Alive, for You

Alive, for You

A Story by Marcus








1



Anything a God thinks can happen unless the rest of us will not put up with it in our reality and can delete it in my reality or the God that did it all can die, destroying everything in his mind, all of reality if he wants, and when he redoes it a moment, seconds, minutes or however long it is he simply creates it exactly as it was without whatever the God who did it by thinking it in it, if there is no other way.

If a God made reality and had a planet like earth with humans and all and he felt sorry for the famine victims and the victims of drought so he made the crops grow by opening the fountains of the deep to cause little springs to open all through his world to cause things to grow. What if the famines were abated and no one died of thirst anymore with enough food to get by on? Would that God be a good God?

What he actually accomplished was that he caused a sharp increase in the world's population that would continue year by year until overcrowding and wars and the like would make famine a global problem and not just a regional problem. The world would be worse off than before his acts of kindness if left to what he did for them. There has to be a way for people to die. They have to make room for those being born again and now in my reality which is your reality death, even death by starving is a blessing for humanity though a horror to you. War could be encouraged and evil men and women set one against the other with the people who normally get caught in famines being caught in the middle of the war, but that is evil and the God would have to die for what he did and those people in that situation would hate that God forever. They could be given a powder to dissolve in water that would cure their malnutrition symptoms but as years went by it would either kill them or leave them sterile. They could also be made a tiny people with all of them becoming midgets or dwarf sized. It seems that no matter how you deal with that God's act of kindness it would turn out evil for even midgets are hated in them areas. That is how they would up so tall by running the shorter ones out. It would result in horrible practices to stop the shift in the size of many of those people in Africa anyway. He could encourage the violent and manipulate the evil and put it in their minds to kill other violent people until there were none anymore, but what a horrific result to his kindness. Killing people, large numbers of people is revolting to him even violent people. But they were evil. He would certainly use the idea that was not new. God, the God of the universe uses it to limit evil to a manageable level there and has for thousands of years their time, billions of years our time.

So the God went out in space to a planet forgotten by evolution and randomness far far away. Then he landed upon the idea to just simply move those of the area where famines hit in Africa and other overly populated areas of the world he found to rest in and think. He moved one. It was easy. She was confused but she would adjust. Then he moved others from many separate areas until he had moved over 300 people that would be missed but that no one could find with no explanation. The 300 people needed to communicate with family, friends and even strangers they depended upon. Was it his fault they did not? They had the ability he had given everyone in his world. But they did not. So the God put it in the minds of certain imaginative people all over the overcrowded area that God, after all he was a God, had moved them to special place to reduce the overcrowding.

He might have been able to make some new planet. But why? This one would do just as well and everything that can be made or very nearly that has been made so when you are talking about something as big as a planet he might not have been able to make it without creating a mass for the universe that was so large it would become a star or even a black hole. But in the past God created such a star already and when it died it exploded and destroyed everything creating nothing. God made that star. Everyone was evil. He couldn't stand it any longer. He isn't likely to do that again after having done it the way he did on earth and is now doing it in our universe.

A people were carried away by a witch in their ancient past who talked them into believing they had been made by a meteorite. So when a female or a male became of age to be mature sexually they had to pass through the fire. Most die. The ones that did not die were scarred and some of them crazy with fear of fire and fears of other things even a fear of everything but they believed their heat had been released and they were like God's to keep their race going.

The God thought he would have Jesus come as one of them but instead of dying in the fire he would drown to free them from their evil god's power. When they would lower Jesus into the water, the water would become a vapor on top and when they had given up on his as being drowned he would rise up out of the water, victorious over the evil god. It worked and the people are saved by Jesus through baptism, going down into the water symbolizing drowning and dying to all they were and being raised from the water symbolizing being raised to life. Once alive the only thing left was for them when their bodies died to see God and be changed some to actually live but most to think they were alive anyway.

Very many live in that place compared to other places though those who actually wind up alive anywhere is yet a very small number of the total historical real population, all persons in minds, spirits and bodies ever in any reality in aggregate, very few indeed making it all worth it for the few to be revealed that could never have been let alone lived in a body or gotten saved that they might have the life, the only life there actually is in all of reality all the realities including every single one.

This is the only reality where anyone actually lived by the grace of God or any way there is. It was so amazing even God was amazed to see the first one come alive knowing that it was then impossible for them good or evil to ever die. Without interacting and being good or evil interacting with both good and evil could they ever realize as they all lived forever what they had but they would have died anyway except for Jesus it never reaching fruition but everyone for whom it was meant to be has lived to God's glory. You might be one you know if you every have whatever it takes to find out what you have already had according to God's good sense to make every possible person every possible way with every personality possible besides. If you are one that lived in the end you will be revealed somehow. But only one ever lived that was not saved and she is forever evil, fallen away but never to die completely immutable. Only God, his Spirit and me are immutable besides the Gods that are normally called men by God though they are all Gods, minor though most of us are. There are some very powerful and very bright Gods among them most of whom do not use what God gave them entirely, but who knows what I've got I have never used yet. That is partly why it is so important to remain good nearly all the Gods are evil and would destroy everything if they revealed their full potential. But what about those few who are good and would not be corrupted by what they are as if that were actually possible? It is just that with some that are evil we would have to contain them forever as we have had to the one that came to us without being saved. It is that way even for those born dead and not expected ever to even recognize spirituality. It is better for them to stay where they are just like it is better for the many it is now that have been saved. But to actually live! No one can handle that without the other Gods. For those who are saved but never actually live it is like someone who didn't get promoted. They are safely stressed out at their current level and would not have to be discarded or demoted by the boss. But in this case your ability to be in a pleasing situation except for that is at stake. Even if you are not alive in God you are at the top of your spiritual ability even dead and never having been alive or like a virus that is not alive but everything it did suggested it was alive until nothing that could possibly live was found to be any part of it. God in his story that is true. Of course it's true. A God cannot actually lie. Everything they say is true for if they are alive they cannot lie. The evil equivalent is an evil God that is not really lying but in the end it all turned out that way because of what the other Gods did or that it did to right the wrong it had been doing. Anyway in God's story often called Scripture Eve lived. She actually is alive! But if you saw her and got to know her the experience would be the same as getting to know a caveman's woman. She was the first to live and be saved by knowing the difference between good and evil unlike anyone but God would expect which he didn't. He was amazed they could actually be or become alive when she revealed herself as alive meaning it was meant to be and that she had always been alive. God just didn't realize it entirely while role playing her being herself until it was clear she had been deceived by Satan whom God was role playing to keep him from actually being able to do such a thing in reality and reserve that ability one to him and yet somehow she came out of it deceived and all and did her own thing as all of us who live do, she died to raise herself by the grace of God and be revealed as a God maybe the simplest God ever but a God who has everything available to her that God has available to him even my mind and spirit and yours that she might be God at some time yet to be revealed. It is not impossible. But of course it never happened but even the Spirit of God doesn't know that. It seems that everything possible keeps happening with any change in the way things are to what God made them all in the first place.

With all the persons to exist by random in the entire universe not one ever lived that God has not tampered with and the Mother of All Living, Eve lived. Spirits have always been. Primitives and very advanced beings with no spirit that appear to have spirit like that virus mentioned above but do not could not do the one thing required to live. They never did anything not in their brain should they have one, not in their tiny mind that would have had a spirit and it not just seem that way and not in their bodies some that would scare a God to death just the sight of them that would have had a spirit but it just seemed like that.

They were all characters told by the random things God thought before he created everything else. That is why they are random, right? God thought of them randomly and he thought of them as capable of nothing but what he randomly did to them. It is possible to randomly create life but it is not something anyone made by random ever did. God randomly created all the primitives throughout the universe.

But little Eve, little fat light gray Eve with the first spirit ever placed in a primitive whose brain God had replaced with the large human brain was deceived by God roll playing Satan, the first revelations of either, spirits that in Eve's case had always been, where as Satan was originally a character but she realized it was Satan that in that way that had deceived her. Adam just ate because Eve gave him something he could eat, anything would have done the trick. But “How could she know I had deceived her?” Is that what God said? If he was amazed it seems certain. She realized she was deceived. She had always had the ability to know good and evil in her spirit. It was alive when it was put in her though God cannot detect a live one from dead spirit with a mind of its own seeming very much alive but actually not. Actually it was not a dead spirit but a spirit that had not been yet except as something with the potential to have a mind of its own when she was suddenly realizing with that large human brain as compared to Adam's primitive one but with a very tiny mind so very small it almost didn't seem to be able to think that it might communicate with God let alone think the same thing God might have thought but when he saw what she was going to think and was amazed he could barely think her part of his role playing her but when she said it anyway God realized it had not been his thought but hers a split second before that and she needed to die. She had disobeyed God, even a God role playing he was Satan who was first revealed there as a character in a role play God was doing to show everyone what good and evil were without them having to die.

It was better the one, Adam die than all of them. But of course they all did anyway. It is however a good argument either way you go whether Adam ever lived or does now. He never really lived so he couldn't actually die. He lives the same as Eve impossible to be condemned by any man a living one or a dead one, but he has no spirit to live. He does nothing the living do. He is wrong in everything he does just like the dead. But he is with Eve, saved but of course not alive except in the sense he cannot ever die for he never was alive. That is why God had to curse the land and not Adam. There was no one to curse who could grasp the spiritual meaning of it. What else could he curse that had any effect on Adam?

