 Views
1 Review
Added on March 13, 2019
Last Updated on March 15, 2019

Author

Marcus
Marcus

Bemidji, MN



About
Very few evolve and only one has evolved so that his mind is God. I will try to change that. I want to see everyone evolved and not just saints who think they have but never made the grade. I will kee.. more..

Writing
My Gift to God My Gift to God

A Story by Marcus


Alive, for You Alive, for You

A Story by Marcus