Just like me and the rest of us. She said what she said, not what God said she said. As crafty as Satan was compared to her both coming out of God's mind that way, Satan being role played God that same way. God realizing what he was about to say and saying it himself to role play Satan at all times even when he agreed to die to everything he was deceived by me with God role playing what he was going to say not knowing there would be nothing left but evil and no one can save nothing so he would be permanently destroyed, no longer a character that was alive in a sense just being a character that forced God to say and do all those things or admit defeat and let Satan be real changing God's reality at will forever. He had been such a character. Now he was nothing in God's mind and therefore reality in his Spirit before he became all that horrible bother which never was real to end up nothing but a changed character with no character possible to be possibly place in his role and no spirit either is the hope. He said everything God said he said which was only what he was about to say and do anyway and by his own decision to believe my deception he never was, is not and unless he comes as a random spirit he will never be anything he never was or is for that is not even possible for God. To save him I would have had to save God. He was actually who I was dealing with. God has died to all that he was and was indeed saved. However he needs to do evil sometimes to evil and that's it. It is permissible even for someone who is saved to do anything they can conceive of good or evil unto evil let alone us alone. Is God saved by Jesus Christ too or has he fallen away from Christ? He is not in Christ. I am not or the Spirit of God, Me and Beth is not either. But we don't know for certain Beth is alive. But she believes God makes you alive and she can see why the living merely sleep when the dead are dead. I believe that she is the second living spirit with her creator the first living spirit. The rest of us also have a mind as I do and if she will ask God she may also have a mind other than my mind her spirit's mind. But my man is dead. But of course the mind I am thinking of is the one I had when God opened my mind and I completely understood the Book of Revelations in deep detail almost at once for it was when I saw God. We have the most precious of gifts my daughter, actual life not just understood life, or life understood or life as the conclusion to some argumentative tenet we barely understand. We are alive and we can but we have no need to realize it. We just are: alive. All of us!!!








2



Eve, your still alive and with Adam.

He's dead.

He thinks he's alive.

Because of me. I have to give him his words. When he says anything I have to role play his way out of it. I give him utterance and do what I think he should do.

Why do you do it.

I still love him. We were the first of the spiritual romances. I am the mother of all living. I was the first here. The only one that survived the second creation God made. But I stayed dead a long time. I really missed Adam especially at first. When his body died he went to hell but died right away. He stayed dead an awful long time.

How did his body die?

He was very old as was I. He stepped in a badger hole and broke himself up inside. Our bodies were almost dead anyway.

How did you die?

I got tired and fell asleep. I slept for years, millions of years in heaven because I promised an avenger for what God did to me in the character of Satan. He was just a character. God controlled everything he did until he cursed him. Then he said, “I never said any of that.” Actually God said it to keep him from saying anything but me and God knew the Spirit of God gave it to him to say. She said everything God thought to say in them days so Satan was saying everything she said that God said. It was like prophesying. He didn't say any of it. God said it all for his character. He always said everything for his character. I knew. He didn't. So God knowing he would say that to keep him from saying anything or doing anything. He didn't even go to hell. There was no hell yet. He was where Adam was but Adam died and went down into a dreamless sleep he hoped would never end always doing the wrong thing. We could have been together anyway but that was Adam. He had given up ever doing anything right. That was before I started saying and doing almost all of what he said and did. Satan acted like he didn't care. He carried on in heaven but everybody ignored him. Then he took a stand against God over what some Hebrews did and God role playing himself as God in the story I learned from send him to perdition. He didn't care. Him and the Jews whose side he took felt like they had been liberated to be sent of the hot arid center of the earth. It was so hot they couldn't even imagine themselves cool at any time.”

I see. When did you and Adam get back together?

You did that. You pointed out that since everyone had something worse someone else did to deserve to go to hell too like they had to and testified that they were more evil than them. When they finally came to the end of it there was Adam. I still loved him and didn't want to see him die a second time actually a third or fourth time. He died when God cursed the land. Then he died when he fell in the badger hole. Then he died again in hell and went to sleep. I didn't want him to go back to sleep. I still felt strongly for him. But no one was found that had done anything less that he did so he was raised. I don't know exactly what they raised but he is my husband. We are always together. I help him all I can. We even marry now and again. He can't even get that right. I still have to tell what to do or it would be over before it began I suppose. Thanks for bringing him back to me.

Now what?

I have him say what he should have thought. It makes him feel smart. His mind is still the mind of the brain of a caveman as you called him. He insists we live in a cave. Even he hates it but I acquiesce. I get him to go to a house he likes and sleep on a soft bed. He likes that. But he knows it's my idea and he gets pleasure out of thinking he is running things. He doesn't say anything. I doubt if he could. But I read his feelings and emotions. He feels like I provide everything for him which I do but I give him plenty of room to believe he's doing it all. He just doesn't think that deep. He reacts to things being what I want for him and it rubs him the wrong way. Something in his character makes him feel he should be providing for me as he tried to do back on earth this side of Eden but I had to gather vegetables and berries. He really couldn't intellectually handle growing a crop especially with all the things that grew up in them and made it hard to plow and impossible to reap some of it. We were really into sex. That was all we did was turnout kids. I would have one in my arms another by the hand and two following me as I gathered the herbs and vegetables and even spices as well as nuts and berries in all kinds of weather and in all seasons. But he was always there for me no matter how long I stayed away he was always glad to have me back and no one else would have him so I would feel sorry for him and take him back. When he went to hell I was free but I was heartsick and never indulged my urges much.

When we got back together we were like a couple of rabbits always after each other. But I don't take as much interest in that like he still does. He's a sex crazed animal. It makes it hard. It's hard even being with him more and more, like he was evil. He makes me uncomfortable and I don't have many friends they don't like to be around him and feel like that. But he doesn't notice. It's been so long now he thinks it's always been that way that women just naturally don't like being around him much because he's different than them being a man and all.

I see it now. Thanks for saying a lot of that through me. I mean it's true. I just try not to think of it that way. I imagine we will be together forever.

You won't you know. He will eventually get bored especially when he picks up on the idea you really don't want sex with him all the time. He will get depressed and either turn ugly or just get very quiet and complain a lot. Then one day he won't care and he'll start sleeping for long stretches before finally he stops doing anything. Then he will sleep a dreamless sleep forever.

She had a tear in her eye.

He's already realizing we are different like from different realities. He's losing interest in me. Nobody here wants him here. They all shun him but a few of the nicer ones that would love Satan were he here. They cheer him up some but take the other day. He laid in the cave all night and all day. Then when I went to bed he didn't even try to excite me. He knows I am not anymore with him and he knows about the others. He just went back to sleep. Another time I thought he had died. He didn't even move his body for two and a half days. It's about over. I figured maybe a million years or so but it hasn't even been three years and I know what will happen and I try not to blame myself and I try not to care anymore. I used to be able to perk him up but he's getting where he knows what I'm doing and it doesn't work unless I do it just right and God helps a little with something new or a storm. He always loved a storm. He always found them big or small to be exciting like a kid.

Sorry Eve. I can help if you want me to?

I know you could. But I'm tired of it and I'll be joining him if I don't just let it happen. Thanks I needed this. But I am more and more independent. I will be alright. And, you know it's the way he was meant to go the same as I do.

Jesus could give you back your love for him with his magic?'

Oh, I still love him. Probably I always will. But it is about time for it to end this time.

You will live forever. You can't go that long without falling in love again.

I don't really even want to fall in love anymore. Just an occasional interlude and I'll make it just fine. Sex doesn't drive me crazy anymore but I can't quite drive it completely either. When I have it I really enjoy it this way. All the dead never seem to be tired of it at all. It is all they think, do and all they talk about. Everything with them is sex even going to the dump to defecate. It's crazy. It supposed to be nice I think. But with the dead and I wonder about God and Jesus it's a frenzied need to enjoy it but it's like nothing else brings them any entertainment at all. I watched a prairie dog the other day. I couldn't say what God intended to say to me with it just being there. But I felt like it meant something I was quite in tune with prairie dogs enough to realize it yet. It's in his mind and Spirit and I think I want to do more of that for a while and not just sit here and wait for him to just die.

You are a saint, right?

I heard everything you and Eve were saying. It was sad. It made me want to cry. It's like a whole age is ending with Adam's passing.

Oh, that much of that is a ways in the future but that's the way it's got to go. They were so in love in Eden. You should go back there and see it. It is amazing and almost indescribable. The air is so humid it's like water and the water is so light it's almost like fluid and not liquid.

Will you go with me?

No, everything there is a turn on. That's behind me now. I didn't like it when I was there. It was too much like a nudist colony we used to look at in porn magazines when I was a little boy. Find someone else you want to go with. It's a very sexy date. Do you have a husband?

Everybody has a husband even if they only married this afternoon. I have two, three sometimes for in a day when I'm in the mood and always at least one even when I'm not. Everything I do is for sex. My hair takes a lot of care. I can never seem to settle on a look I like. I'm just not that creative or talented as a hairdresser. My face is a pain. It is always my face and just for once I would like to go out and have people say something like, “Wow! Is she new or something?” I have looked at it for close to 100, 000, 000 years. Pardon me but I have just never been able to manifest without it entirely. Do you like it?

I'm blind right now. I can't see you and frankly I don't want to. What do I say to an older woman that just said what you did? Besides your subconscious trigger a voice exactly like yours begging me to have sex with you. That's a bit too forward for me. I would rather have innuendo, or just a hint in your body language that builds not a cat in heat.

I am really like that!

Yes. What does your husband say when you do that.

He said, 'Yes,' this morning and I wondered what he was talking about. We married. He was a great lover. Then a friend of mine dropped by and I nearly had to insult him to leave so me and my friend could really cook, if you know what I mean?

I think I do. But I don't want to. It is profane when its done like that. Pornographic maybe. Evil? No. I guess there is a speck of love in there and people do seem to enjoy it. Love should be clean and beautiful like a rinsed pastel rose, fresh, alive and lovely; clean pleasure without a hint of corruption or filth.

Well, he says he's coming back before the supper hour if that helps any?

That's what I'm talking about. Appetite and more appetite until even prime rib with a fine wine is grotesque and bordering on disgusting. You know like two gluttons getting soused. Is there anybody here that's been together a month?

We're two years now and just as horny for each other as had it been the first time.

Why are you always watching your impression at anything that gives the slightest reflection of you?

It's like it's not me. I wonder how people see me even in ordinary situations. I am always insecure but when I see myself I have to say I look better than many sometimes most.

Why do you care so much?

I love sex. Sex of any kind. No matter with which beautiful lady. I'd die without sexuality. There would be nothing to consider and absolutely nothing to do.

It's practical. I say it is practical but it's not real. Nobody here is who or what they really are. Not one lady in the entire crowd isn't made up and seductive to boring lengths. This is horrifying. Like going to heaven and finding there isn't even one real person therein.

Why didn't you just say that you didn't want sex. I would have left you alone. I'm alive buddy. People who are alive have as much and as often as they want forever.

Actually most are pretty much bored with being sex crazy and see those that still are as way out of fashion. Are you sure you are alive. I am alive. A God to boot. I am nothing like you.

Alive or dead I love it this way.

Have it your was but you are almost perverse.

Says you.

Please give this up and take a look at what you are doing. Sex even on an outhouse seat would suit you fine for its rustic carefree bond with the past.

Join in if you would like.

No I will give you all the privacy you need.

Who needs it?

What's the matter with you young girl?

This is the second time I've been born again.

I fail to see the problem.

Nobody looks at me, that way. If you can see why not tell me if you can see why.

You look like a prostitute. That only attracts a flashy type of show off and is done to shock others or gloat that at least their afternoon includes sex.

It was the same last time. The memories I have of my past life are men, really good looking me, ignoring me.

Many of the flashy type are only into themselves or joining with gays that are into the same thing. They go to so much trouble to be sexy they like to show it off. Many are not even interested in sex. Especially sex for hire.

I look that much like a prostitute?'

You have to be careful to watch a while before you make a move. Nobody likes to have some naughty, “$20, upfront. Then we can talk price.” What a cut. You cannot tell the w****s from the pros because they are all w****s. It's a matter of hoping for a professional or going the amateur route. The procedure is the same and both tend to leave you wanting for being filled up is bad for business whether boyfriend or john. See that one with no make up? Women's lib and argumentative opinions all night long and a put down for being a man and showing her a good time using her only for sex the very thing she wants to bury now she's had it.

Eve is alive. Barely. Adam stone cold dead. The rest all dead. The dead love sex. Those alive are beginning to enjoy something a little more precious you might have to seek out or concentrate on some idea you get from me or God. Sorry so many of you will remain sex crazy. I heard the other day of an old couple in a nursing home 95 and 93 going at it when they came to change the linen. I am so glad you are alive. Forgive me my little rant. I'm still in my body. Sex everywhere. It gets as bad as dirty or violence. I once had a friend that would only watch psycho movies. Sick is what it is. I'm glad I did this. Living is where its at. Really living the precious thing that even amazes God and caused him and us to go to all this trouble for to stay alive and get every live one through there is. We are alive and Eve is alive. She could not endure all that if she was not. I just love her and Adam and all the others. We have to fight our comfort zone and let them know what love is at least if we have it. None of it means anything to them. I can see you staying with the crowd. Question: Is it safer to just manifest your next body or start out with a new one until you get your memory back in full? I mean a whole new body will have a different personality, won't it? I like mine. Pardon me if you do not. But I am not manifesting. Which is best, really?

Try them both. It's a matter of what you're comfortable with.” Was that God or did everyone but me understand what was so clear I could actually hear it though no one said it.

Both I think.”

Come to think on it the new body is completely just a body and they  take you out before you, the part that defines you and your personality can die. You are the same exact one when you are born again in a new body especially if your body is alive and mine just might be. Maybe all of me can be born from conception or something. It is confusing to think of a mere body alive. But not really. It's spirit is my spirit and its brain and mind is my mind  so it overpowers the new body that is actually dead anyway and lives another life with me. I bet I get bored as a baby even being loved by loving parents and a loving family. Maybe I will just let my body grow up and go for it with my memory back in full as a baby. I might even try being famous a while until I realize I have already tried everything to save as many of the dead, the saints and the questionable ones. It is kind of depressing there really is no reason to be born again other than to have a body so we can see broad daylight and when its dark.








3



I once turned a cursed witch into a pig and changed his mind to that of one too. God says nobody is allowed to do that again. If anyone tries he will take the thought right out of their mind even mine. But what he was, a man, he is no longer and what he used to be, an evil threat who struck me, his mind I turned into the brain and spirit of a hog. The rest I sent down to a black hole, bombarded it with very loud but beautiful harp music and caused the black hole to give back Country Gospel in a very loud volume. They probably won't want much to do with David or ever be a Christian being cursed and all but it sure was fun being evil to those cursed menaces which of course no one will ever know. Over thirty years training them to move pencils and do what anyone live or dead can do now wasted by hitting a God automatically cursing yourselves, it seems they might have believed the consequences if they were to believe the sort of things I can do.

But it is not I. I just pretend what I hear Marcus or John say, right? I am just sort of his mouthpiece. I'm an old man. Who believes I can actually do all that but the CIA, the FBI and the NSA who have come to the conclusion I am not only him but he works for the aliens whom they think is Yahweh and Joshua, God and Jesus. It tickles my ribs but these are the real bad boys of the whole bad boy crowd. They are likely to try to kill my man if I was him and he couldn't die but just have to be tortured forever. If they do that to me I'll die. I guarantee. Just pretending, really! Well it is an interesting idea? But talking about ideas I just figured out that you can get your witches back all but the pig by destroying everything and stop doing it before I sent them down there and if you don't hit me you can have your pig back too maybe. Nope. Won't work. There is nothing to it anymore but a pig computer with a pig's spirit trying to behave like a man like the rest of the shills that are left of what you called the Savant Group.

Sometimes when evil attacks it's more fun than others those of you, the living. This was done in almost a happy mood; not much of a threat, witches and not very powerful ones at that though collectively they claimed to have more power than I had though they were astonished by every witch type thing I did to them! Remember you can do anything you want to evil and the cursed are the top of that category. I enjoyed it. I suppose I will have to find some grief in me for something or something else to distract me until I can fully realize that destroying evil is not evil but good, but a event to evoke joy? Yes, I guess it is. I am alive!!

Now why did he go and do that. He let every evil one that has been plagued by them know what happened to them and he knows that not just the living understand they are never coming back. Will you punish him God?

He'd have to punish his self.”

Can you really do that?

Yes, but it is very foolish.”

I shall create replacements for them with only the ability to protect me, Jesus Christ and the United States of America which will be Jesus' soon anyway as a friendly gesture but they will have to ask those they consider to be the aliens to use them, the Gods even the Spirit of God, Me. When their circuitry is tampered with they will automatically go down to empty space and shut down. You see they won't really be witches, but computers with an animal spirit looking exactly and acting exactly to be humans trained to be witches. God banned all witches, you know? But are robotic witches witches? God destroyed all them too but they actually had a witch's spirit. It seems like I am always walking on the edge.

Are my machines evil? Only if used for evil which makes all their users evil unless they are given no choice but to use them and then further to use them for evil. Anything they do to anyone known to be good and they find out about it they will also do to that to their operator and after that anyone that uses them it will be done to the user and not the robot. They may do evil to all others even to those in whom my ignorance I do not know whether they are good or evil. But operators may use them to damage or even destroy themselves as a strategy to make enemies aware they are injured or that the machines are dangerous and deadly even to their operators if they are already recognized as an administrator. They will not destroy a new administrator. To enter false information to one of these robots is considered an evil punishable by death. No machine will accept more than one new administrator name every third day.

I prophesy as the one I always hear and write as if I were him that the government is doing me a kindness by thinking the robots are their men.
They will kill one and injure another just to find out whether they are robots but the one I listen to like this will cause them to do what a robot would do and say what a robot would say even to entering themselves as an administrator when they were not before and under orders attempt to destroy themselves.

Now you understand don't you, my government, that a prophecy is made in someone's name. I choose the name the Great God whom you think of as the alien John. Continue to stay watching and listening to me my government I order you. When you find something to indicate that I am that one and not the old man I claim to be kill him. If he is not that one that will be the end of him if the Great God does not retaliate because of the death of his prophet. If it is that one he will immediately be born again as an ordinary man, body alive and all. But it will be a very short time before he is fully operational as a spirit or an alien reborn and with the power he has then you will be destroyed if not by him then God, Me, the Spirit of God or Jesus all of whom you call aliens. He knows who your are that will be cursed if you hit him but you must believe in my God or go to death.

Therefore he will not make public your names to finish the ridicule you have brought on yourselves by this recent behavior. You have made yourself a laughing stock to those who are alive and know the truth. But you are being made to look foolish to believe in such things by killing me or even arresting me which is one of the reasons your group is protected from being known in the past, much of man does not believe in God, prophets or robotic witches or men and women trained for thirty years to be witches. Choose your poison.

All those who have died before us know what ridicule you bring upon the United States of America on your own. They will never stop laughing because of it. Kill me or do not kill me. You are in a bind with no way out other than to think I am nothing but a crazy old man pretending all this prophecy and all. They all know you are watching me, listening to me considering the next move though you have done almost nothing since I awoke from that dream and reeled you into my web. Trust me. I am good at this. That option is the only option. I am very good at this.

Using your robots against him? That surely was expected to be the first thing I would expect. Tell them that old man. This old man has no brain. He is just my body. Also tell them that.

Watch him day and night.”

Do you hear that, old man? They are the same as having a dunce cap and they are staying to insure everyone knows they are the dunce.

Put a guard around the men.”

My machines shut down. They all eight of them shut down at once and emergency destruct after reaching empty space.

They all disappeared. The old man's spirit disappeared and only his brain was left with the tiny mind of the spirit of his flesh was left.

I am only a computer with a large animal brain that leaves me capable of acting as a human. Verify it with one who can control the mind. Good afternoon, sirs.

It is true. He has only a brain. He cannot possibly be thinking to write these things. He is nothing more than a trainable robot.”

Good-bye old man. Good-bye my God. You may use me to write whatever you want after this. I am dead,” I write with his trained fingers though he understands nothing of it but what little can be comprehended by his little brain I placed in him. My body is with me, the Great God. “Good-bye. Since you seem to continue to monitor him. I will communicate with you using this new outlet.”

COMPUTER: John your administrator. IN PUT: If you destroy this shill I will be instantly reborn. A short time later my abilities will be fully functional in the spirit in the baby I am put into by God. ENTRY ACCOMPLISHED.

On second thought; I change my mind. I will destroy you. Be destroyed.

Moments later several voices joined in saying, “I am destroyed.”

God are they all gone.

Yes. No wait there is one left.

Why are you still here?

You cannot destroy me.

I moved the robot to the reality's dump. Even a robot can never return from there without infinite power. It's power was minimal.

Was it evil? No. They were cursed and threatened my life and the life of my body. They were evil. Now they are not. No jets crashing into the place where I live. No black hawks trying to scare me until I went insane. No witches trained for thirty years that only revealed themselves as witches when they came against me and showed they intended to do me damage or destroy me. No robotic witches I now blow to bits in empty space. No secret organization to hunt down those like me with me if there are any others. The CIA, the FBI and the NSA all have to chalk their mission up as revealed to me in dreams as FAILURE.

I hated to do it. But they didn't really give me any choice. Did they? The only thing I regret is I did not do it earlier. The next time for there will be one I will react routinely and much more quickly I assure you and any evil listening or reading this online though it is written to you who are alive and does not concern most who probably won't understand much of the ramifications of what went down. Besides they used their witches as they turned out to be to do much evil to many evil men in the world. Too bad they all turned on me thinking at last they had me.

God destroyed the one in the dump.








4



I can feel all you the living gathered around me. I have not done much but watch a dead nurse social worker tangle with the internet over nothing important to anyone but them. She sure got stressed. Dead ends were everywhere. In the end they did it the old way. She simply ordered what she wanted and received a promise she would get them on March 29. It all could have been done by their technical staff in a short time but she didn't want to pay $29.75. They are set up to make money not help you do what they purposely use to get you to use their services. We finally made it through all their hurdles and it didn't cost us a penny. But it stressed me out to get her to do what she should have done in the first place. That they don't like to do but can't hide their purpose if you call them and ask for what you want right up front. They don't like to do that.

Nothing from the CIA, FBI and NSA. They know what I did with the flood and tried to intimidate me and did. But I have recovered and they know they are no threat at all to me. But they haven't given up yet though there is only one way out; come with hat in hand asking for help which after the way they went about it first there isn't any chance they can get help from me. They might try God. He's a lot more understanding than I am but they will do it as a last resort if they do it at all without my recommend. They have taken themselves out of the picture as America hurts because of my love for snow and lack of enthusiasm for the garbage can of the world. They could put it all on the moon. But they are so proud of their footprints there they won't do it. It will sit on earth as a major health hazard about the time America recovers. They are through being a super power for a while for what they did in turning their backs on God and Jesus. They better not do that with me. This was just a sample but God willing I could have taken it all away for the Spirit of the Earth. The weather trends will never be the same. You can ignore God. You can ignore Me even. You can ignore Jesus. You can even ignore my daughter Beth a seventeen and a half year old God I created that since I am God after the situation I got into bringing up another spirit who was the one that wanted to die to everything he did or was. I put him in binds that were air tight and sent him to empty space where a black hole sucked him in and then jammed him with old country music going in and old hippie style rock and roll overpowering anything he might have to say.

My daughter felt left out. She wants to help but right now and until and if I give her any other powers she is our little evangelist who likes to save people by putting them in me. She also likes work miracles. Ask her for something. She is really good at making things out of nothing. But I gave God back his place and everything he thinks comes true to straighten out the mess I had planned to rid the earth of all the dead and evil, virtually everyone but those in us like Jesus' saints who rare live but will be with us a long time until they finally give up on every being alive forever. It does happen, but it happens very rarely in him. Still being surrounded by saints some among the living is a lot better than trying to believe you are alive among the dead who could care less. They encourage each other and try to stay around each other. They are much more moral acting in a way but it is just as full of sin and being dead. God helps everybody to do most anything they want and have most anything they want like sex partners and things, man do they love things. Even in God they live mostly the way they did on earth. They are back in heaven being born all over again and again. They were not ever noticed on earth. Me in my naivete thinking they would interact with the people on earth who don't believe saints or in them. They choose to be dead somewhere along the line but they are also just put there to people the planet and not cause that much of a problem and give us someone to keep the really evil men and women away from, especially those who haunt places and stuff like that. Any witches you know we get rid of though there are many that want to be but just don't make the grade anymore. Their witch spirits go down to empty space and black holes if they are strong ones leaving just people pretending they are the ones that die. They are still dangerous but no threat to us, taking over or really doing anything much who doubt their magic. We didn't intend it but they are getting a little frustrated at how poorly it works than it worked before. We bound one just today. He's completely contained. But we still hope to save the one left after his witch spirit is killed. He was very bad. So the problem is still a problem. Don't take them too likely. But knowing that they are mostly minor trouble it is best to ignore them and chalk up what they do to other causes. There is nothing they can do about that but get angry. But they are already insane. Making them angry makes them dangerous sometime. Don't curse them. It only makes them even more determined to still be relevant. That they will be soon enough. Unless you know what you are doing, don't mess with them. Ignore them as much as you can and the things they are into. You won't but if you would it would be good. I forget the dead can't be good or I would ask them to also. They try but they always fail.

Some of these evil men and women are so wicked they even have demons. They are no threat to us. They normally just use them against the dead and the saints who just think there alive and even then they don't wake up to the fact that very rarely is a living one even struck by one. If one of their demons strike you what did you do or what are you doing that let God allow it. Are you asleep or what? They almost entirely limit themselves to man and it is an analogy even a metaphor I like to use to say that we the living have evolved. That means something to them. The fact we are just like them but we will never know death but only sleep no matter how evil we are and there are a few that are asleep that have had to be contained. They are always a problem but never a threat.

It is too bad the dead and all those dead saints who are not Gods can't believe in what's going on around them. There is no way to enlighten the greatest majority of them. They think if you ignore them or don't believe in them you're safe. They actually think they are safe enough from them to be like us and be wise to do that for the greatest part. But it's those they convince they are harmless that are in some very serious straights. I for one can remember how horrible they really can be. I went through a lot when God was getting me ready to be a God. Did any of you? It all turned out for good and it was best. That would be so frustrating for them but they're not much different than the dead. They see what they want and refuse to see what the real part and what could happen to them at any time.

They make me sad. It is almost as if they were a tragedy wanting to live or evolve and not being able to make the grade. When you chose the ones for Jesus to save it never made any difference. You thought you could at least tell which ones would live but it all came out the same a little better maybe but not enough for a God to be doing. You could make them all live but it would be to his shame as I am starting to understand I could make all the snow go away but shame on me if I did. They would see the miracle and think that they lucked out and it wouldn't change a bit not more than a few would see what miracles are for and it would go back to them saying, “Is that all there is to flood,” and go back to not paying attention a month later and it wouldn't serve me or anyone or make any difference at all. It just isn't like the spiritual story God told the saints love to call Scripture. What good is Scripture if only 15 in a thousand understand it? Doesn't it make you sad you living? It's best just not to look at it. I agree. But who ever thought it was like that which was born on earth. The atheists are more faithful readers of Scripture it seems but it does them no good and doesn't keep anyone from living. It's just ranting and raving like someone drunk or with a mental illness that doesn't even realize there is absolutely nothing to what the said, no impact, done for no reason and never will give anyone even something to pretend is a purpose to live for. Sometimes I want to set a fire under them. But they are just like logs in fireplace. They would just sit there until they're ashes and to my shame everyone would ask why did you build the fire so high we had to open all the windows to keep cool in here and you wasted all them logs. I would not only look the fool, I would be one. It always ends with me thinking Satan's demons were the most successful thing made on earth. They were made to be annoying. That they were; annoying. But just annoying mostly for no good reason and rarely did anything even for Satan. I wonder if they annoyed him as much or more than they did everyone else?

What do you do here, my living peers? What makes you content or just the next thing there is to do?

The next thing there is to do like listen to someone say something that sounds like it makes sense.

The sum total of everything there is to say is no better than gibberish and would accomplish no more. But to listen to someone learn that. To get carried away with the way they said it again that is entertaining.

Not that much. But it's something to do to live.

We're one, you know? We all know the same things.

Except you.

We all do the same things.

That's true.

But we are like a genius into astrophysics on TV sharing a very tiny amount of what he knows with woodcutters and car mechanics. They wouldn't know what he was saying or care if they did. Geniuses are the true aliens. They don't even speak the same language and they made that popular in any school of thought or profession or specialized group in that profession. They keep this up nobody will understand what anyone is saying or have the foggiest notion why anyone would do such a thing. Everyone will live in their head thinking thoughts they don't have a language in common with anyone else to even greet anyone else let alone share something to laugh at with God who will listen but not care for the joke because it is so old and so trite he would have to be polite and for no other reason. We have to find a way to communicate anything to anyone else even if just to make them think we still care even if we don't or communication even with God and Me, or expressing love with Jesus and teen aged curiosity with Beth the teen God.

Where's the upside God?

There ain't any.

I did that to you.

Why?

I had to. I didn't see any other way.

Has anyone ever had a long talk with nothing personified? Has anyone ever taken a walk through life and read everything you said with everything you created just to reflect on you and be amazed you even said a little thing like that or that you said all that in that simple little plant?

No one but you.

Didn't anyone pay enough attention to what you said in what you created in nature to at least become a saint that thinks its alive?

It will never happen.

What if I talk to the living about some of what I believe you said in things and maybe get a conversation started so we don't feel like one big mind or person with nothing to say to anyone else that they don't already know and sort of create a whole new Scripture? Do you remember what you meant by it?

I didn't know at the time I said it.

Do you have any idea what you meant to say something about when the first squirrel picked the first nut from a tree?

I thought, 'Don't drop it,' but it did. After that I expected it. Sometimes they didn't. They ran down the tree with it. It worked out the same way every time. That or they ate the nut and let the shell drop.

That's what man should do. You think? Everything possible they can do. But they don't. They do almost nothing. What's the point in that?

I don't know. But I see what you're saying.

Squirrels do that by habit. It has become part of what a squirrel is I mean by that. Is there a way to role play humans doing even half of what they can do and explore even a quarter of their options?

We can try Son.

We might come to know what a woodcutter is as compared to a man who cuts down trees and going that way by profession or just habits find out what man really is like a character in a book nobody understood why the author put him in it or cared. Like what makes evil men explore evil as revealed by their habits or a good man as revealed by his good habits rather than just knowing their beginning and their end. Get to really understand what you were saying by them, your hopes, your worries, your intentions, your feelings that you don't remember or would be surprised maybe to find out you do that says, “That's my God.” What the crazy actually do and are. What a genius is. What a man that lives in his head is. What a small child does with the possibilities in their life.

You do it. I'll watch. I'll bet it's a waste of time.

I don't know. There is something there you made and weren't even aware you were doing it. There could be a lot there.








5



A large black bird resembling a crow. What does she say to you? God chose her to be the first living thing of his spiritual creation to leave the ark. She has to have something to say. It was just random to him. He can't actually do random. He has to think about it for it to be, doesn't be? Yes, he does. When he first made random things he could do it. He could do what he wanted. So the time when he made what was there before the Spirit, Me, found him and the time he called out, 'Is anybody there?' and she answered the call having an incredibly difficult time finding him are the only glimpse we had until recently of God without her doing everything he thought to give him a faculty nobody else has. I mean me and Jesus can work miracles but we can change our minds. What Me did to God was make anything he wanted and everything he wanted, a power totally alien to anyone ever in reality which was her as he created her. The problem with making reality being its creator can change it with anything it does that has never been done before, God, the Devil, Jesus and now me. The trick is not what God can do but what it takes him from having others screw up what he has done already by doing some new thing that alters reality and makes things new happen that threaten to make reality evil instead of God. What he has to do is anticipate what they will do exactly and do it before they can so that he can change it. To change what someone else did can be done but it is very difficult to do. Though Satan is gone and can never be what he was again some of the things God did that he would have done and make reality no longer his still exist. I got rid of Satan but there is still some of what Satan did that is still in God and God made reality by his plan. Satan wouldn't know what to do to change them and wouldn't have care to.

Did God think of that or did you?

God just did it at first.

This is the first I realized what I was doing.

What God does is like what I do. It always turns out for good. But it remains unknown whether that is because God is good or because whenever either one of us do evil it works out because Me is good and she is what God makes her to be not always according to what someone that is good would do. Between the two of them who are One again it always works out good. God did make one mistake that took until recently to made right so that he is all good again with the ability to do evil by mistake at least just like me.

I just sent the one that wrote the chapter on my fight with what actually turns out to be the CIA, the KGB and the Israeli secret organization, some very nasty people down to empty space for doing nothing wrong but saying, “I am taking over,” meaning me. It wasn't really evil what he said and I felt I had the right to defend myself. So he hadn't really done anything evil yet. I completely destroyed him and sent what traces were left of him to reality's dump. God wanted to save him to be my dark side for at present I have only a light side. So he went to the dump and recovered him and is currently working on him in a place where he has sped up time something like was done in heaven in the old days. He should in the end be compatible with me so that I don't waste time after an enemy shows me he is evil in just destroying him. That is a lack of strong decision making I could use the better function of a dark side instead of the hemming and hawing of a light side before it does the only thing to be done. They are correcting my mistake. When they saw his power, mine, and that he had control they couldn't believe I tricked him into giving ground to me in such a way I was able to completely destroy him. But God had me bring him back so they could save him evil or not. He is the original one that wanted to be saved. I hadn't seriously considered there was any chance of that thinking he controlled me and was not someone they could save and who always wanted to be me but would never go through with it when push came to shove. He will be back.

Now back to the raven. Noah let him out of the ark. He flew away and never came back. Did he die? Did he land on the water and swim to rest? Did he land on debris and take a rest there? God doesn't say. He is never mentioned again. But another option is that ravens have spiritual power and escaped using them. The spirit of a raven is world renown. Many people react to them as had they been evil. They give most everyone the creeps at first that are not evil which happens to the good with anything evil. Why would God send out an evil thing to scout and see if there was land through Noah.

It was Noah's idea.

Where did the idea come from. Ideas do not come from us. They come from random. The very thing God first created. How much of what is random is from God? All of it. So much so that primitive humanoids sprung up all over the universe in nearly every place there were conditions that would permit random life. Some think I am an advanced primitive indirectly made by God just by leaving randomness alone, something that God admitted to me once is evil recurring over and over on its own in an endless redundancy; God's mind in neutral just making things even me all the more possible with the advent of Me and the power she gave him he often thought as too limiting giving him no real chance of just thinking things over before he acted doing everything he wanted. How many times have you wanted something and then thought it over and decided that was not a good idea, though it appears that all but once God's ideas were good and even that time he made it right in the end. He's doing it right now since I changed my mind about destroying any future humans for they have been made redundantly for a long time now. There is no reason for more of the same ones. The trick is to be human and destroying America as a super power and still come up with peace on earth, peace among the dead who by definition are the opposite of God since they do things their way and not God's way when only he can do right and they always do the wrong thing automatically every time doing what they call right only when altering something they have already done and actually just altering something wrong they already did.

Therefore God is good. Randomness was made by God. But getting nowhere in its endless redundancy it is evil, an evil without a mind that effects the tendency for everything that is not directly done by God to be evil. He made reality before Me. It was random, mindless but evil without intending to. The dead's thoughts come at random and they are always the wrong idea and if they are not they are never chosen or the dead would occasionally do something right. When you are alive your ideas come from God and not yourself. They are good thoughts and if you do not reject them as the sleepers, the evil ones that are alive do they always are good and always turn out good?

They never do.

Why? Only God can actually do good. He has never had to die for doing evil. He has made several creations and almost died for one good thing he did. But even the huge star that when it died destroyed everything and created nothing but God remained. Even the living cannot do good without it is in the mind of God and in Me and they do it right. Then it always turns out right and being right it is good even if a God had to die to make themselves good again before God made it come out right which he will not do but as a tactic used against evil and if you are not evil he will expect you to die for having been evil hoping to regenerate as good and let God fix it or go about fixing it yourself though now you are evil and prone to doing everything wrong and evil and God cannot help you. Only you can change yourself from evil to good by paying the penalty, dying. Many just shrug it off. But they get more and more evil every time until the fall asleep and only think they are awake and alive. A lot of people are alive and asleep and would be dead if it were possible for such a thing to happen to us living.

All of that from a single raven. How potent a portent sent by Noah and randomly permitted by God. What does a raven say to you now? Before God told Moses the story a raven was just a bird, shiny black with a beady little eye, alert and seeming cocky feeding on carrion, already dead things, sometimes that seemed to have been dead for a long time. Just a thing always looking for something dead to devour gives one the creeps. Was Noah a good man to release such a thing first in the new virgin world after the flood. He was a good man. But he was not good. But look what we have learned from the raven which is not just a bird, but bird I described, even the bird Noah sent out to test the waters and an evil thing that was not made by random by God who in his story to Moses anyway noted he made all the birds. The question is: How many did he make by random?

Take me. I was not made by God but came out of random apparently and Jesus he was made by a mere character of Gods. Jesus thinks I deserted him. I did because I have run out of good spirits to bring up when I die for doing evil and will have to ask God to make them right since then evil I cannot do anything right and therefore cannot make them right lest God leads me. God has reached out to my goodness and taken it into himself even to giving me his me. God is me. But I am not God. Jesus does not want to be that and is even willing to be a somewhat minor God than Go there though God said everything he said when he went to the cross and during that entire life. He doesn't want that to happen permanently.

I didn't see that.

You do then let me speak?'

When what you say interests me. Evil rarely interests me.

Do you call me good now?

You are good. But you were good before. Even better than me and Jesus. You died for everything you did wrong. Now that will change. And, I saw what you got from the raven. But I do not understand how you got it all. It is true. You have said, therefore it is now.

Am I still good?

You are.

Jesus is the only one made by randomness, a character God named El Eloi who did everything wrong and even when he did do something that seemed right or was right like destroying evil for good it was done for the wrong motive to get all God had out of jealousy. Jesus has access to God's mind and uses it some times. He is an alien God and one of a kind and I still use even the mind of God in my way of thinking learning as much or more from what I do not see as I do from what I see. I did not completely desert Jesus and consider him at least my cousin as John the Baptist was to him but sadly my brother that went deep in so many ways.

Can I have Jesus' mind and still be in you God.

You can. His mind is in me.

I assume to prevent him from changing reality and therefore being the only one that can change it back.

I have used him mind to change reality.

But thinking about things I did not see on the ark, yellow butterflies! Does that mean there were no saints or even the portent of one on the ark or anywhere in God's mind, maybe not even in Jesus' mind. Were they to come from the mind of man? Or some saint? Paul? Who is dead and forgotten about yet. Only John the Beloved is among the living for his love, but he is in Jesus Christ. He was a prophet. But as it's turning out a false prophet because of what I did to his prophecies. It happens. You prophesy long into the future then someone comes along with a prophecy that negates your prophecy and makes it impossible. It actually is not to be a false prophet for prophecy has been changed wiping out your prophecy even if you in your own power forbid the changing in the close of your prophecy without the one you are prophesying in's saying such a thing. That is not a prophecy but the prayer of a prophet that may carry more weight with God but is something that can be defied by a greater prophet or a more recent one God puts more importance on. When God went back in history and fulfilled his story to Moses and the writers of the Christian prophets he fulfilled them all that they also be part of reality and we know how important that was they have been fulfilled but with times past not being a cause of times present or the future unless God makes it so they made no difference to a bunch of people who had never been before and were absorbed into the people of the future who have no reason to remember whether they were part of that irrelevant event now.

Was the raven a randomly made bird? A bird made from a random idea? Are they one of a kind among the animals? They are now as much of a symbol of me as the cross is a symbol of the Christ. Noah's word going out from him and not coming back. The later dove being God's choice came back to Noah. God's word never returning to him void. Do your words come back to you saying what you said? How often do your words come back to you bearing things that would indicate you lied? Are they like the raven or dove one never coming back and the other coming back having born verification of the truth they were set out to discover? People in heaven never call me a lie. The people on earth where my man are always comeback with changes in my word or interpreted badly and he is known as a liar in their eyes and I do not know how to help him but speak the truth to the dead anyway. They must have heard to rewrite them and make sure they come back to me that they may call me a liar to my face. You can't really kill them for sinning against them. They are already dead and wouldn't have any idea why they died but only maybe notice for a short time they were dead. I don't like it. But I just let it go. Though sometimes they are as annoying with it as demons who knew what you said was true and just annoyed you by saying you were a liar or doing something you never directed them to say or do to annoy you. The dead don't even have any idea why they do such things or recognize that like everything else they do it is wrong and evil. And, if any are saved they just bunch that sin with a countless number and never realize the did it. It is frustrating but it isn't often a God will even greet the dead. This is just another reason it is best to avoid them and when unavoidable ignore them.

See what you can learn from one raven, though it was more a crow than a raven though both are thought to have evolved from the black eagle that has so long been extinct no one has found a fossil yet. They died out from eating too much carrion too often that had spoiled and had gone rancid.








6



He was about a hundred and forty trillion years old. He was staying near Orion but there were too many their. He and his friends wanted some place a little more quiet so they just wandered off going nowhere special just away from so many. They came to the Milky way. In a way he always sort of liked spiral galaxies. They were pretty.

They liked it there. They would just drift around all day and talk. The others liked it when he talked for what he said became real. It was so neat they thought. It was like being in a play or a 3D movie they were right in the middle of and could get involved in. He was popular for that but there were only about a dozen there.

He took to reminiscing about his friends before he created nothing in the aftermath of that huge star he made to put an end to everybody because they were all evil. He wasn't comfortable and it was always only evil all the time. Even he was scared a little. It killed him too. The only thing left was very far off and there was nothing to it but randomness and even he knew because he was dead. They had all gone down to empty space and it was all dark and easy to get into your thoughts and just stay there.

Randomness finally made him. He was alone and either blind or in the middle of nowhere. He had originally made randomness and it finally repeated him. He remembered what it had been like making randomness which was boring and held no interest for him at all.

Time went by. There was once in while something like a light show when some star or supernova formed or died. Then there was a big bang and it startled him. He hadn't seen one since before the huge star died and blew up. A lot of time went by and he found that for some reason everybody was excited about Orion. So he went there.

One day on the far side of the Milky Way he got to thinking. What if he didn't just reminisce about his old friends but made them and put all the universe in his head and created a place that would never end or at least last forever instead of blowing it up. He would tell a story that would last forever. So he talked a couple of his friends to go in with him and they came to this side of the Milky Way as he explained that if they could just get people to get along or make them different so they would not be such horrific stories he was telling for that was how every story he told about his friends ended. And, he always ended them with the story of the huge star the size of the universe and how he had made everybody making someone different every time. If I make them all I would have to make a lot of them and they would all just be horrific or brutal or so powerful everyone was afraid of them again. He was tired of horror stories. He wanted a story that had a wonderful ending or no ending at all where people were nice and kind and fun to be around. But the only way I can do that is by making the whole thing myself.

So he imagined the entire universe was in his mind. But that is when his buddies abandoned him thinking he had gone crazy. So he entertained himself by telling the story in which he was alone and nobody but him had ever been. Even no thing had ever been but him. So he made random things but got bored with them for they just repeated all themselves one way or another again and again. But he was alone. So he cried out, “Is anybody here?” But there was no answer and nothing to do. So he made up a character. He had complete control of it and when it did something he would do it rather than go mad and have it get away from him and become a spirit that would takeover.

Then the idea was suddenly there. What if he made every person there could be all in one place? Then he would have all his friends back surely. Sure they were evil but if evil was what there was it must have been meant to be and if he made reality it would all be his to decide what was in it or not in it for his old friends could be so mean and scary and ugly he could just not allow it to be in reality. So he took the entire universe into his mind but that wasn't large enough. He took all there had ever been in his head starting with just him having always been even before reality.

Finally he saw someone. A spirit! Way off out here all by herself!

They didn't say anything but later she confessed she had an awful time finding him. He knew she was a spirit and that had he used his head he would have known there is a spirit somewhere near. They have always been everywhere. They just fell into each others arms.

She became his spirit and since he knew she had been around forever he made her his reality. Suddenly not everything that had been necessarily but everything he had ever wanted came to be all at once which was everything he could think could ever be and it was. She had made it. She not only saw his faculty to make what he said become real, everything he wanted became real. It was all he could imagine could ever be and it was plus everything he ever wanted that could be was too. He didn't have to do it all himself and this was easy. Was it too easy? Too easy for sure.

He talked in his character to himself whom he thought was him. It was not. And, it gave him a name, I AM and he called it El Eloi having a strange feeling that was what its name would be someday and with his new ability there was no doubt about it. So he and his Spirit became One and called themselves God. But El Eloi he just kept a character not knowing yet what he wanted of him.

One day they found themselves in the huge dark place with water at the bottom and his Spirit going back and forth over it as he tried to figure out exactly what it was he had wanted to make there. Of course now it was a huge black hole or something that had achieved or nearly achieved infinite gravity and was moving outward at the speed of light, both there and where there was to be at the same moment. We also know that later when I figured out what it was he made another black hole directly opposite that brought everything and their was a lot of stuff that had been traveling at or near the speed of light and it slowly stopped changing nothing but changing everything. Instead of moving so fast all at the same time the moment he had made everything by his Spirit it was all at rest. So he wanted it to be lit up and in that same moment before it had all lit up. Light was everywhere at once. Then he wanted it dark and all the light disappeared and was no more. Then he made it light again and had it get dark more slowly until it was all dark and he did the same thing after it was all dark and made it light everywhere again much more slow the same speed he had made it dark. At the speed they had been moving anyone could have done what he did he realized. It didn't take a spirit.

Then his character El Eloi just up and created another one like him, a character he said was a god like him. Then he created three gods in her and said they were god like him. A male that was him and another male with a spirit like his. Without him realizing it a spirit had taken over El Eloi. He was no longer just a character. But he was a spirit. The one he had created for the other three to be in were all characters. What was El Eloi trying to tell him? He was busy thinking what El Eloi was doing so he thought it was him but his Spirit did not make them. To her they were just characters of his character and nothing so she could not really see herself making them.

Then in the character El Eloi said was him he created everything he could think of in the universe including earth just as he had when his Spirit made it all trying to understand what in the world he had actually done right alone with all the animals and man. But man were all spirits and just like God but they turned evil and set themselves against God and would have killed him had he not destroyed them all by his own power. Then he didn't know what to do so he went back like he had been before.

It had not been but a short while when he decided to try it again. He hadn't realized how much time had passed until he saw what the water had done like to the shore of the big island he had made that covered probably close to half the planet. It had been quite a long time. But he had decided rather than just make some like before he would make every person with a mind, will and emotion actually a god with a mind, spirit and me, his me. If they were all part of his me and he was their collective me he could do what he wanted with them if they got mean, ugly and horrifying. But it was too late. It would take forever to create that many gods from scratch even for him and his Spirit.

So he turned his mind to hoards of an animal that randomness had made in his absence that had seemed not even a moment. He would simply put a spirit in each one of them, there were no end to the number of spirits, an endless supply. So he and his Spirit One put spirits in as many as they felt they needed and no more until he found they were just repeating the ones they had put them in already. When the continents divided and the earth looked like today he finds they are mostly in what is now Europe and that they had spread to the Americas where he had put no spirits in the primitives there were so many. The rest of the world were made by randomness. They were all primitives, wild vicious animals that laid around all day until their feces began to make their hide sore then they would move on to a cleaner place in the beginning and by and large they don't do much of anything but occupy their primitive minds in more sophisticated ways but are all basically the same. He even found out that no matter what they did they wouldn't do only one thing they took a liking to that was bearable and they would keep doing that and being sexual like the primitives for life. They were all mean, vicious, and brutal and especially those like his friends had been. He was not surprised given a need for spirits and minds there had never needed to have been an entire universe full of persons before. Just those in Europe had been enough. The rest were all primitives that had the same spirit but different personalities, nearly all witches. But years ago he had replaced their witch spirits with other dead spirits but it did little to solve the problem he didn't feel obliged to solve anyway. Only recently has he gotten rid of all witches again and destroys any that are born with that spirit or become that spirit and just peoples the world with them and he does that will all the worlds he has transformed to be like earth according to my silly idea just to keep from having to fight an unending stream of naturally occurring witches and gods some that might be stronger in some ways if not most ways than we are.

But the important thing is. God discovered with the character God Jesus Christ that a few, very few actually also actually live not as characters or spirits or minds but as God and will live forever just like God and me and probably Jesus if he ever comes into God to become indestructible in most any way. He has a handful that actually live in him and a whole heaven full of what he calls saints that think they live and will forever for you can interpret what he tells them as meaning them too. But almost none of them make the grade. But being a saint is a great way to live, a lot better than the rest of the dead who are pathetic while the saints are often happy even joyful productive and much more moral though unable to curb primitive behaviorism like living as a sexual being that despite the obvious contradictions to living as a higher being exist like the primitives for sex and sex only with their entire lives wrapped up either in the wanting it, the having more of it than they can handle in some cases, to developing mental problems for not being able to participate. Even the aged in most areas continue to live as sexual being until the moment they die and it has always been that way from the primitives on to modern man and they might as well they are no much of any real worth to God the way they are and they don't stand a snowball's chance in hell of ever making the grade regardless of how we try. But we persist to get them to be saints. It is less pathetic and it is many times cleaner and much less difficult than living their living death using their own intellect that leads them directly to always doing the wrong thing and having to keep trying just to put the fires out so to speak and never getting anywhere when all they have to do is go through with dying and be born again even seeing God's eyes and they are going to live better on earth mostly and live almost forever or as long as they can without being unable to die.








7



The global media is locked up tight. But in case you haven't heard. 15 black hawks sitting in a certain base all blew up at once. That's enough to take out a country. The United States of America Air Force has flown all remaining black hawks to separate air bases in the United States and Canada. But three just up and disappeared; one near British Columbia, one over Maine and one near Oklahoma.

I hear that stockpiles of weapons have all melted; one in the hands of a soldier. He reported it did not even get warm to the touch. Only stockpiles in Suranam, Venezuela and another country I did not get the clear name of have their stockpiles left.

A large crater appeared in Kamkatcha in Siberia. Soil was drawn into a black hole that appeared there for about 200 miles in all directions. Nobody is missing there and there are no injuries.

The building where the British government holds its sessions was evacuated. Once everyone was outside the building appeared to heat up until it glowed bright red. Then it disappeared. Then just as mysteriously it reappeared and everything was perfectly in tact. It is reported that even a mouse sighted in the building was found and this trapped.

Other things happened that were just as mysterious but God says my information is incorrect. The sighting were bogus. God, Me, me and Jesus have no idea who or what did it. God saying, “It was all bogus,” even the flame for the Statue of Liberty disappearing for three hours. But remember I have been warned that some of the truth I should not share. I do not know then if it happened. If God took care of it by refusing to allow it to be a part of reality or if it was a test I would even put the world in a panic by announcing things like this knowing that they were preparing for another skirmish on earth. I know what I was told to do. Be ready by Me. And, to be on stand by by God. But the last thing I heard was that it was bogus. I wonder whether it is an attempt to cause people to think I am not altogether sane. This is what I know about it.








8



I know a woman that was saved. She is not alive. She never made the grade. She goes to Jesus Christ and he just sends her away and lets her be. She is like a witch and would be one if she had not been saved. God puts words in her mouth to tell her what to say but she says them very rarely yet when she is in trouble she calls out to God knowing Jesus won't have anything to do with her. God listens to what she has to say and then he sends her away. She just won't accept that she is evil and will always be that way. She asked her boss today whether she had remembered her. He boss told her what we all should say to her, “I don't think I will ever want to remember.” He coworkers all talk about how everything she seems to say is a lie. She is a pathological liar and is never nice to anyone unless she wants to take credit for something that went their way and turned out right that she had nothing to do with. She never does anything right and even if she does happen to say what seems to be true it turns out wrong or to be a lie anyway. But she has two sweet little grandchildren that are always with her because their mother doesn't want to take care of them. So goes the life of the dead, even a dead saint sometimes. I just ignore her which makes her hate me even more than the rest but how can you really help but pity those two little kids. They are going to learn how to live from such a one. I wish there was something I could do.

I sent her new subconscious directives to be pleasant to people and to be nice to others for the sake of her two grandchildren. But she is enough like a witch that when they surface she will change them. It is a tragedy that with the power I have there is nothing I can do. She won't let me. She won't listen. She won't do the simplest task for me without putting it off and then complains when I find something to distract me while she waits. Her job demands that she does those things for me and she always does when she can find no more excuses not to but even then not until she gets ready or is about to get in trouble for not doing them. Everybody around here is fed up with her and just wish she would go away like she does for God and Jesus.

I know another saint that is still trying to make the grade but God knows she never made it. She goes to church every time her job will allow her to. She is pleasant and hugs people and tries to make out she loves them and I believe she actually tries to but actually only thinks she does. She is always putting out fires, you know. All day long things come up that can only be solved by a decision she makes which isn't hard in itself for the decisions usually require only that someone decide to form a protocol as to which one will be first or what has to be done first but most often are decisions she must make because of the fact she rarely does the right thing to begin with. She works long hours at the expense of her marriage and often misses church for something more important that she feels can't wait so often comes up. She believes she has been liberated from the law and yet makes up rules for everything for others to follow and is a stickler that they follow them binding them in her laws much like Moses bound the children of Israel in all those rules that were at least intended to make them good which God knew and still knows cannot be when it comes to dead people though some did live as if to spite God and Moses. The poor thing is exhausted. But despite all the evidence believes God is working with her and that she is doing right and good which could not be further from me, the Truth. She loves to play church and should at least take that serious and go to church no matter what. They don't know at church that virtually everybody there is dead the pastor included and she would be with her peer at least for a short time every Sunday. She admits they are saying things in a snotty way like, “Well, we don't see you here very much now do we?” in the truth in a judging spirit that has nothing to do with Jesus' love like you get sooner or later at every Christian church but Jesus says there are a few that does not happen at. My experience says that it must be more of a rare church than to be just one of the few but I guess if you are talking about them all that truthfully is but few.

Living Christians are very scarce indeed. I asked God to just let me actually meet one for I was discouraged and was struggling to believe there were any and only because God said there were some was the only reason I fended off doubting it all together. But I know a living one of us. She is the one that told the near witch that she would probably never want to remember her. She just won't lie that woman and the witch just laughed it off anyway. But unfortunately her job only calls for her to use her computerized brain so she is almost never noticed. They even like her. I keep telling them the truth and if there is anything the dead hate it is the truth. So they tolerate me some times but mostly hate me but I try not to feel bad about what seems to be my wasted love for them. They hate each other, both their friends and their enemies, God, Me and Jesus Christ why would they leave me out. They do when we are just chatting about something they like to eat for example.

A dead girl loves me I think. She says she never knew anyone like me. I saw something or thought I did for a moment there. But I am celibate by choice. There is no one around but animals with computer brains. When you think like that who would ever think of doing such a thing with one of them anyway? It is at best bestiality and at worst pornography having sex with a computerized humanoid body. She said that I never came on to her and cut her off when she come on to me and she had never had anybody do that without any reason but that they just don't have sex.

If God were to lower the testosterone of males a lot more women's eyes would read something different than, “Don't come on to me, please!!!” with a whine in the delivery. It would be refreshing to see one with neither eager eyes or that in their expression and body language. It would be a treat for me living here on earth in my man an old man to boot. But I think that it is unfair to men to leave them at the mercy of testosterone always wanting sex and or to be masturbating if not actually having sex with someone and homosexuals are the worst of the lot. It might even limit homosexuality to lower the level of evil's testosterone. They can't handle it. They are after all just very smart animals that do not need to be trained to breed as often and as many times as they can. Even some of the living can't handle it, though it is typical of the primitives that gave rise to the saints all of which died up to the time of Thomas Arellius many thousands of years after Eve a light gray skinned primitive that was the first to live. When God gave the spirits necessary to produce every person there could be he had only covered all of Europe and the rest but some of the Jews all failed and keep right on failing to make the grade except those now from primarily North America and fewer from the rest of the Americas. They chose to be white like God when they saw his face which is light tan with Jesus looking like a very big and tall Jew with fairly light hair. He never was the little dark haired Jewish man hanging from the cross. That was Jesus of Nazareth. When they decided to make a people the God that became Jesus Christ thought he looked more like a Jew than any other kind of human animal. They still give a lot of spirits to those of the rest of the world with so many repeats it really is as had we all been brothers under the skin as well as in spirit. The vast majority of those that lived are white. It sounds evil, doesn't it? But has nothing to do with race. White people just tend to listen to, understand and use the mind God gave them while the rest though they could never pay any attention to it but the geniuses that don't see any need for them to have a God anyway. It is not because they are white in any way shape or form. They had light gray skin like everyone on earth when the first spirits were given to them and for many thousands of years none of them could understand either. But the majority that live were white and protestant. We desperately need some of you other ones, many who are the same person that lived to also live. It was the way the white protestants went about it that caused them to live. But remember the vast majority of white protestants never make the grade either and stand in heaven believing they did though they are saints, but they will never be Gods though they are gods in a way. Many of them though technically not alive will live an awfully long time anyway as the Apostle said they would live and everyone took that to mean forever. Only John the Beloved is alive but should he ever fall away he will die. They were little more than primitives all over the world yet when Jesus rose from the dead. They stayed the same as the rest of the world but for what they believed which is still the way with those who believe they will live forever because they are saints.

Even the living will fall asleep eventually but us Gods will live forever continuing to make saints giving up hope anymore will live by then.








9



My ways are not your ways. The thinks I think are not the things you think. I know enough about your truth. I don't care to be part of it. It is what you wanted. So God let you have it. The way I wanted it is totally different from your and my truth is not for you. God let me have it. I will remain in God and he will take me home. I have been gone so long and there never really was any place for me where you are. I made God my life when I was little. Some of you did too. But you went out of God to live and never remembered him. He loves me. I love him not as the world loves him for they are from Jesus' reality where his truth leads to eventualities that are dead. God's reality and my truth lead to life and I see no end to it. I am not even like you my living brothers and sisters. You are not much like God. I may talk with you this way but you will probably think I'm crazy like you think God is nutz. It won't be the same. I found the trail today. I am going home. I just hope trying to straighten you out and living among you hasn't changed me too much. But God will make sure I'm straight. You want truth but there ain't any I can find anywhere and at home we never think of things like that. My truth lives in God. He is my reality. All things in me have never led anywhere else. They all lead to God. I am still a stranger to you as a Roman was to a Jew and as a Jew is to a Christian. I'm not really human. I am what is left of man as compared to what is left of a saint. I'll write. See you my Brother Jesus and all of his. The rest of you always were strangers even to them. Make God your life. He will be your reality. Choose your truth. He will give it to you in a way.

It's all about relationships. Have a relationship with God; love him or hate him; and he will love you. Someday you might go home and be with God if you don't turn away. I've been gone for just three years. The rest of my life God was everything to. I love him. He loves me. I'm going home where at least I know I am loved and you can be too. If you don't worship me and don't just have a relationship with me. I am in God but if that is all the relationship you have with God he will love you and you will have a relationship with him. Me and Jesus actually are not Gods. There can be only one God. We just have a relationship with God and Jesus thinks he's crazy because in the truth God gave him he is insane. He doesn't believe in the things Jesus does. But they have a relationship. God doesn't love him yet. But he will. And, he will love them in him too. They also will have a relationship with him no matter how long it takes. I'm just different. If you think about it you have to realize God has to be different than those the whole world believes in, different than the Muslims, different than the Jews who never really knew him because the ones that could have known him were animals with a computer brain just like they are now and different from every Christian and completely different than Jesus is now. But that doesn't make you crazy. It just means you have a relationship with someone who loves you no matter what and he doesn't want you to die or worse not to have ever really lived at all but even if you never did you will fall away but he will love you even after you do until he forgets you and just remembers he loved someone that left and died in the wilderness alone where he was born and when he died that was just it. Don't do that. Pray to God. Worship God. You know who God is. He is you and if you make him all there is that matters to you then you will always be live or dead.

But that is just me. Talk to God and look for him to answer you in your thoughts in what you say in what you do. It is the same thing he says, thinks and does. I know you don't understand that unless you are a writer even better a play writer. All that really matters when it all comes to what you care about should be your relationships. But relationships change and relationships end. God never ends and he will always love you no matter what.

I am in him forever.

Me too.

Here is the way it worked out: There are some like me, John who are in God on their own. There are an amazing amount in me in their own place like my people who have fur, all those on earth or that have passed from earth that were in me are in me with those who are in God in me and those to be born on earth that are saved when Jesus Christ becomes King of kings and Lord of lords of earth along with those already in Jesus from the beginning in him in heaven where he is God of Heaven for he is in God and they all are in God. The people I made that have furry bodies are where they were in me and who are there though they do not remember me and do not know God. But the universe if full of places like earth. Wherever there were people made by random their witches were killed and they are in God and in Jesus but not in me. They will all be in Jesus in their own heaven and whether it will be part of this heaven is up to the God of Heaven and those that would have died there if it were not for me will be in another place like my domain here in me in God as many as will be until the universe is full. When the universe is full God will make another universe for those still coming to be in one of us. Those on earth that will not accept Jesus even though he is their King will be in me and need not die permanently. Jesus will put them to death that they may come to be in me in God or go to be in God alone. Those to dangerous to be in me will fall away and go alone there to live as long as they live but God has put all those presently in heaven and in me that are too dangerous with Satan.

When it comes to worshiping. You may worship God only. Anyone worshiping anyone else will fall away until they repent. If they never repent they will never be allowed back and must sleep if alive or die eventually in seclusion if not. Those in me that do not have a relationship with God must stop worshiping me or anything else that they took to be a god. This breeds confusion. The only real God is God. Those in heaven may worship only Me who is in heaven aka the Holy Spirit, in my domain and God. When you worship God you worship God. When you worship John you worship Me who is God. When you worship Jesus you worship the Holy Spirit who is Me, who is God.

The earth will remain as it is for a while until Jesus Christ comes back. There are only about 40 living on earth. The rest of the saints will be nearly forever if they do not make the grade but the living may sleep forever but not die. Woe to the evil ones on earth their conquering King the God of Heaven comes very soon, even right away. He just said, “I am here.”

After my body dies I will go also to the rest of the worlds in the universe but fear not I can do it from anywhere I choose as you might expect.

© 2019 Marcus


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

The guy that originally owned this body before he was saved by Jesus Christ and died has been put back in. He is evil. But they have made him not my light half but my dark half. I cannot say for sure but he pretended to be God and Jesus and told me all this stuff. When I asked Me what she knew she said she knew what went down but was not saying. When God spoke to me he said it was all bogus. I think it was him. How about you? I figured he might try to take me down. It has been him talking to me all day. We are not the light and dark half of me. God never worked on him to make him compatible with me. He is not compatible. There can be no peace between good and evil. I will have to put him in a bind wherein he cannot be in me but is dead at best, or I will have to find a way to destroy the witch. I sent the evil spirit that came out of a dream back to th back of my mind. Locked him behind a gate and placed a combination lock on it with many numbers several cryptic in that they are impossible to know whether they exist without knowing the type of lock I used. God cannot even open that door. Then I sent him backward in time which is fluid at the speed of sound. No one can hear him and he cannot hear himself. He can think. But for anyone to hear him is the same as to hear a sound. He will be there buried in my mind forever. He is a false prophet and had to be put to death. I put both him and the dream he came out of into nonexistence.

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 5 Years Ago


I always strive to tell the truth being the Truth. But God says I have to learn what part of the truth not to share. I am like a role model for the truth. Pursue it and it will reveal all of it to you good or bad for you. The truth has destroyed many people even as I have. Though that has slowed down a little. People believe how dangerous and even deadly my might is not to mention my infinite power. That helps. Woe to strangers.

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 5 Years Ago


Black eagles are an extinct bird because of what they ate. They were very much like crows but God believes back when animals were actually evolving into other animals the raven a much more intelligent bird with more finicky eating habits, the opposite of that the reason for the black eagles' demise, they are highly trainable and are not enough afraid of humans. Crows resemble them, will eat anything and yet somehow survive the one evolving better eating habits the other a way not to digest the more rancid carrion. Crows vomit more easily too.

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 5 Years Ago


Jesus of Nazareth the son born to Mary never prophesied anything. He died. I raised him to heaven. He is not Jesus of Nazareth. He is someone else. A saint who believes he is alive. Is he? The God who took it upon himself to be a prophet of God prophesied many things. He was not a prophet of God. He was a God. He died and rose again. He is alive. He is a God. I am the only prophet that ever lived. I am alive. I am not the one that died when Jesus saved me, but someone else, the person he always wanted to be. I finally put him to death.


This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 5 Years Ago


God calls doing the right thing living. When he makes the dead he makes it impossible for them to do the right thing so they will be dead. If the dead pay attention they learn that when it comes to something that is chance, something only God can do right, they will always do the wrong thing even if they reject their first choice and take another. To choose to die that you may live is obviously the wrong thing. The only way to be right, live is to intentionally do the wrong thing. It is what God made you to do. You have died to everything that you were. You cannot do the wrong thing ever again. You obeyed God and did the wrong thing, but obeying God is right. When you are saved you cannot do evil anymore for even if you do the wrong thing it is right. It may take it a little longer to be made clear to you and everyone else and be a world of hurt getting there but for a saint just as it is with God it always turns out right regardless of what you have to go through to get there. You are good and in the end no matter how far away that end is you are always good and right just like God. But a saint that does wrong on purpose does wrong for they are to do right and though it will work out right you might have to go through hell to get to that end. Don't worry. You will get there unless you just think you are saved like nearly all saints do. Then you are in a bind. You are dead and to do whatever you want is to disobey God which is always wrong. Keep dying to live if you are not saved. It will work out right. But to die to live once you are saved leads back to death. You must obey God to live for God said, "The soul that sinneth must die." Doing whatever you want is sin. It is what the dead do. If you a saint that will live forever sin ask God to forgive you. He will after he puts you to death and forgets about you unless he should he ever need you again. But if you will not live forever why would he forgive you for turning back into what you are, one who will die eventually because you did not make the grade because you never actually died because that is what you are, dead, you cannot believe God. You can think you do. You can believe you do. But you will never just do it which is the only actual way to live. If you think you died. If you have to believe you died. You have not died. And, if you keep doing that and never just die to live, youwill not ever live. Words are nothing. Intending to do things while just pretended you did them is to trick yourself. God can't be tricked. Just do it. Don't ever doubt you doubted or believed. Do it or continue to disobey God. Live or believe, doubt you ever doubted you are a living saint. You must actually die to live. If you continue to do what you want and it is sin you are dead but if you continue to do what you do not want to do and it seems to be sin you are alive and forgiven. No matter how long you must wait to see or what hell you go through it will turn out right just as it always does for God.

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 5 Years Ago


This is all my fault. I was going to make America something other than a nice looking garbage dump. But if they hadn't have shown me America not a super power anymore which is what this flood would have done and peace long forgotten I would have went through with it. But I relent. I will let it go back to normal after this but people will still say, "Remember what he did before the flood?" You turned your backs on, God and Jesus. He will be back in a couple of years. Don't think of it with me. I ain't God and you are all dead anyway almost. All the prophecies I made when I was planning on destroying earth are officially over. They were just a scenario. I am not going to destroy the earth's population but we will clear up the litter in the sky you call satellites. Put your garbage on the moon and stop dumping it on earth. You are almost out of places already. Mercury I will make feasible later on some of it might continue to live there and not kill off humanity in the end. America will recover in about ten years from what I did with God fixing it.

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 5 Years Ago


They did come. I did what I did. When they come next time it will be for me to help them. No dice!!! You should have seen it when they came looking for them. They were all gone. It was hard for me to believe any of it had actually happened.

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 5 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

203 Views
7 Reviews
Added on March 16, 2019
Last Updated on March 23, 2019

Author

Marcus
Marcus

Bemidji, MN



About
Very few evolve and only one has evolved so that his mind is God. I will try to change that. I want to see everyone evolved and not just saints who think they have but never made the grade. I will kee.. more..

Writing
My Gift to God My Gift to God

A Story by Marcus